We are a non-competitive soccer skills program for children 18 months to 7 years of age. Our coaches instruct fundamental soccer techniques & elementary life skills in a vibrant, group play environment. Invaluable social skills like listening, sharing, taking turns and teamwork are conscientiously woven into a program that places as much emphasis on simple learning concepts like colours and numbers as it does on fine-tuning a child’s basic balance, agility and co-ordination.
- Follow provided lesson plans
- Work with other coaches with ease
- Lead games and communicate effectively with children
- Be able to answer questions from parents (with training)
- Follow provided check lists and outlines such as: attendance and safety records
- Maybe asked to help host birthday parties and coach daycare soccer classes
- Occasionally maybe asked to participate in program promotion: handing out flyers, special event coaching, wear mascot costume..
- Must have good charter and demonstrate a natural ability to work with children
- Experience instructing children between 18 months and 7 year of age.
- Be athletically fit and energetic
- A strong soccer background
- Reliable and in good health
- Must be available to work weekends year round
- College certification or working towards certification related to fitness
- Must be able to access weekly lesson plans via email
- Compensation based on experience
- Raises and bonuses based on performance
- Must be willing to provide a criminal background check
- First Aid and CPR certificate
- We prefer our coaches to be able to travel to work in a vehicle as as appose to public transit, as it is easier to travel with equipment
- Be willing to responsibly store soccer equipment
- Paid on the job training
- Classes take place in the North York area
If you are interested in coaching with Little Kickers North York please forward your resume
We are a non-competitive soccer skills program for children 18 months to 7 years of age. We instruct fundamental soccer techniques &...