Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Poor management.
Pizza Lander, and Banner Shaker (Former Employee), Courtice, ONAugust 6, 2014
Management allowed intimate harassment and unsanitary conditions.
It is not an easy job but not bad,
Worker (Current Employee), Charlottetown, PEAugust 3, 2014
I worked normally 3-5 hours every shift (after I asked).

During the day, punch in the card to start the work and punch out to finish the work. It has cameras everywhere, except the bathroom.

Only when there is no costumers, we can have some free expired pizza or bread and some water, there is no break.

And if you hungry, you cant just go there to eat, because its not officially allow employee to do that.

Sometimes, when some of them have shift around 8 hours on a busy day, like Friday, they will be starved.
Family Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJuly 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: hot environment
Great management, great staff, great food!
Busy during lunches, constantly on your feet.
Not the best place to work
Team Member (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 28, 2014
Pros: free pizza
Cons: rude co-workers
This was my first job so I really wasn't complaining much as I was really eager to start working. Everyone working there already had formed friendships, so me being the newbie it was hard to really fit in. Manager played favourites. All in all, hated working there but managed to stick it out for a year.
happy environment
Front Counter Attendant / Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Sherwood Park, ABJune 26, 2014
you have to be very fast working in pizza company, you have to guts and patience working in this company because you work by yourself.
enjoy and fun
Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 13, 2014
I learned how to handle people and to manage the store, I enjoyed when the customers appreciate our service to them and also the team is working with unity and cooperative.
food prep
Food prep (Former Employee), St. CatharinesJune 5, 2014
Flexible hours, Great people. Always had something to do. Management was great. Very clean. Always looked forward to going to work.
Fast Paced and hot environment
Cashier / Pizza maker (Former Employee), TorontoMay 8, 2014
Pros: free crazy bread
Cons: hot hot hot
I started out with sheeting pans which means preparing the dough for the day. I would then create 15 cheese and 15 Pepperoni pizzas for the day. I worked at the cash register as well distributing the orders.
fun work place but no way of moving up
shift runner (Current Employee), pickeringApril 25, 2014
Pros: .50 off pop
Cons: no moving up and/or raises
i have been working there for about two years now and as its the best first job ever, it has down falls. there is now way of moving up in the business and although management is really fun and caring, they are unorganized. a typical day would be three to six hours and during that time you may be cutting and boxing the pizzas, applying toppings to the pizzas, sheeting out the dough, cleaning, making dough, and cash. the most you'd ever have to lift is about thirty pounds. the co-workers and staff are fun and enjoyable.
Fun but slow
Sign Holder (Former Employee), Bradford, ONApril 24, 2014
Cons: short hours
I would stand on the street holding a sign advertising a walk in pizza deal. It was boring and slow but it was fun because you could be silly and stuff to attract costumers.
good learning experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), brampton, ONApril 23, 2014
Pros: free pizza
Cons: not enough hours
I learned a lot because of working at little ceasers, how to approach customers, how to deal with rude customers and how to present myself.
The management was stick but friendly.
The hardest part about the job was enough though there were no customers we had to keep making pizzas, because we needed to serve them fresh to the customers.
The free pizzas were a positive and also meeting people was a joy.
A lot of self independence, not well managed
Prep/Cook (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONApril 12, 2014
Not pleased with the way this particular chain is run, not organized what so every, and many corners are cut in an everyday work shift
It wasn't the best job but I tried my best to stay positive
Cook, Cleaner (Former Employee), Markham, ONApril 9, 2014
Pros: 50% off pizza
Cons: long hours outside, weather conditions
A typical day would consist of standing outside holding a sign for around four hours and then going inside to make pizza and help clean up afterwards. The hardest part of my job was holding the sign because during that time, the weather was unpredictable. However, the best part of my job was seeing the smile on peoples faces as they drove by; to know I made someone smile makes my day.
store manager
Store Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 26, 2014
Ran all basic operation in running a store, hiring firing, ordering food, customer complaints and scheduling
to much work for so little pay and time
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Stratford, onMarch 4, 2014
It takes 4 hours to close down the whole store and they expected you to do that by yourself, and there is a handful of stuff that CANNOT be down till you have actually closed (After hours) but you only get paid till store hours nothing after, which is absurd cause you are continuously staying after you are being paid for.
Day at Little Caesars
Key Holder (Current Employee), Wallaceburg, ONMarch 2, 2014
Pros: free crazy bread, 40% off products.
Cons: no breaks/lunches, working alone after 7.
I typical start to my closing shift consists of me signing in to my cash register. I make sure before I start that my til balances to $150. After I sign in, I make sure all of my stations are ready for what is called dinner rush. I stock the appropriate products, our Hot-N-Ready food, and prep made pizza's and bread. After our dinner rush, I'm usually alone. My duties as a closer are: clean and sanitize every possible station in the front and back of the store, sweep and mop the entire store, count the safe and every register, waste products according to our half hour policy, finish any dishes leftover from dinner rush, prep and make a list of what still needs to be prepped for the opener the following day. I would rate my management team with a 7. They are very helpful. As well as other co-workers. I would rate my co-workers as a 8. My current team knows exactly what they need to do, and it helps very much with keeping calm during busy circumstances. I would say the hardest part of my job is the "dinner rushes" we get. I've learned that you cannot predict how many people will buy pizzas. Especially at the same time. You have to have a strong team, to ensure everyone is helped during these times. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I met. Most times are very strict but I like that I'm around people that can joke and laugh but also be serious, we needed. I would also say that my management team specifically makes it easy for me to keep my other part-time job.
Productive work environment
Crew Member (Current Employee), London, ONFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: team environment, not physically demanding
Cons: customer satisfaction, minor safety concerns example: broken door bell & empty eye wash station
A company not worried to push the limits of the workers to increase productivity, team environment and clean stores. Minor safety concerns and unorganized management may leave staff frustrated and confused at times, but we work well to fix any staff issues within the company.
learned to run a small store in the downtown London district, and learned to deal with unsatisfied customers much more than in a small town store. Typically I would come in to open the store and work 8 hours until management arrives to relieve me from my station for a break. In that time I will, make 1-3 batches of dough, make a large batch of pizza sauce, prep vegetables for the next day, clean all dishes as they come, make pizza for customers and delivery orders, and prep approximately 100 pizzas for the 4pm dinner rush before my shift is over. All in all not a bad place of employment for part-time students or full-time parents.
productive first job
Food Prep (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: free food, nice management
Cons: short hours
i learned how to make dough. i liked the fact that it was a family owned business so the management knew how to treat everyone like family. typical day at work would consist of making dough, folding boxes, doing dishes, and helping at the front from cutting the pizza and and taking customers orders
Friendly and safe environment
Supervisor (Current Employee), Cole HarbourFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: hours avail per week sometimes limited
A typical day at work includes costumer service, cleaning, money management, food preparation, working with large ovens working with others as well as task that only need one person
As this was my first job I feel that I have learned a lot about responsibility over the last two years.
Overall the management is good, very friendly people
Most of my Co-workers are around my same age (19) so it was a very fun and positive and convertible environment for me to work in.
The hardest part is dealing with costumers
The most enjoyable part is coming to work to see smiles on you co-workers faces and work with many friendly people
fun work place
Counter clerk, cook (Former Employee), Okotoks, ABFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: alot of exercise
Cons: long hours
nice people great workers and you learn alot about how the stampede is all set up
Headquarters