Little Castle ( www.littlecastle.ca ) is looking to add a member to our energetic and lovely family. This position is open to both Part-time and Full-time applicants. The details of this contract position will be finalized based on level experience and competencies of each applicant.
- ECE / ECA or comparable experience
- First Aid and CPR Certificates would be an asset
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience of working with toddlers and preschoolers
- Experience in planning and implementing activities for children
- Reports directly to management and collaborates on daily planning
- Team player, independent, self organized with reliable communication skills
- Able to follow daily routines, improvise, and creatively incorporate educational objectives
- Skilled in communication with children and parents
- Excellent Written communication skills
How to apply
To apply please send te following to Bahi Vahidi (Little Castle founder and director) bahvahidi [at] gmail.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews in 5 working days. Please have two references ready to be contacted upon request.
- Up-to-date resume.
- 500 words about yourself and the guiding principles in your career.
- Contact information (Email and phone)
We appreciate your interest. Please do not call to enquire about the status of your application.
See the posting and our website for more information: www.littlecastle.ca
Indeed - 20 months ago
Little Castle is a private home day care, providing a rich, and stimulating environment. Here, play is a serious part of learning.