Loblaw Employee Review

The staff have a very good work ethic. They work very hard together as a team and socialize together outside of work. Very good morale.
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney River, NS30 October 2013
A typical day in the pharmacy is very fast moving and busy. Due to labor cutbacks I have learned to work fast and efficient in all aspects of the pharmacy. One negative aspect of working there is that they aren't forthcoming with regular raises in salary.The girls in the pharmacy are a great bunch to work with. Everyone gets along together during and outside of work. The hardest part of work has to be on days when it is very busy and there is no overlap of staff. It can get very stressful when the wait times for prescriptions are longer due to staff shortage. The most enjoyable part of my job has to be when a patient is thankful to me for my assistance in helping them, with whatever it is they need.

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Great place to work in
Montréal, QC (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 January 2018
Possibility of advancements
Learning about registers systems and how they work
But departments don't communicate much with each other which can be a waste of time and resources
Great
Bakery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 January 2018
Great place to work! Super fun and I never want to leave! People are great! All around great! Super duper all around fantastic over the top just great!
Pros
Fun
Cons
Inconsistent hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.