Our client is looking for a SalesForce Developer professional to conduct development and administration duties. This is an amazing full-time job opportunity with a great working environment that strives to assist with employee growth and a competitive salary! If you are looking for a chance to not only join a well known company but also take on a challenge as a developer, then please contact us!
Experience & Skills
- Optional technical skills: Crystal Reports, C++, Visual Basic, Java, jQuery
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of development experience, including 2+ years in Salesforce.com architecture, design and development
- Software development fundamentals such as knowledge of data structures, object oriented programming, relational database design, and design patterns
- Customizing Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards Creation of reports and dashboards based on business requirements
- Create and maintain workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, escalation rules, auto-assignment rules and other business rule objects
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials
- Development and administration of the complete solution including;
- Initial system configuration and ongoing administration
- Definition of user roles, security, profiles, and access rights
- Migration of existing data and integration with other data systems
- Integration with other systems and APIs (e.g. contact centre, survey tool, marketing automation)
- Systems testing
We source the best people for our clients, strictly from our selective and ever-growing network of IT professionals that we and our talent...