Loblaw Employee Review

Lots of flexibility
Service Coordinator/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 March 2014
In working at my current position, because I travel back and forth to Edmonton every few weeks, I have learned how to time manage to the best of my ability.

I work strictly with men (there are approximately 17 in each office) - I am the only female. The techs don't (for the most part) treat me differently. They understand that everyone has a job to do and it gets done.

I like the job because right now I have excellent hours and a lot of flexibility in my time. Those are bonuses to me.

My boss works out of Edmonton, but is available when he is needed - even after hoursl He is very supportive when I get frustrated trying to do the work of two cities when it is just me.
Pros
Flexible time, if needed. Excellent working hours
Cons
Loud noises

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

One of the worst places I've ever worked
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK20 November 2017
If I could give one word of advice to people considering applying to this place, It would be don't. You are not treated as a person with them, but instead as a number, or an easily replaceable resource. There are multiple issues that lead to an alarmingly high turn over rate, but they refuse to address them, because it benefits them. They will keep you for the duration of the probationary period, and then get rid of you while they can, just to bring in a new batch of 15-20 employees.
Cons
incompetent supervisors, poor attitude
Busy large food Retailer
Salad Bar Employee / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON19 November 2017
I worked in the Salad Bar, preparing fruit and vegetables for individual serving trays; taking customer orders for specialized orders and preparing them as requested.
Pros
Employees received discount cards for purchases
Cons
Must work at least one day each weekend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.