Lockheed Martin Employee Review

View all Lockheed Martin reviews

relaxed place to work at
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA19 September 2012
A typical day at work is me starting off cleaning the bathrooms and my other cleaning duties which i would continue until about 12:30 which is when i will take my 30 minute lunch then i would continue working until about 2-2:30 which then i would go to my little office and plan for the next day and relax until i leave for home. i would have to say the hardest part of my job was just getting there. having to get up every morning at 5 to catch the train down there was kinda tough. the most enjoyable part for me was the little down time that i did have after doing all of my assigned duties.

Other Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Anonymous (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC28 March 2017
Lots of interesting projects working with cutting-edge technology. Advancement a little difficult. Salaries within market average. Could have more activities to build corporate culture and have employees get to know each other as they work in disparate sites.
Pros
Training, work in high-tech field, great colleagues
Cons
Can be long hours, corporate culture could be stronger
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 January 2017
Good pay, great culture and solid principles of software development. The only downside is the glass ceiling and the lack of advancement opportunities.
Pros
Great work/life balance, short working week and no overtime
Cons
Glass ceiling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lockheed Martin. Our community is ready to answer.

Lockheed Martin Reviews by Location