Lockheed Martin
1,727 reviews

Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lockheed provides integrated military systems to DND
STAFF ENGINEER, Systems Test Engineering (Former Employee), May, ONOctober 25, 2014
I was test engineer who ensured the customer received a quality system.
LM
Software Engineer (Former Employee), dartmouth, nova scotiaJuly 24, 2014
Pros: you can slack off and not get fired
Cons: low salary, lazy employees, no room for advancement
Extremely poor salary compared to other local defines companies.
A company I could easily return to and enjoy working.
Quality Assurance Representative/Lead Auditor (Former Employee), Ottawa. OntarioMay 27, 2012
Pros: 9/80 work schedule (every 2nd. friday off), excellent cafeteria - freshly cooked.
Cons: difficult to remember cons
I had the distinct pleasure to work as a QA Rep. from 1999 to 2004. The staff and Management were a joy to work with, very professional and helpful.
Lots of work/life balance activities, Christmas Party, Golf, special days (gifts on Mothers/Fathers Day, Canada Day etc.)
given an opportunity, I would return in a heart-beat.
Good place to work.
Senior Staff Information Assurance Engineer (Current Employee), Reston, VAOctober 28, 2014
Learned in depth knowledge of the C&A process and obtained process expertise.
Worked with very knowledgable co-workers
Fabrication/Structures Development Mechanic (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: required a larger skill set
Cons: layoffs
Overall a good place to work with the right supervision and co-workers
Great Community, contract work is hard
Help Desk Support (Current Employee), Richland, WAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great community feel
Cons: contract work is temporary
This company has a great community feeling to it. It's a small office in the IT department and the nerds abound. The only problem is that the company is focused on contract work and only has a few permanent contracts. So, if you're on a temporary contact, then the job security is definitely not there.

I can say that the Managers and Supervisors are – more... people and family oriented. If you have have a life that happens, as it tends to, I found everyone to be very supportive. – less
Good company. Great Benefits
Security Assistant Specialist (Former Employee), Reston, VAOctober 27, 2014
Lockheed is a good company with great benefits. The salaries seem to be on the low end on the contract I was supporting. Unfortunately my contract was up and the company was not looking to place us so we were forced elsewhere.
Good company. Great Benefits
Security Assistant Specialist (Former Employee), Reston, VAOctober 27, 2014
chief warrant offier (retired)loadmaster c130 aircraft
aircrew LOADMASTER (Current Employee), New YorkOctober 26, 2014
Pros: hard working
Cons: to sit idle
I have been retired from PAF as a loadmaster instructor c130 aircraft in September,2014 holding flying cat "B" aftewr completing 25 years of service. I worked at airmovement flight as warrant offcicer in- charge controling the movement the movement of passengers and cargo on c130 aircraft.I have all types of clearences having 2600 flying hours.the hardest – more... and enjoyable job is paradrop.Ilike c130 very much. – less
Lockheed Martin
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee), Springfield, VaOctober 24, 2014
Great Company. Great benefits. Your opportunities are what you make them to be.
good bunch of people
Structures Assembly Senior (Former Employee), Marietta, GAOctober 24, 2014
emmpenage mate, putting together aft section of aircraft, hardest part of job, not getting covered with sealant!
Good company to start your career, with decent benefits and a relaxed workplace.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 23, 2014
A big company that provides the opportunity to experience several aspects of the defense industry. Though I learned very little, due to a reduction in employees and an increase in workload, the management was personable and my co-workers were a joy to work with.
Great introduction to high priority government taskings
Source Throughput Analyst (Current Employee), ColoradoOctober 23, 2014
I work in a highly collaborative environment where everyone must work together in order to complete the overall job.
Great Culture and Benifits
Technician Telecom Senior Specialist (Former Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCOctober 23, 2014
This was a wonderful company to work for. The benefits and job progression opportunities were very good
Interface with production control and fabrication to support aircraft production areas
Material Support Team Member (Current Employee), Marietta, GAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: able to communicate freely with our bosses, and fellow workers. everyone is treated with respect and excellance in all we do, and we acheive to do what is right
I am employed with Lockheed Martin in a aeronautics plant. We interface with receiving to production for all aircraft parts sent to the F35, C130, F22, AND C5 production lines
Job Security
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 21, 2014
Have worked for the company for over 5 years and have enjoyed every bit of it.
Very fast paced
Assembler Aircraft (Structures) (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 21, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: lay-offs
Very nice atmosphere and very diverse. Met lots of very nice people. Work environment is very fast paced. Managers are always on hand to answer any and all questions that may occur.
a great company to work for.
Manufacturing Engr. (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAOctober 21, 2014
I was responsible for illustrating and writing tool instruction manuals for the space shuttle program.
Was great, but new management doesnt know what they are doing.
Inspector Specialist (Current Employee), San Antonio TXOctober 20, 2014
We are transitioning from a military to commercial work load. Management harps on quality first, schedule second they then turn around and keep pushing schedule.
Learned what the bidding system was
Intern (Former Employee), 11October 20, 2014
Even if this intern was not related with my major, I spent really impressive time from this company. I could understand how the business of company running and saling.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lockheed Martin

Breakthrough performance. Game-changing innovations. Unwavering sense of purpose. Our employees are the core of our business – Read more