Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Its okay.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 16, 2015
A typical work day consists of making pizza and serving costumers. What i have learned from this job is working in a fast paced environment, costumer service handling money, and working with others. My Co-workers are all really nice.
Cons
Does not give reasonable hours
Friendly management easy work.
Prep cook/cook/cashier (Former Employee) –  Stittsville OntarioFebruary 16, 2015
Start by making pizza dough and geting the coolers ready and filled up with toppings. filling up and toppings that needed it. hardest part of the job is waiting for people to buy food. best part of the job was doing inventory and working during a rush on a friday.
Pros
staff discount on meals
Cons
very slow during the opening shift.
Meh
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ONApril 1, 2015
Little Caesars may be an ok company as a whole, but the owners of the Chatham ON store are HORRIBLE to work for. Employees run their store and are taken advantage of. Owners also wanted underage girls to wash their personal vehicles in bikinis.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
You will be treated like a slave for less the minimum wage.
Fun productive workplace with great people
Store Front (Current Employee) –  Hamilton OntarioApril 5, 2015
A typical day of work starts at 10am. Firstly, I flip the camboros and re-fill what is empty. I check to see if any boxes are in need of folding. Set up the bread station with garlic butter and Parmesan cheese. I stock pops and dips. Dress pizzas according to how busy it is. Ive learned a great deal about customer service and the value of a returning customer. Ive learned that simply asking if they need pops or dips added to their order will usually end in product up selling. Management is friendly and usually reasonable with getting time off when needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is always moving and being able to find something to do during slow times, for the most part the shift goes by quickly. The less enjoyable or hardest part of the job would be dealing with some of the high school students during their lunch hour. Its a friendly up beat work place, and coworkers are energetic and fun to work with.
Excellent Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJune 9, 2015
Little Caesars was a great after school job for me. I got to meet great people in my co-workers, typical day- I was receiving inbound calls for pizza to be delivered or be picked up.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
No Cons
worst place to work
Pizza Maker/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONFebruary 9, 2015
The little Caesars near applewood heights secondary school is the worst place to possibly work. The employees will gang up on you to get you fired, they will not respect you, they will be rude and they will also give you all the "chores" while they're sitting down talking and listening to music.
Pros
distance from home
Cons
bad management
good place for a first job
Worker (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ONMay 4, 2015
It is a great place for a first job, managers are great, hours are based on you availability. the most enjoyable part of my job is when i get to go and shake the sign because i get to be outside and listen to music.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
can be some short shifts
Relaxed and productive workplace with high customer service standards.
Manager (Current Employee) –  London.Ontario.February 16, 2015
Busy and productive place to work with great interaction between all ages of employees.Customer service able to provide high level of satisfaction for employees and customer alike.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
late hours of business, after local public transport is closed.
Good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCOctober 13, 2014
Being a manager was probably the best position I have been in because i got to hire, train , and assist staff into making them the best possible employee they could be. the hardest part of my job was communicating with the owner and area manager of the store because when ever I had a problem with equipment or something breaking down I would have to call and get there approval which they wouldn't answer half the time..... The most enjoyable part of the job i think was getting to know all the employees and helping them with whatever questions they had or just making conversation in general.
Its an entry level job.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABApril 27, 2015
Its a fun, although not incredibly rewarding job that naturally pits you against time in a struggle to have enough pizza to fill a daily changing need for food.
Pros
Free break food, great crew, great management
Cons
Seemed perpetually short staffed
Very enthusiastic work environment and everyone worked together as one.
Advertiser & Promotion (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONNovember 30, 2014
A typical day at work was essentially, standing outside with sign to attract customers to their promotional offers. some days though, i would work inside, whether it would be cleaning or slicing vegetables, or stocking shelves. The management was fantastic, she understood everyone's problems, and she was very helpful when we needed her to assist us. I think the hardest part of the job was standing for long periods of time in the scorching heat but i endured through without complaining. The most enjoyable would have to be working inside with everyone, everyone was so lively and happy while working and it lightened the mood up a lot.
Pros
great team effort put into all work, no one was excluded, everyone was helpful to one another
Cons
long hours, standing for long periods of time
It is not an easy job but not bad,
Worker (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PEAugust 3, 2014
I worked normally 3-5 hours every shift (after I asked).

During the day, punch in the card to start the work and punch out to finish the work. It has cameras everywhere, except the bathroom.

