LMG Global

LMG Global Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Long hours, not worth the pay
"Account Executive" a.k.a Street Marketer (Former Employee), 50 Richmond Street EastJune 27, 2014
Pros: great attitude, some room for growth, boost of confidence if you work hard
Cons: long hours, terrible base pay for the day ($35), mid-to-high-turnover
8:15 am you're at the office going over pitch practices, talking with team leaders of how to maximize sales. The people there are great and try to help you find your groove.

One of the clients was a charity so we street market for donations. One thing I learned is while signing up with one of these street marketers, the Government will pay 13 times the donation amount with 96% going straight to the charity (which is great!) But to get people to stop for a charity IS TOUGH WORK!

Out on street by 10:30 until 6:30 p.m., with one hour break. Meaning you're buying lunch everyday (or homemade sandwiches everyday its not worth a measly $35-a-day.

BUT...if you have a lot of time to spare and don't mind meeting new people, this is why LMG/Infinity Acquisitions Group/Performance Xchange is ok. The staff are really nice but it depends on how long you last. Saw them the other day and not even a "hello"
Company needs to be honest
Team member (Former Employee), downtown TorontoJune 20, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: out in all weather, may need to leave city to go to other city/town to solicit donations, pay is all over the map, not stable work at all
I went out for one afternoon of training and it seemed alright. The next day I arrived at the office to prepare to go out with the team. No one mentioned I needed to bring $5 gas money every day I go out to the assigned territory. Also, I found that in the training manuel they have you looking at before you go out in the section where it talks about what they do NOT do it says they do NOT solicit donations from anyone under 18 or seniors. The first night I was out with the "team leader", he solicited a donation from a woman who was very clearly a senior...she was in her 90s'. The amount of donations you are required to secure every shift gets bigger and bigger and it seems ridiculous to me that you can get that many donations every day!!!
Team Centered environment
Account Executive (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2014
Morning meetings: including presentations, daily goals for the staff members as well as the firm it self, top achievement and any announcements
Workshops hours: one on one help to improve any skills
Field: self motivation required to work along with an upbeat attitude
Evening meeting: break down of your day (positives, what to work on, etc) and goals for the next day.

Team nights, Team building
Great People
Sales Person (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: warm environment
Cons: no pay
Amazing environment, great people to work with. Lots of positive and intelligent people.