Loblaw Employee Review

What I have learned
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 March 2014
At Loblaws, I have learned to effectively work with multiple teams across different platforms. Had good exposure with the customers understanding their issues, explaining to them the root cause of the issue in simple business terms which they can understand easily. Last not least I have learned to attend the issues with a smile under the pressurized situations. The hardest part of the job is to have all the technical teams and the business teams in the same pace. The most enjoyable part of the job is to have interaction with lots of enthusiastic people who works with a smile for the President's choice Financial. Also the job at Loblaws helped me to learn well the Credit Card management.

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Terrible workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON7 December 2017
Everyone there was extremely unprofessional.
It felt like I was back in high school with all of the drama that went throughout the workplace. Just overall terrible, lots of workplace abuse.
Pros
money i guess
Cons
terrible everything
Colleagues are ok but over all company communication needs to be improved a lot
Financial Administrator/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 December 2017
Typical day at work is payroll and attendance. weekly paper works for generation and submission to respective departments. The store operation is ok its just that when we need help regarding prices adjustment so the store prices can be competitive we ask head office departments but we go home empty handed either our email will have an unending forward message to more than ten person in several departments, we are practically clueless on where to find help. most the time they would implement something but they are not prepared for the downside of it or not prepare to correct what ever future mistake may occur during and after the implementation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.