Loblaw Employee Review

Lots of flexibility
Service Coordinator/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 March 2014
In working at my current position, because I travel back and forth to Edmonton every few weeks, I have learned how to time manage to the best of my ability.

I work strictly with men (there are approximately 17 in each office) - I am the only female. The techs don't (for the most part) treat me differently. They understand that everyone has a job to do and it gets done.

I like the job because right now I have excellent hours and a lot of flexibility in my time. Those are bonuses to me.

My boss works out of Edmonton, but is available when he is needed - even after hoursl He is very supportive when I get frustrated trying to do the work of two cities when it is just me.
Pros
Flexible time, if needed. Excellent working hours
Cons
Loud noises

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Very intense jobs but heavily seasonal
Electronics Clerk & Portrait studio Photographer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2018
Customers at loblaws are normally regulars as it was a small department and not many knew about it. Photography was very seasonally heavy as christmas would increase sales by a large amount. During these high seasons such as christmas the understaffed department only had two photographers and often relied on me to work overtime and do double bookings on solo shifts and get everything done which could be a difficult task for one person.
Pros
Paid breaks and union
Cons
Understaffed department
Fun place to work
Merchandising Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 February 2018
Overall great place to work for young students coming into the industry to help develop their skills. Offers a good corporate cultural experience with many different business units.
Pros
Culture and overall business
Cons
Salary and compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.