Little Caesars Employee Reviews

pizza is fun!
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 November 2016
fun work team, good environment, free lunches and food whenever youre hungry, free drinks, regular customers, organized duties and planning, fun employees
Pros
free lunch
Meh
All around Preparatory Staff (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 November 2016
Decent environment for someone looking to simply make money. Nothing stable or exceedingly professional about this location. Sometimes dangerous due to immense amount of drunks piling in on weekends. Manager used to steal, along with certain staff (ok'd by manager). Seems to give preferential treatment to people more corrupt and more willing to break rules. Would be a much better experience for staff and customers alike with a more professional manager.
Pros
Reasonable hours, easy work
Cons
Bad management, dangerous customers
great work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 October 2016
i was started there in co-op, the owners are very nice and always keep in touch.
very new and clean, letting you enjoy the environment being worked in.
Pros
friendly staff enjoy you job overall
Demanding Workplace Susceptible to Favouritism
Prep Worker /Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. Clair Beach, ON18 October 2016
A day at work here starts with opening the store which I had no training for and was alone, then was alone until about 3 with several big rushes to deal with. I was expected to open the store and get preps/dough done as well. The co-workers were the only good things there and they are the reason I stayed on as long as I did.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long Hours
Fun place to work depending on the enviorment,
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 October 2016
Management was decent. Sometimes was very stressful as well as complicated. Was expected to be perfect at a station I was not trained in. Good job to start in but personally I felt very disrespected in the work place.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Disrespectful co-workers
meeting and interacting with new people daily, enjoy coming to work every day
Food Counter Attendant/ cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2016
I enjoy working there with the customers and my co workers. I like to prepare food, doing inventories operating the cash and doing dishes, mopping floor, perparing fresh dough.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Long Hours
Boring
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 October 2016
Although it was nice working with family, working at Little Caesars got too repetitive for me and I started to struggle with paying attention of working due to the fact that the work was just so boring.
Pros
Half price food
Cons
boring
Terrible managment and rude staff
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC3 October 2016
The place seemed to have favorites, a bossy unfair staff member, made other feel unwelcome. Hours weren no good, i would not work here again ever
Great place!
General Staff (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ON19 September 2016
Little Caesars in the West end of Stratford is a great place to work! The atmosphere is awesome and everyone is always in a good mood! I would recommend this job to anyone looking to fill their time with work while enjoying their time out of the home.
Friendly Employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON12 September 2016
A typical work day at Little Caesar's was rather slow. There were times in which it would get somewhat busy but for the most part it was manageable. In my personal experience, the hours very scarce and if there was ever a time where you were unable to work a shift, due to the lack of employees, it was very difficult to get someone to cover your shift.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Short hours
Decent work place
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 September 2016
Overall, it was a good workplace. However, the poor management really reduced the potential success of it. If the management was better, the sales as well as staff would have been better.
Fun atmosphere. Felt very comfortable around the store and staff
CLOSING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ON7 September 2016
A typical day at work depending on the shift was mostly preparing for the rushes and making sure customers were taken care of properly and efficiently. In between these two main focuses the workers would be cleaning or preparing the following day.
I learned at Little Caesars fast and good customer service. I also learned how to multi-task and how to manage my time wisely.
My co-workers were very nice people that made the atmosphere comfortable.
The hardest part of the job was closing down the store but I enjoyed the challenge. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. By having good relationships with my co-workers it made the job pleasant. It made the work not hard at all and the customer service better.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Closing by myself
making pizza dough, and baking them
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 August 2016
i have learned how to work fast, and get the job done. be a good team work. the co-workers were very nice to me, i loved working with them. the hardest part of working was trying not to drop any pizzas on the floor, and to be very careful by the over. the most fun about the job was meeting new people that came through the door and making the pizza dough.
Pros
bringing home pizzas
Cons
long hours of being on your feet.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stittsville, ON24 August 2016
I loved working at little caesers. The staff there were amazing and very understanding. We always had something to do at little caesers. Everyone always did their part to help out. We even had people helpout when they weren't scheduled to work!!
A true wonderful place
Sign spiner (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB18 August 2016
During the short time I learnt a lot. I had fun despite being hired for outside work during the colder seasons. Little Caesars is a fun pizza place that offers a great work environment that truly cares about its emploies
Pros
Free meals plus one Bottle of pop.
Cons
Hiring Seasons are off
Productive, friendly environment
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC15 August 2016
Working at Little Caesars has experienced me in many ways. To work with different people, handle different situations and being independent. Customer Service is the number one thing at fast food restaurants which is very important. And working at Little Caesars has taught me how to be more respectful and treat people the way you would like to be treated.
Wonderful
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB12 August 2016
Great work enviroment, wonderful management, well mannered staff, good service, great customers, overall it is a wonderful place of employment...........
Place that gives me a paycheck
Pizza Associate (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS20 July 2016
Sometimes I go to work and a lot of the work that needs to be done is finished. Other times i go to work and there is no pizza's prepared and it's stressful when it is not done. we don't get breaks.
Pros
30% off
Cons
No breaks, crazy hours, low hours, not enough employees.
Stressed out all the time
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON18 July 2016
I quit due to a harassment. Co-workers weren't the best, it wasn't well managed. Many of the staff acted like children.
Pros
Cheaper Pizza
Cons
Harassment
Ok
Shift Runner (Current Employee) –  Waterdown, ON16 July 2016
Job was good, managers were pretty bad though. Very afraid on confrontation which was good for the bad workers, but frustrating for the good workers who make the same wage as the people sitting down playing on their phones.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6