Digital Marketing Coordinator/PPC Manager
LocalTrifecta Internet Marketing, a digital marketing agency located in Surrey, is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator/PPC Manager.
This is a highly flexible, multi-faceted role that requires the successful candidate to ‘hit the ground running’ and contribute right away.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities include the following:
- Managing and optimizing paid search accounts (Primarily Google Adwords, but also Bing Ads, Facebook)
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting (for paid search metrics and other client KPIs)
- Regular maintenance of a CRM system documenting client work
- Copywriting for landing pages, web pages, paid ads and other client initiatives
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), goal-tracking and conversion tracking through Google Analytics, Adwords and appropriate software
- Maintaining contact with clients, attending and contributing to meetings, providing updates
- Assisting with occasional SEO-related tasks
- Investigating, trialing, and recommending various software platforms to improve workflow
- Working with an in-house team of marketing experts with a wide variety of skills and backgrounds
- Recommending specific solutions for client success across paid search, content marketing and organic channels
You will be fully comfortable with optimizing Google Adwords accounts. In other words, you know when and why you’d use manual bidding vs. CPA bidding, display network vs. search network, how to set custom schedules, know how to use ad extensions, proper structuring of accounts, bid adjustments, and all Adwords ‘best practices.’
On top of at least one (1) year’s experience working with PPC platforms (especially Google Adwords, with Bing Ads and Facebook advertising as a definite asset), you must have:
Google Adwords certification (though an equivalent amount of PPC experience is satisfactory), knowledge about paid search trends, news, and software, a history of improving client accounts from a CPC and Conversions perspective, familiarity and comfort with using (and understanding) Google Analytics, an appreciation of and ability to interpret data, and willingness to help out on various internet marketing tasks and challenges.
As for soft-skills, you must be:
- Sociable and comfortable around a variety of personality types
- Flexible in your willingness to help out in other areas of digital marketing
- Highly organized
- A skilled prioritizer; juggling competing tasks and attaching levels of importance
- A positive person with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to laugh at yourself
- Honest with yourself and others
About the Company
LocalTrifecta Internet Marketing was founded in 2010 out of the need to provide a real, tangible marketing ROI to businesses. Our ultimate goal is to grow sales for clients through online channels. Our agency was built on getting our clients to realize the potential of growing their businesses over the Internet. We’ve now internalized that concept. We want every employee to realize their own potential through opportunity. You can have your hand in helping us grow Lower Mainland businesses through Inbound Marketing - something that businesses all over realize they need in order to be successful but don’t know how to implement
LocalTrifecta offers its team members a fun, down-to-earth work environment, a unique ability to be involved in all-things digital marketing, an employee-favourite snack area, Xbox tournaments, team bonding events, and much more.
This position offers competitive salary, health benefits after 3 months, and the opportunity to attend the occasional marketing conference.
If this opportunity and company sounds like one you’d be excited to join, please apply here: http://www.localtrifecta.com/digital-marketing-coordinator-ppc-manager
Please note: We will ONLY accept applications via the form on the above link. Do not reply to this posting.