Lixar is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to become part of our East Coast team. As a key contributor, you will be part of a team to develop leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a committed analyst who has a strong sense of self and strives for perfection.
As an Experienced Quality Assurance Analyst, you will have:
- 1-3 years of QA experience
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Good overall knowledge of SLDC
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in creating test plans and test cases
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case tools
- Manual testing experience
- Load testing and performance testing experience
- Experience in testing backend, web and mobile applications
- Programming experience
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience or exposure to:
o JUnit, NGTest
o Rest/Web services test experiences
o Continous integration (CI), Bamboo, Jenkins
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have "attention to detail" as your middle name
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers.
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Exceptional client communication skills
- Get things done!
Sounds like you? Apply within! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.