LOBLAWS INC. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Crew, Unorganized management
Replenishment Clerk (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 6, 2015
The crew were a great team of experienced individuals. Different styles of management from all the managers coupled with an evident lack in communication led to a clash in how things were done, impairing the ability to do the job effectively. Simply put, different managers wanted it done different ways constantly contradicting one another.
Working with a family
Front End Cashier / Supervisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 5, 2015
Regardless of all the shortcomings I loved my work because of the workplace family we had made for each other. Working as a team was the best part of the day and hence productivity was exceptional.
Individual Stores have their own ideas how to achieve goals
Head Meat Cutter / Department Manager (Former Employee), Chetwynd, BCMarch 9, 2014
Pros: depends on location
Cons: depends on individual store managers
The store I worked in is old and the equipment is in
dire need of upgrading, lack of support in recruiting new meat department staff .

The most enjoyable part of my job was the support from my customers as I would always go out of my way to ensure that the product was always fresh.
I was always ready to explain to them the best way to prepare their meat product so as to have prepared a very enjoyable meal.
productive and fun at work
Receiver (Former Employee), Regina, SKFebruary 1, 2014
First of the job is typical day for me. i learned a lot from this job most of everything about warehouse work. Management is good about employee benefits. co worker is very good and helpful. most enjoyable part of the is break time.
Meh
Produce Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 31, 2012
Cons: unfair hours, work mistreatment, superiority rules all
This place is ok for a first job, but I don't recommend it for long term employment
bonne ambiance
assistant gerant de nuit (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 23, 2015
J'ai travaillé dans un petit Provigo et c'était génial ,c'étit comme une grande famille ou tout le monde s'entraidait ca rendait le travail beaucoup plus agréable