Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

Slightly productive workplace with workplace drama
member of the staff (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ONSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at work for me would be to do anything/everything anyone else asked me to do. I worked mostly in back, making sure the store had enough inventory to make it through the day. I also had to put a lot of the inventory away which required a lot of heavy lifting on my part. I also cleaned machines and various stations in the store, answered phones, and dealt with customers. Management was tedious at times, one manager would say or do something and the other would have something different to say. It was confusing at times, and I did ask a lot of questions before I did anything. I learned how to deal with many types of people, both with the staff and with customers, and I left there on good terms. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the workplace drama itself, not with the actual job. The job was repetitive and easy going for the most part.
Its an entry level job.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABApril 27, 2015
Its a fun, although not incredibly rewarding job that naturally pits you against time in a struggle to have enough pizza to fill a daily changing need for food.
Pros
Free break food, great crew, great management
Cons
Seemed perpetually short staffed
Fast, easy work, good managment
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJuly 19, 2015
A typical day consisted of:
Cleaning
Preparing Pizzas, dough, salads, and sauce for that shift
Assist customers with their orders
Clean all equipment/behind equiptment
cook/cashier
cook/cashier (Former Employee) –  duncan bcMay 26, 2015
I would get to work and quickly see what needed to be done, I would prep dough for being turned into Pizza's and after that was done prep sauce and make pizza's then put them onto the convention oven and then box and cut the pizza's after they have been cooked thoroughly. I have learned more about teamwork and communication skills.
fun atmosphere where one can learn how raw dough is transformed to tasty pizzas
supervisor (Former Employee) –  vancouver, burnaby BCDecember 12, 2012
from customer service to product knowledge to costs of running a restaurant operation to developing teamwork to making each shift as productive as possible all contribute to the more enjoyable parts of the job ... training and trusting the co-workers to produce quality products add to the fun of the atmosphere ... the hardest part of the job would be trying to increase the existing customer base ...
Pros
work/life balance is achievable with a positive atmosphere
Cons
lack of variety of new products the last 20 years
Friendly and safe environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cole HarbourFebruary 24, 2014
A typical day at work includes costumer service, cleaning, money management, food preparation, working with large ovens working with others as well as task that only need one person
As this was my first job I feel that I have learned a lot about responsibility over the last two years.
Overall the management is good, very friendly people
Most of my Co-workers are around my same age (19) so it was a very fun and positive and convertible environment for me to work in.
The hardest part is dealing with costumers
The most enjoyable part is coming to work to see smiles on you co-workers faces and work with many friendly people
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
hours avail per week sometimes limited
food counter attendant
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton ,AlbertaJanuary 21, 2015
I worked mostly in the weekdays at little caesars pizza in manning.Communication is very important.Management is very good.My co-workers are very hardworking.Making pizza dough is hard it need to be done in certain time so the bread is tasty.Slicing cooked pizza with all the toppings recquired are enjoyable and it feels you hungry all time.
Pros
free pizza during break
Cons
longhours
Not bad, but not too fond of it..always comparing it to my job in retail
PART TIME EMPLOYEE (TEMPORARY JOB) (Current Employee) –  London, ONJuly 30, 2013
- Typical day tasks: sheet outs, make breads, prep pizzas, in between tasking, & dishes

- What I learned: multitasking well, improved communication skills, how to handle stressful & busy days, maintain patience, & move/work quickly to ensure customer satisfaction

- Management: bondable, well trained, assigns individual tasks needed to be done before end of shift, trains new employees, fun & serious at the same time

- Co-workers: fun to work with, usually happy, patient with each other, understanding & try to help new employees improve. We all get along pretty well

- Hardest part of the job: keeping up with traffic for phone call orders, cash orders, delivery orders, & pick up orders, multitasking during dinner rush (5-7 pm)

