Are you an innovative, solution focused leader in operations and facilities management?
Do you thrive in an exciting and challenging role? Little Warriors is looking for an experienced collaborative leader to join our team as the Director, Operations and Facilities.
In this challenging and rewarding role, you would be accountable for the leadership and management of Little Warriors capital projects, The Be Brave Ranch (County of Strathcona), and Little Warriors head office operations and facility in Edmonton.
The Director of Facilities and Operations will lead 9 direct report staff and will be accountable for:
Building operations and maintenance of Little Warriors facilities in Edmonton and the County of Strathcona;
The Be Brave Ranch capital building projects for rehabilitation, renewal and new construction including;
-Security and custodial services at Little Warriors facilities;
-Management of two (2) vehicles for the delivery and pick up of goods for facilities including transportation of children to offsite activities;
-Occupational health and safety, emergency preparedness/disaster recovery, and risk management; and,
-Management of Facilities and Operations resources and services;
-Ensuring IT and IS Systems are optimal for clinical and administrative services;
-Prepare Budget and financial reports including risk management for operations and facilities;
-Management of day to day human resources for Little Warriors.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- 6 years experience in a facilities and/or operations position at a supervisory/management level.
- Project Management experience
- 4 years experience in building maintenance and construction project management experience.
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire a team of professionals.
- Excellent project management, communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Ability to anticipate, understand and respond to the needs and expectations of the clinical team.
- Superior problem solving skills, a high level of organizational ability and ability to deal with multiple deadlines and demands.
- Strong decision making skills demonstrated by strategies that move the organization forward, effective goal setting, action plans and evaluation of successes and failures.
Satisfactory background screening is required for this position which includes;
- Advanced First Aid and CPR
- Criminal Record Check including vulnerable sector
- Family and Child Welfare Intervention Check
- Professional References (2)
- Personal References (2)
- In--‐person interview
- Completed the Little Warriors Prevention Training