About the Company:
Loblaw Companies Limited (Loblaw) is Canada's largest food retailer and a leading provider of drugstore, general merchandise and financial products and services. Through our portfolio of store formats, we are committed to providing Canadians with a wide, growing and successful range of products and services to meet their everyday household demands. We are known for the quality, innovation and value of our food offering. We offer Canada's strongest control label program, including the unique President's Choice, no name and Joe Fresh brands. In addition, we provide customers with President's Choice Financial services and offer the PC points loyalty program.
With more than 1,000 corporate and franchised stores from coast to coast, Loblaw and its franchisees employ more than 135,000 full-time and part-time employees. This makes us one of Canada’s largest private-sector employers. We are committed to being socially responsible by respecting the environment, sourcing with integrity, making a positive difference in our community, reflecting our nation’s diversity and being a great place to work.
Loblaw is looking for a talented independent doctor of optometry to provide exceptional care to our patients.
In addition starting your own practice without the overhead costs, the doctor of optometry will also benefits from:
- Completely furnished and equipped offices
- Administrative support
- Patient flow
- Part-time and full-time hours
- Multi location practise options
- Marketing support
- Continuous flow of traffic and potential patient base
The Independent Doctor of Optometry would be responsible for providing optimal eye care service including eye examinations, diagnosis of eye disease and vision disorder, while contributing to our organization that thrives on delivering exceptional patient care.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations,
- Conduct contact lens fittings,
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders,
- Detect general health concerns,
- Counsel patients regarding their alternatives and vision needs related to their occupations, avocations and lifestyle,
- Support initiatives and practices that provide patients with desired products, services and experience that grow the business
- Deliver exceptional service and care throughout the patients’ eye care experience
- Doctor of Optometry Degree
- Must meet professional credential requirement
- Must possess their own liability insurance,
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and time management capabilities,
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to meet/exceed customer expectations
Apply now: https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25172&siteid=5235&areq=42595BR