Loblaw Employee Review

What I have learned
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 March 2014
At Loblaws, I have learned to effectively work with multiple teams across different platforms. Had good exposure with the customers understanding their issues, explaining to them the root cause of the issue in simple business terms which they can understand easily. Last not least I have learned to attend the issues with a smile under the pressurized situations. The hardest part of the job is to have all the technical teams and the business teams in the same pace. The most enjoyable part of the job is to have interaction with lots of enthusiastic people who works with a smile for the President's choice Financial. Also the job at Loblaws helped me to learn well the Credit Card management.

Other Loblaw Employee Reviews

Loblaws
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB18 February 2018
The money is good, but the work is not worth it. If you are looking for a job that will destroy your body look no further! Get ready for daily injuries!
Great place to work!
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  South Surrey, BC18 February 2018
It was a great place to work at. Management was super nice and the employees are amazing. Not one jerk in that entire building. The pay is great and they offer great benefits. Just be prepared to regularly work 10 hour shifts and do the same thing every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loblaw. Our community is ready to answer.