- Most enjoyable part of the job: learning new things every time I go, noticing improvements in my speed as I work, meet new people a lot & have staff parties
Pros
free pop
Cons
short shifts (can get sent home an hour into shift due to low traffic)
Hi
Supply chain Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 29, 2015
it was nice working with Little Caesars. Great company with good people. The job description was straight forward and management style is perfect.
Excellent Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJune 9, 2015
Little Caesars was a great after school job for me. I got to meet great people in my co-workers, typical day- I was receiving inbound calls for pizza to be delivered or be picked up.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
No Cons
Good place for extra spending money
Part-time employee (Former Employee) –  hendersonDecember 19, 2012
This is a good job if you need that little bit extra money nothing major. Management is decent and hours are decent.
Pros
free food on duty
Cons
not enough hours
My Review
Dough Guy, Front staff (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ONMay 6, 2015
It was great job, I liked my co-workers, I have nothing bad to say about little Caesars. The hardest part of the job was time, it seemed you never had enough time for your breaks, cause you had so much to do. The thing I enjoyed the most was the people I worked with, they all had a great sense of humor and work ethics.
Productive work environment
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  London, ONFebruary 27, 2014
A company not worried to push the limits of the workers to increase productivity, team environment and clean stores. Minor safety concerns and unorganized management may leave staff frustrated and confused at times, but we work well to fix any staff issues within the company.
learned to run a small store in the downtown London district, and learned to deal with unsatisfied customers much more than in a small town store. Typically I would come in to open the store and work 8 hours until management arrives to relieve me from my station for a break. In that time I will, make 1-3 batches of dough, make a large batch of pizza sauce, prep vegetables for the next day, clean all dishes as they come, make pizza for customers and delivery orders, and prep approximately 100 pizzas for the 4pm dinner rush before my shift is over. All in all not a bad place of employment for part-time students or full-time parents.
Pros
team environment, not physically demanding
Cons
customer satisfaction, minor safety concerns example: broken door bell & empty eye wash station
It wasn't the best job but I tried my best to stay positive
Cook, Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONApril 9, 2014
A typical day would consist of standing outside holding a sign for around four hours and then going inside to make pizza and help clean up afterwards. The hardest part of my job was holding the sign because during that time, the weather was unpredictable. However, the best part of my job was seeing the smile on peoples faces as they drove by; to know I made someone smile makes my day.
Pros
50% off pizza
Cons
long hours outside, weather conditions
DO NOT WORK HERE!!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 9, 2015
I would work my but off for little pay and still be told I wasn't good enough. I would cover a lot of shifts but if I took a sick day I would lose hours as a punishment. Almost all the managers dislike their employees and the nice managers get so stressed and over worked they quit. Their are so many labour and health issues their I'm surprised they are still in business. This place is terrible to work for!
Cons
everything is a con
Its okay.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 16, 2015
A typical work day consists of making pizza and serving costumers. What i have learned from this job is working in a fast paced environment, costumer service handling money, and working with others. My Co-workers are all really nice.
Cons
Does not give reasonable hours
good place for a first job
Worker (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ONMay 4, 2015
It is a great place for a first job, managers are great, hours are based on you availability. the most enjoyable part of my job is when i get to go and shake the sign because i get to be outside and listen to music.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
can be some short shifts
Fun workplace
Co-manager (Current Employee) –  London OntarioJanuary 29, 2013
When I first began as an employee it was very difficult but fun at the same time. I then started working harder and longer hours to qualify for a co manager position. Now that I have gained knowledge and understand the company and the background, I grew more and more disappointed. I feel as though the company has many terrific people involved but besides that, it is very unorganized and unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
unprofessional
Productive and most of the time a fun place to work
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Chatham,ONFebruary 2, 2013
A typical day is busy, doing dough, preps, handling orders, balancing tills , getting things ready for supper hours. Learned how to manage a staff of around 15 people, learned weekly inventory, doing up the weekly food orders, dealing with customer complaints, dealing with large volumes of school orders and dealing with staff problems.
Hardest part of the job is dealing with the favoritism and not being appreciated for everything you do there.
Pros
straight days, job security
Cons
repetitive work is getting boring
good workplace
- cashier
- dishes
- cleaning

great co-workers
good part time job for a high school student

2.6