Only when there is no costumers, we can have some free expired pizza or bread and some water, there is no break.

And if you hungry, you cant just go there to eat, because its not officially allow employee to do that.

Sometimes, when some of them have shift around 8 hours on a busy day, like Friday, they will be starved.
Great and helpful co-workers, bad employers.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Essex, ONJuly 15, 2014
Seeing as this is only one franchise I can't speak for the entirety of the company. However, the experience that I had working here was all-around great, and for a first job I learned many things. The employers which hired me and owned/ran the franchise were originally helpful and accommodating but quickly became testy and cut my hours if I made a mistake or had to take a sick day. Overall the experience and my co-workers were great, it was an enjoyable job: what made it difficult and (at the time of my departure) unbearable ended up being the employers (not my managers, mind you).
Pros
great co-workers and clean/organized work environment.
Cons
owners (not managers, mind you.)
fun work place but no way of moving up
shift runner (Current Employee) –  pickeringApril 25, 2014
i have been working there for about two years now and as its the best first job ever, it has down falls. there is now way of moving up in the business and although management is really fun and caring, they are unorganized. a typical day would be three to six hours and during that time you may be cutting and boxing the pizzas, applying toppings to the pizzas, sheeting out the dough, cleaning, making dough, and cash. the most you'd ever have to lift is about thirty pounds. the co-workers and staff are fun and enjoyable.
Pros
.50 off pop
Cons
no moving up and/or raises
good learning experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  brampton, ONApril 23, 2014
I learned a lot because of working at little ceasers, how to approach customers, how to deal with rude customers and how to present myself.
The management was stick but friendly.
The hardest part about the job was enough though there were no customers we had to keep making pizzas, because we needed to serve them fresh to the customers.
The free pizzas were a positive and also meeting people was a joy.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not enough hours
It wasn't the best job but I tried my best to stay positive
Cook, Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONApril 9, 2014
A typical day would consist of standing outside holding a sign for around four hours and then going inside to make pizza and help clean up afterwards. The hardest part of my job was holding the sign because during that time, the weather was unpredictable. However, the best part of my job was seeing the smile on peoples faces as they drove by; to know I made someone smile makes my day.
Pros
50% off pizza
Cons
long hours outside, weather conditions
Friendly and safe environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cole HarbourFebruary 24, 2014
A typical day at work includes costumer service, cleaning, money management, food preparation, working with large ovens working with others as well as task that only need one person
As this was my first job I feel that I have learned a lot about responsibility over the last two years.
Overall the management is good, very friendly people
Most of my Co-workers are around my same age (19) so it was a very fun and positive and convertible environment for me to work in.
The hardest part is dealing with costumers
The most enjoyable part is coming to work to see smiles on you co-workers faces and work with many friendly people
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
hours avail per week sometimes limited
Good for my first job
Shakerboarder, Kitchen Aid (Former Employee) –  Portage la Prairie, MBJanuary 16, 2014
When I first started at Little Caesars, I was the girl who stood on the corner waving a giant sign all day. The temperatures would get rough sometimes, but I was allowed to come inside whenever it got too cold. When I finished my first 6 month period, I was moved and trained to work inside the kitchen. I would complete various tasks such as washing dishes, making and preparing pizza, cutting pizza, and cleaning up around the kitchen. My manager was nice enough, and I got along with my co-workers okay. I didn't find anything required of me rather hard. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work efficiently.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
atmosphere of the workplace
Summary
kitchen prep (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBDecember 10, 2013
My job at little ceasars was chaotic the managers were very disorganised and lost their tempers frequently. it was very stressful. with in the first few days of working there I had to have everything down pat. if I took too long to fill my racks in the morning my manager would lose it .even if we were low on dough when I started .during the lunch and super rush I usually kept up with what was needed but if something ran out id get yelled at even if I was in the middle of doing what they needed .That job thought me to stay focused and to do what I had to do as quick as I can as well as I can and that there's always room for improvement .
Pros
free pizza for lunch
Cons
the managers were very rude.
fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NBOctober 30, 2013
I would go in after school and take people's orders right away. The manager would keep everything in pretty good shape around the store, helping if needed. My co-workers made it more fun working there with the laughs we had though we were still working in the process. the hardest part was cleaning up at the end of the days. wasnt too much fun. the most enjoyable was the rest of theday prety much.
Pros
having something to do instead of wasting my time at home
Cons
staying time midnight.

2.6