LM Staffing International

LM Staffing International Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Just another agency
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 15, 2014
Pros: 9-5; no overtime or anything like that
Cons: extremely low compensation, 0 learning value!
You can go to a recruitment agency that is better than this.. do not waste your time here. You will not earn and learn anything !!
Fast paced and Productive workplace
Recruitment Consultant /HR Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 10, 2014
I enjoyed working my co-workers and gained a lot of knowledge working under them while closing accounts and keeping great relationships with my clients.
LM Staffing Is Awesome
Sr. Executive Special Recruitment Supervisor (Former Employee), Nassau, BahamasJune 7, 2013
Pros: a job
First off let me be straightforward and direct with one thing this is a JOB, not a career. You will learn a lot about sales, how the recruitment process works, resume screening, and candidate engagement. Use these skills that you have been given to find the best job for yourself (do it on your own time!).

Management is laid back and approachable, and – more... the other employees are mad cool.

Okie Dokie?

Have fun – less
Amateur work environment. Unorganized.
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioJune 6, 2013
Minimum wage call centre job, with poor management and supervision. 3 people quit within the first day of work. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to go home.

This place is a joke. Don't waste your time.
great work atmosphere
Recruitment Consultant intern (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 24, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, laid back atmosphere
Cons: internship is unpaid
One of the best work environments out there. The goals and expectations are clear, the mangers are approachable and the hours are flexible on the most part. If you approach this position with an open mind and a willingness to learn you will learn a lot from it. You will be provided with all the tools you need to succeed in this industry and its up to – more... you to make the most of it. It is very competitive and not for everyone as you have to be very diligent on a consistent basis. – less
Recruitment Consultant - Internship
Recruitment Consultant - Internship (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 27, 2013
I really enjoyed my three-month internship at LM Staffing International. It was a great stepping stone for me out of school. I learned a lot and met some great people!
Poor learning experience
Recruitment Internship (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 24, 2013
very amateur experience
no real learning value
utilized poor techniques for creating job orders
Senior Recruitment Partner (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 22, 2013
Friendly co-workers, laid back atmosphere.
We help great people get great jobs with great companies.

Only 14%!

About LM Staffing International

LM Staffing has proudly evolved through innovation, service excellence, passion and a strong belief in our core values. We specialize – Read more