Lockheed Martin Employee Review

View all Lockheed Martin reviews

Interesting work with interesting people
Research & Development Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA11 April 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed my tenure at LM because the people I interacted with on a daily basis were interesting and passionate about their work as much as I did.

Other Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Recommend only to certain people
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS20 February 2018
As far as corporations go, I would say it is one of the better ones. I recommend this to people who have worked at other similar companies and don't mind this.

As for my experience, it wasn't great. For some background, I have a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome and have been in IT for some time. I hide my symptoms rather well, and most people are surprised when they find out what I have.

But at LM, people knew I was different and it showed in the way I was treated. I was called weird on a number of occasions, and had a lot of negative experiences in general (a lot which left me in shock, as I haven't experienced this in smaller organizations).

So to anyone that is like me, please be cautious of corporations and only join if you are thick-skinned and can handle office politics.
Pros
Work hours, fun projects
Cons
Solid leadership
Subcontracts Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 January 2018
Very good place to work. Solid leadership. Opportunities for advancement. Enjoyable work environment. Excellent benefits package and rewarding when the job is well done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lockheed Martin. Our community is ready to answer.

52K