Family owned and operated custom home builder in Greater Toronto Area is seeking energetic, hardworking individuals to join their construction management team for immediate openings.
Applicant should have access to a vehicle as many construction sites are not available by Public Transit;
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of trades on site with the support of the management team
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
- Requisition of materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and site safety
- Prepare and maintain all site documentation including but not limited to daily construction logs, timesheets, expense reports, production and other reports
- May also supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and labourers.
- Completion of secondary school diploma in architectural technology, project management or related field is an asset
- Experience is an asset
- WHIMIS/FALL ARREST certification is an asset
Indeed - 17 months ago
Little Redstone Inc. specializes in managing the construction of luxurious homes in Toronto’s most exclusive neighbourhoods. For more...