Loblaw Employee Review

The staff have a very good work ethic. They work very hard together as a team and socialize together outside of work. Very good morale.
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney River, NS30 October 2013
A typical day in the pharmacy is very fast moving and busy. Due to labor cutbacks I have learned to work fast and efficient in all aspects of the pharmacy. One negative aspect of working there is that they aren't forthcoming with regular raises in salary.The girls in the pharmacy are a great bunch to work with. Everyone gets along together during and outside of work. The hardest part of work has to be on days when it is very busy and there is no overlap of staff. It can get very stressful when the wait times for prescriptions are longer due to staff shortage. The most enjoyable part of my job has to be when a patient is thankful to me for my assistance in helping them, with whatever it is they need.

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Flow Team Member (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 November 2017
Everyone is inviting and the people here are helpful and cheerful to everyone, the management could use a little help when it comes to part timers, they
Good job for teenager
Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 November 2017
I worked here during high school. it was fun and easy. where customer service life began. exposed to a life of grocery shopping i also sold lottery tickets and cigarettes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.