Lixar is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to become part of our 6 person product development team. In this role, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for a new online baseball simulation video game. You will conceive and develop innovative marketing / sales programs that drive demand. Location is flexible for this position.
What you will be doing:
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and execute the marketing programs that drive product demand;
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiate the product in the market;
- Sales enablement – identify and communicate the value proposition of the game to end customers and distribution channels. Develop sales tools that support the selling process;
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan;
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers and on your competition;
- Product influence – apply market knowledge to influence product release features;
- Grow customer base – this is a new game but part of a product catalogue. Leverage brand catalogue and existing brand users to grow product to 50,000+ paying customers with $1M+ revenue target.
As an Experienced Product Marketing Manager, you will have:
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role;
- Post-secondary degree in Business or Marketing;
- Experience and comfort working under a ‘zero based budget’ model and a modest budget;
- Technical acumen – attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial;
- Willingness to travel;
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams and third parties;
- Opportunity to build with a relatively clean slate;
- The ability to hit the ground running.
You will have these attributes:
- A sense of humour;
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine;
- Able to think at a macro level but also roll up the sleeves where required;
- Have exceptional stakeholder communication skills;
- Have ‘attention to detail’ as your middle name;
- Not blame others for your mistakes;
- Get things done!
Does this sound like you? Send your résumé and salary expectations to us.
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Indeed - 6 months ago