Loblaw Employee Review

A fun but sometimes hard place to work.
Produce Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 November 2013
I enjoyed the friends i made at loblaw.
I learned to always try to out do myself.
Management at my perticular branch was not the best unfortunately.
The manager did not treat the employees with the proper respect or care that they deserved.
The hardest part of the job was definitely not having enough hours seeing as i love to keep busy and i love to work.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the people as well as the company and being able to familiarise myself with the store and properly helping clients that needed my attention.
Pros
birthday celebrations, christmas dinners, event gatherings
Cons
not enough hours, little respect, a lot of rumors

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Terrible workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON7 December 2017
Everyone there was extremely unprofessional.
It felt like I was back in high school with all of the drama that went throughout the workplace. Just overall terrible, lots of workplace abuse.
Pros
money i guess
Cons
terrible everything
Colleagues are ok but over all company communication needs to be improved a lot
Financial Administrator/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 December 2017
Typical day at work is payroll and attendance. weekly paper works for generation and submission to respective departments. The store operation is ok its just that when we need help regarding prices adjustment so the store prices can be competitive we ask head office departments but we go home empty handed either our email will have an unending forward message to more than ten person in several departments, we are practically clueless on where to find help. most the time they would implement something but they are not prepared for the downside of it or not prepare to correct what ever future mistake may occur during and after the implementation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.