Loblaw Employee Review

Never a dull moment working in a Loblaws store.
Loss Prevention Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 August 2013
A typical day included computer emails, computer work, and necessary follow up phone calls. The hardest part of the job was having to stay longer at work. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with fabulous people who supported my role within the team.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
staying after shift ended

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Terrible workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON7 December 2017
Everyone there was extremely unprofessional.
It felt like I was back in high school with all of the drama that went throughout the workplace. Just overall terrible, lots of workplace abuse.
Pros
money i guess
Cons
terrible everything
Colleagues are ok but over all company communication needs to be improved a lot
Financial Administrator/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 December 2017
Typical day at work is payroll and attendance. weekly paper works for generation and submission to respective departments. The store operation is ok its just that when we need help regarding prices adjustment so the store prices can be competitive we ask head office departments but we go home empty handed either our email will have an unending forward message to more than ten person in several departments, we are practically clueless on where to find help. most the time they would implement something but they are not prepared for the downside of it or not prepare to correct what ever future mistake may occur during and after the implementation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.