Loblaw Employee Review

Productive, fast pace business
Full-Time Credit Desk/ Distribution Services (Former Employee) –  Brampton12 March 2014
Customer Service Representative for Stores and warehouses. Typical day at work, logging in to the phones. Set up the programs that are used for incoming calls, checking e-mails, checking voicemails, sorting and separating different types of claims. Paying claims, invoicing claims, submitting claims from incoming calls from stores. Denying claims. Updating spreadsheet, and uploading them to Share point site. Investigating issues that have occurred at stores and confirming with the warehouse.

What I have learned from Loblaws, great team work, great customer service skills, multi-tasking, working in a face pace.

Managers would only come to the desk when there was an issue that need to be dealt with. They are always there to help, and always provided more information that would help the Department. They would have monthly Staff meetings to discuss any issues that co-workers have, and would also advice us on new information that the Company will be doing.

The co-workers are team players. We would all help each other any way that we can so that no one is ever behind and update. They are also outgoing and friendly.

The hardest part of the Job is when using the new system SAP and had limited time for training due to the launch that was happening in stores and warehouses.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the co-workers who are always there and support each other.

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Great place to work in
Montréal, QC (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 January 2018
Possibility of advancements
Learning about registers systems and how they work
But departments don't communicate much with each other which can be a waste of time and resources
Great
Bakery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 January 2018
Great place to work! Super fun and I never want to leave! People are great! All around great! Super duper all around fantastic over the top just great!
Pros
Fun
Cons
Inconsistent hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.