Livingston International Employee Review

View all Livingston International reviews

Productive, Stable, and a good work environment
Release Agent/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON13 August 2013
I prepared documents for clients to clear customs, Tracking documents for drivers, dispatchers. I gained a lot of experience, how to deal with customersIt was a good company to work for, we had good customer service for all our clients. Very friendly environment. I gained a lot of experience, and built confidence. Overall i enjoyed working there. Management was helpful, hard part was that it was really busy and could not keep up with everyday changes. I really enjoyed meeting new clients, i enjoyed working with the staff as well.
Pros
friendly, good environment
Cons
Every day changes

Other Livingston International Employee Reviews

Fun Working Environment
Customer Service/Administration, Etobicoke (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON14 December 2017
Great group of colleagues, lots of fun, one of the most fun environments I've worked in. It was great learning about Ontario Tire recycling program, very thrilling with most of interaction being in a B2B setting.
fun & made great friends
Cross Border Agent (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON30 November 2017
Busy call centre. Nice place. typical day would be a 8 hour shift. learned to talk fast and be efficient
management was great, no bothersome
culture was great