Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 March 2017
Lots of interesting projects working with cutting-edge technology. Advancement a little difficult. Salaries within market average. Could have more activities to build corporate culture and have employees get to know each other as they work in disparate sites.
Pros
Training, work in high-tech field, great colleagues
Cons
Can be long hours, corporate culture could be stronger
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 January 2017
Good pay, great culture and solid principles of software development. The only downside is the glass ceiling and the lack of advancement opportunities.
Pros
Great work/life balance, short working week and no overtime
Cons
Glass ceiling
Need a challenging position
Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec, Canada8 July 2015
Dynamic person, who manages all operations of the production equipment, engineering department, the R&D group, HVAC, production and the maintenance team. Several years of experience in various positions. Great experience in mechanical design, buying new or old equipment with solid negotiation skills, equipment refurbishment, maintenance, continuous improvement, daily operations, production (teamleader), supervision, budgets, modification, new product introduction. Improvement and equipment update to optimize resources and productivity. Equipped with a strong technical background, excellent analytical thinking and solid interpersonal aptitudes. Great facility in taking good decisions to solve technical problems. Recognized as a hard working and perseverant. Confidence in management of technical and financial aspects in any department.
Great work place
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Somewhere9 June 2015
Work culture is great if you like to code 8 hours a day. Good benefits, and sometimes you get overtime pay. This is all I have.
Lockheed provides integrated military systems to DND
STAFF ENGINEER, Systems Test Engineering (Former Employee) –  May, ON25 October 2014
I was test engineer who ensured the customer received a quality system.
Lm
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  dartmouth, nova scotia24 July 2014
Extremely poor salary compared to other local defines companies.
Pros
You can slack off and not get fired
Cons
Low salary, lazy employees, no room for advancement
Provides insurance and benefits to their employee.
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Land Bank of the Philippines28 April 2014
Good working condition. I'm comfortable working with my co-workers. I learned a lot dealing to many clients at the bank. Helping their query. The hardest part of my job is during night shift because you have to monitor the ATM Machine. I enjoy playing basketball after my
duty.
Pros
with prepaid allowance
Cons
long hours at work
A company I could easily return to and enjoy working.
Quality Assurance Representative/Lead Auditor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa. Ontario27 May 2012
I had the distinct pleasure to work as a QA Rep. from 1999 to 2004. The staff and Management were a joy to work with, very professional and helpful.
Lots of work/life balance activities, Christmas Party, Golf, special days (gifts on Mothers/Fathers Day, Canada Day etc.)
given an opportunity, I would return in a heart-beat.
Pros
9/80 work schedule (every 2nd. friday off), excellent cafeteria - freshly cooked.
Cons
difficult to remember cons