LIVINGSTON INTERNATIONAL INC. Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
No training whatsoever
Crossing Guard (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONMay 26, 2016
I worked at livingston for 3 months.
Although everything might seem to be ok
Unfortunately I saw that no one is happy to be there
Worked in an isolated place from the rest of the office which are located on the 3,4 and 5 floors.

Everyday was a strugle due to lack of training and lack of funds to establish that. Going to work afraid is never enjoyable. Poor and unreliable resources were a struggle.

Not even the employees that were in management's level looked like they enjoyed the place
Pros
Non
Cons
A very good place to work
Release Agent/Release Classification Analyst (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, NBJune 29, 2014
Each day is a day that I want to go to work. Very enjoyable as I am able to help our clients get their goods imported into Canada in a timely manner. I love being able to help carriers (drivers) not get held up if at all possible. Will go out of my way often to stay beyond my shift to make sure that this happens. If for any reason, there is a problem then I will let carriers and dispatchers know if at all possible.
My co-workers are wonderful to work with. I get along with everyone and will help other teams and branches if I can.
All through my career, Management has been very hands on and have been able to voice my concerns about anything that might come up.
The most enjoyable part of my job - being client focused and getting their goods to them without any hitches.
Release Classification Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 26, 2014
Provided Invoices to Customs for there reveiw on different merchandise entering Canada from all ports and Borders.
The only downfall is the amount of money we are payed.
Pros
teammanship
Cons
money