Our client, a global leader in the research and development sector providing clinical trial services to the pharmaceutical and medical industries, is currently looking for a Senior Scientist for their *Montreal site.
The Senior Scientist will be responsible for the development of bioanalytical testing, while developing efficient extraction procedures and innovative methods for validation to meet applicable standards. In addition, he will participate in the scientific and technical resolution of bio- analysis issue.
- University degree in chemistry
- At least 3 years of experience in the development of bio-analytical methods and procedures
- Essential experience with small molecules
- Working experience in a laboratory, ideally in a GLP regulated environment
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment issues
If you meet the selection criteria for this position, please apply now.
In the header of your resume, please indicate your personal email address and your current coordinates.
It is not necessary to include a cover letter, but you can do it in the text of your email if you want.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Lock Search Group has over 30 years’ experience in matching exceptional candidates with companies. With offices across Canada and the United...