Loblaw Employee Review

Loblaw is as flexible as you and is certainly a nice place to work.
Professional Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 April 2014
IN my view if you have a passion for customer service and enjoy being around beautiful produce then you should be here to share with your fellow workers and customers the wonders of these products and their benefits to your health.
Pros
sometimes you can work more hours if you need to be scheduled

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

One of the worst places I've ever worked
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK20 November 2017
If I could give one word of advice to people considering applying to this place, It would be don't. You are not treated as a person with them, but instead as a number, or an easily replaceable resource. There are multiple issues that lead to an alarmingly high turn over rate, but they refuse to address them, because it benefits them. They will keep you for the duration of the probationary period, and then get rid of you while they can, just to bring in a new batch of 15-20 employees.
Cons
incompetent supervisors, poor attitude
Busy large food Retailer
Salad Bar Employee / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON19 November 2017
I worked in the Salad Bar, preparing fruit and vegetables for individual serving trays; taking customer orders for specialized orders and preparing them as requested.
Pros
Employees received discount cards for purchases
Cons
Must work at least one day each weekend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.