Reports to: Director, Central Analytics
The Senior Manager, Central Analytics drives improved company profitability and execution by leading projects and initiatives to improve bottom line growth and reduce operating costs. This role is also responsible for providing analytical and decision support to the the Merchandising and Operations teams through objective and timely analysis.
- Based on priorities from the Business, plan and execute robust analysis to monitor, measure, and manage performance. Design, structure and complete analytics to allow for effective business decision making.
- Structure and direct the work of 3-5 analysts in the Central Analytics team.
- Design and lead analytical investigations that identify the root cause of performance issues on key deliverables; assist the business in creating a link between operational and financial performance.
- Develop tools including scorecards to better track profitability and financial performance.
- Measure the degree to which improvements are attained and measure compliance to newly defined practices and standards.
- Collaborate across the business to identify opportunities, to develop and implement responses and to refine other operating standards on an on-going basis.
- Very strong analytical skills, including knowledge of statistics, Analytics and reporting
- Considerable project management experience managing large initiatives in a cross functional environment.
- Knowledge of process management methods and techniques
- Experience in investigating the potential for operational improvements and developing processes or programs that successfully address identified issues.
- Knowledge of LCL systems, data and processes and the ability to collaborate with experts across the company
- Solid business understanding. A business undergraduate or graduate degree would be a benefit for this role in Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- Experience in Program development considered an asset
Key Measures (Performance indicators):
- Measured process improvements (speed, quality, and effectiveness)
- Achievement of published ROI for reporting and analysis initiatives
Please use following link to apply for the job: http://bit.ly/VXBbUw
Loblaw Companies Limited is the largest food retailer in Canada, with over 1,400 supermarkets operating under a variety of regional banners,...