Part Time Bookkeeper
Local nonprofit group
Ste. Marie, ON
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Part Time, Day
Salary: starting at $15.00
7 hours per week on Fridays
Anticipated Start Date: January 2013
Location: Sault Ste. Marie,
Work Setting: Not-for-profit organization.
Type of Bookkeeping: Computerized on Simply Accounting software
Security and Safety: Police check clearance,
Transportation: Own transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, and Repetitive tasks in office environment.
- Manage all aspects of account payables, account receivables, payroll and billing
- Reconcile and balance accounts with bank.
- Perform other general office duties such answering phone and door.
The successful candidate should have knowledge of bookkeeping practices and generally
accepted accounting principles, as well as:
- 3+ years’ experience
- Proficient with Simply Accounting software
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Strong administrative skills
- Must be responsible and self-managed
Employer: nonprofit Church in Sault Ste. Marie
How to Apply:
Please apply for this job by digital resume’s only.
Advertised until: 2013/01/14