Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

Busy work place & can learn how to communicate with customers
Being cashier (Current Employee) –  Scarborough OnNovember 28, 2014
easy to work during closing shift
hard part of the day is working while rush hour 4-8
I like the job but salary not enough
I learn to be an manager & can manage the store
my objective as an employee
Crew member (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ontarioOctober 22, 2014
A team orientated person, I believe my strongest asset is working with others and interacting. The most important thing to me is to keep learning constantly, that is the only way to get the best out of myself. I believe my customer service and my interpersonal skill allows me to perform my best at all times. The most vital part of any business success is meeting the needs of their customer’s, clients etc because they are the driving force of any company. Due to this realization, I have made customer service my strongest asset, I want to be able to meet the need of a customer by all means so the company will have a great customer loyalty. I am able to work efficiently under pressure due to my previous job experiences which is another quality which keeps me motivated with any given task. I express great problem solving skills, where i am able to analyze a certain problem, with understanding to form recommendations to solve the specific problem or provide insightful suggestions. As a business student i have learnt how to negotiate with people which will be a valuable asset for any company as an employee. I am able to influence to the point of mutual agreement due to my communication and sales skills. Hence, I am an individual open to challenges to meet the needs of an organization and the desire to learn.
Pros
love interacting with people
Cons
long hours, tiredness
AT Little caesar's all employees are treated with respect
Shaker Board Worker (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCOctober 16, 2014
Excellent Team, appreciative
Equipment and tools were all in working order
Good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCOctober 13, 2014
Being a manager was probably the best position I have been in because i got to hire, train , and assist staff into making them the best possible employee they could be. the hardest part of my job was communicating with the owner and area manager of the store because when ever I had a problem with equipment or something breaking down I would have to call and get there approval which they wouldn't answer half the time..... The most enjoyable part of the job i think was getting to know all the employees and helping them with whatever questions they had or just making conversation in general.
no comment
shift runner (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ONOctober 11, 2014
the staff is great
management needs work
hard to move up/almost never
no perks what so ever
Pros
seniority
Cons
no perks
Fast-paced work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONOctober 6, 2014
Little Caesars is a great place to work if you like repetitious and tedious tasks day in and out. Management does not receive breaks, but they are deducted from time cards. Owner switched payroll from direct deposit to pay cheques, and cheques have bounced multiple times.
Pros
25% discount
Cons
long hours, spiteful owners
Dressing Product
Cashier (Current Employee) –  whitby, ONSeptember 21, 2014
A typical day on the job would be to arrive 10 minutes early for your shift, and get dressed and prepared. Once that was done I would wash my hands, then start prep (dressing the pizzas). If needed I would be Cashier for my shift.
fun workplace but demanded hard work
Employee (Former Employee) –  CampbellRiverSeptember 17, 2014
i loved my time working at little caesars i didnt expect to need a job today
Pros
free lunches, good company, good management, friends
Cons
customers sometimes
Slightly productive workplace with workplace drama
member of the staff (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ONSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at work for me would be to do anything/everything anyone else asked me to do. I worked mostly in back, making sure the store had enough inventory to make it through the day. I also had to put a lot of the inventory away which required a lot of heavy lifting on my part. I also cleaned machines and various stations in the store, answered phones, and dealt with customers. Management was tedious at times, one manager would say or do something and the other would have something different to say. It was confusing at times, and I did ask a lot of questions before I did anything. I learned how to deal with many types of people, both with the staff and with customers, and I left there on good terms. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the workplace drama itself, not with the actual job. The job was repetitive and easy going for the most part.
Friendly workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCAugust 25, 2014
I punched myself in before I start my shift starting few minutes early. I do preparation for the next day. Take customers orders and make their food. Take orders over the phone with customers. Clean up the entire store. Closed down the tills and count the money, do all paperwork and closed the store.
Pros
free lunch or dinner depending on shift
Fun workplace
Shift Supervisor/Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 18, 2014
I made various types of food at a fast pace and worked as a team with my other coworkers during dinner rushes
Fun workplace.
Customer representative and food preparation (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 15, 2014
Lot of hard work
Learned fast food preparation
very good co-workers.
to provide food on time as it hot n ready.
Great place
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 6, 2014
great place to work, Learned a lot. food, Money. Had fun, Worked alot.
Poor management.
Pizza Lander, and Banner Shaker (Former Employee) –  Courtice, ONAugust 6, 2014
Management allowed intimate harassment and unsanitary conditions.
It is not an easy job but not bad,
Worker (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PEAugust 3, 2014
I worked normally 3-5 hours every shift (after I asked).

During the day, punch in the card to start the work and punch out to finish the work. It has cameras everywhere, except the bathroom.

Only when there is no costumers, we can have some free expired pizza or bread and some water, there is no break.

And if you hungry, you cant just go there to eat, because its not officially allow employee to do that.

Sometimes, when some of them have shift around 8 hours on a busy day, like Friday, they will be starved.
Family Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONJuly 22, 2014
Great management, great staff, great food!
Busy during lunches, constantly on your feet.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hot environment
Great and helpful co-workers, bad employers.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Essex, ONJuly 15, 2014
Seeing as this is only one franchise I can't speak for the entirety of the company. However, the experience that I had working here was all-around great, and for a first job I learned many things. The employers which hired me and owned/ran the franchise were originally helpful and accommodating but quickly became testy and cut my hours if I made a mistake or had to take a sick day. Overall the experience and my co-workers were great, it was an enjoyable job: what made it difficult and (at the time of my departure) unbearable ended up being the employers (not my managers, mind you).
Pros
great co-workers and clean/organized work environment.
Cons
owners (not managers, mind you.)
Fun first official workplace
2014 - Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  VernonJuly 8, 2014
Looking to grow and move on, great people to work with. Work everyone can easy understand and place their best efforts in.
Not the best place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 28, 2014
This was my first job so I really wasn't complaining much as I was really eager to start working. Everyone working there already had formed friendships, so me being the newbie it was hard to really fit in. Manager played favourites. All in all, hated working there but managed to stick it out for a year.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
rude co-workers
happy environment
Front Counter Attendant / Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, ABJune 26, 2014
you have to be very fast working in pizza company, you have to guts and patience working in this company because you work by yourself.