Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
LM
Software Engineer (Former Employee), dartmouth, nova scotiaJuly 24, 2014
Pros: you can slack off and not get fired
Cons: low salary, lazy employees, no room for advancement
Extremely poor salary compared to other local defines companies.
A company I could easily return to and enjoy working.
Quality Assurance Representative/Lead Auditor (Former Employee), Ottawa. OntarioMay 27, 2012
Pros: 9/80 work schedule (every 2nd. friday off), excellent cafeteria - freshly cooked.
Cons: difficult to remember cons
I had the distinct pleasure to work as a QA Rep. from 1999 to 2004. The staff and Management were a joy to work with, very professional and helpful.
Lots of work/life balance activities, Christmas Party, Golf, special days (gifts on Mothers/Fathers Day, Canada Day etc.)
given an opportunity, I would return in a heart-beat.
abundance of potential learning experience
Manufacturing Liaison Planner (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 25, 2014
excellent environment.
learned everything needed to complete the task at hand.
management was fair and professional.
co-workers were great to get along and work beside.
critical think was challenging but always rewarding.
most enjoyment was the finished product.
Little management support. No team spirit.
Sr. Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Woolawn MDAugust 24, 2014
Provided operations support to SSA. This a very boring place to work. Management does not support its personnel.
High paced work environment with an important mission
Multi Functional Financial Analyst Senior (Current Employee), Wall Township, NJAugust 21, 2014
Analyzing costs from internal and external partners. Approving bills and creating invoices. Conference calls with customers and presentations to customers. Great people to work with and an important mission to help the warfighter. Fast paced environment that keeps the person thinking while at the same time making it difficult to concentrate on one tasks – more... at a time. Multi tasking is a must. – less
Great teams
Computer Systems Analyst, Sr (Former Employee), Moorestown, NJAugust 20, 2014
Great working environment, working with other, sharing knowledge
Health Informatics
Regulatory Document Analyst (Former Employee), Rockville, MDAugust 19, 2014
Data management in the area of health informatics; collaborating with internal and external customers.
NA
F-35 Crew Chief / Aircraft Supervisor (Current Employee), Eglin AFB, FLAugust 19, 2014
Good company, bad management. Not a bad work day, but can be boring. Co-workers are great and its hot!
Great Benefits and Great Manager
Technician, Space Systems Company - Valley Forge (Current Employee), Valley Forge, PAAugust 19, 2014
Pulled into Test due to old position being terminated to to loss of contract. Manager and benefits were great; work is now slow and staff is in reduction.
FAST PACED
Project Office Support (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: the project manager was very knowledgeable regarding her job and welcomed developing you.
Cons: there was a lot of travel and it required you to be away from home for at least a week.
A typical day consisted of providing project office support to the Project Manager. In these duties, you were required to brief documents, take minutes from the meeting, facilitated project meetings and travel monthly.
Great Place, Great Bosses
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Santa Maria, CAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits, good pay
Cons: advancement too slow, work is not challenging
Great pay and some fun people to work with. Found the work to be unchallenging and I thought career advancement is too slow. For example, one will not promote from level 1 to level 2 faster than 2 years. It's an automatic promotion and nothing can speed it up or slow it down.
Worked on a goverment facility with security clearance.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 18, 2014
Pros: excellent pay and benefits.
Cons: worked in some very adverse conditions at times and under goverment watching you at all times.
Repair equipment used to maintain roads and sites of the test range. We had to work in the shop and on the range where the equipment was used. Great compensation for the job and also great benefits. Too bad there was a contract bid that came up and Lockheed didn't win the contract.
Great learning evironment
Security Engineer (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great learinig environment
Cons: fast pasted
Nice place to work if you don't mind being a contractor. Fast paced environment.
Rewarding place to work.
Operations Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 16, 2014
Pros: 9/80 schedule, great benefits, flex time
Cons: old buildings, technology is behind the times
I most enjoy the rewarding feeling of working with a diverse group of people of all education levels and experience. Every day is something different and my position is challenging and ever changing. I like change - I enjoy learning new things so I strive to learn what I can and then move to another area and learn what I can there. It helps make a person – more... understand everyone else's point of view and helps make decisions that are best for the whole and not just one group.

Mundane tasks sitting at a desk all day is not for me and this place offers all types of positions that one can choose from and/or promote into.

The hardest part of my job is trying to support a work culture that sometimes refuses to evolve. Most employees take great pride in their work, however there are those few that have no pride in anything they do and are just there to get a paycheck. – less
Culture- Traditional
Space Management & Design Lead (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDAugust 15, 2014
Management is top heavy; hard to move up
Work life balance and benefits are great
Old fashioned culture/ reserved environment.
Contract job
Record/Media Management Supervisor (Former Employee), Rockville, MDAugust 14, 2014
This was a great place to work. I've kept in contact with quite a few people from here.
A company with a proud heritage.
Property Administrator (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: company conducts annual surveys to gauge the needs of employees. whenever possible, those employee suggestions are implemented.
Cons: it's sometimes difficult to navigate through the maze of necessary computer security measures.
A compassionate company that seeks regular feedback from employees. Each of my managers and directors were personally aware and atune to their employees concerns.

During my long Lockheed Martin career professionalism was always a top priority. Hard work and dedication was recognized and appreciated.

I took special pride in being part of the culture – more... of Lockheed Martin for over two decades. Lockheed Martin is a great place to work! – less
Great company to work for with great benefits
Paralegal - Environment, Safety and Health (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDAugust 14, 2014
-Every day is different and presents new challenges
-Great group of people to work with
Field Engineer
Field Engineer (Current Employee), Cape Canaveral, FLAugust 13, 2014
Lockheed Marin is good company to work for. Working in the middle east was very hard at time because of the work site. And it was very hard being away from your family. The company did their best to take care of their people. Thanks
Need more Time Off.
F-35 Flightline Manager (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TxAugust 13, 2014
Want to find something else to do, where I can continue to make a Difference.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lockheed Martin

Breakthrough performance. Game-changing innovations. Unwavering sense of purpose. Our employees are the core of our business – Read more