Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Productive and a fun workplace
Every position besides manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 August 2015
A typical day working at Little Ceasar's was easy and enjoyable. I learned every position there except for the manager. The management was great. They were always organized and clean. I got a long very well with my co-workers. We all were able to accomplish tasks while enjoying talking with one another. The hardest part of the job was communication. I was able to communicate very well but others did not. It created a few mix ups here and there but I always did my part of making sure they understood that communicating is very crucial. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get along with co-workers so well.
Pros
Learning most positions
Cons
No breaks
Sometimes boring, sometimes fun
Service Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 September 2015
A work place lives and breathes in customer-to-worker communication. There are a few crew members but they are as hardworking and fun. Management is also supportive and sometimes lifts up the gloom and pressure in the work place with some sense of humor. It gets boring sometimes when there are not much customers coming in, but it gets stressful when there are a lot of them.
Pros
Break times are plentiful, management is very supportive, sense of humor even when in stressful times
Cons
Long, boring hours when there are no customers, almost minimum wage
Poor
Part-time food prep and cash (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS5 May 2016
This is a poorly run business but the experience was worth it as I want to be in the hospitality business and therefore it has done me justice.
It's an decent place to work.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 April 2016
You spend most of the day making pizzas and cook them, so they're "hot-n-ready" for customers. Preparing ingredients, rolling dough and making pizzas is quite simple. You're expected to be able to work fast, especially during rush hours.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Sign waving near the road
worst place to work
Pizza Maker/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 February 2015
The little Caesars near applewood heights secondary school is the worst place to possibly work. The employees will gang up on you to get you fired, they will not respect you, they will be rude and they will also give you all the "chores" while they're sitting down talking and listening to music.
Pros
distance from home
Cons
bad management
all workload are yours
Front Counter Attendant / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB19 April 2016
they will going to abuse you if they knew they are weak.
especially if you are just always saying yes to them. not happy when working there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no life
Fun productive workplace with great people
Store Front (Current Employee) –  Hamilton Ontario5 April 2015
A typical day of work starts at 10am. Firstly, I flip the camboros and re-fill what is empty. I check to see if any boxes are in need of folding. Set up the bread station with garlic butter and Parmesan cheese. I stock pops and dips. Dress pizzas according to how busy it is. Ive learned a great deal about customer service and the value of a returning customer. Ive learned that simply asking if they need pops or dips added to their order will usually end in product up selling. Management is friendly and usually reasonable with getting time off when needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is always moving and being able to find something to do during slow times, for the most part the shift goes by quickly. The less enjoyable or hardest part of the job would be dealing with some of the high school students during their lunch hour. Its a friendly up beat work place, and coworkers are energetic and fun to work with.
Fast-paced work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON6 October 2014
Little Caesars is a great place to work if you like repetitious and tedious tasks day in and out. Management does not receive breaks, but they are deducted from time cards. Owner switched payroll from direct deposit to pay cheques, and cheques have bounced multiple times.
Pros
25% discount
Cons
long hours, spiteful owners
Fast Paced Workplace
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta1 December 2015
This is definitely not a place to work if you are looking for a good benefits plan and good pay. Apart from Canadian work experience, I can't see any good taken from employment at Little Caesar's.
Pros
Gained work experience
Cons
Low pay, long work hours
Fun workplace
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 April 2016
Great place to work, very friendly co-workers, great food, nice boss, flexible schedules, good work environment, can get very busy on the weekend.
Pros
Free food, convenient location
Cons
not enough hours
Friendly and safe environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cole Harbour24 February 2014
A typical day at work includes costumer service, cleaning, money management, food preparation, working with large ovens working with others as well as task that only need one person
As this was my first job I feel that I have learned a lot about responsibility over the last two years.
Overall the management is good, very friendly people
Most of my Co-workers are around my same age (19) so it was a very fun and positive and convertible environment for me to work in.
The hardest part is dealing with costumers
The most enjoyable part is coming to work to see smiles on you co-workers faces and work with many friendly people
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Hours avail per week sometimes limited
Slightly productive workplace with workplace drama
member of the staff (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON15 September 2014
A typical day at work for me would be to do anything/everything anyone else asked me to do. I worked mostly in back, making sure the store had enough inventory to make it through the day. I also had to put a lot of the inventory away which required a lot of heavy lifting on my part. I also cleaned machines and various stations in the store, answered phones, and dealt with customers. Management was tedious at times, one manager would say or do something and the other would have something different to say. It was confusing at times, and I did ask a lot of questions before I did anything. I learned how to deal with many types of people, both with the staff and with customers, and I left there on good terms. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the workplace drama itself, not with the actual job. The job was repetitive and easy going for the most part.
Little Caesars Review
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 October 2015
A typical day at Little Caesars would be making and cooking pizzas mainly, wings, crazy bread and deep dishes. I learned how the company makes their food and probably the most hardest part of the job is being under pressure when it starts getting busy. The most enjoyable part is serving customers.
Pros
Discounts
fun
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 January 2016
you will work like a dog, do not pay your overtime and ,holiday. used your personal car for their business. They want just money they don't value the employee. you don't have the right to say no when they ask you to work. you will have to work even though if you're very sick because its no work no pay, no sick leave.
Pros
no free
Cons
long hour
Not bad, but not too fond of it..always comparing it to my job in retail
PART TIME EMPLOYEE (TEMPORARY JOB) (Current Employee) –  London, ON30 July 2013
- Typical day tasks: sheet outs, make breads, prep pizzas, in between tasking, & dishes

- What I learned: multitasking well, improved communication skills, how to handle stressful & busy days, maintain patience, & move/work quickly to ensure customer satisfaction

- Management: bondable, well trained, assigns individual tasks needed to be done before end of shift, trains new employees, fun & serious at the same time

- Co-workers: fun to work with, usually happy, patient with each other, understanding & try to help new employees improve. We all get along pretty well

- Hardest part of the job: keeping up with traffic for phone call orders, cash orders, delivery orders, & pick up orders, multitasking during dinner rush (5-7 pm)

- Most enjoyable part of the job: learning new things every time I go, noticing improvements in my speed as I work, meet new people a lot & have staff parties
Pros
Free pop
Cons
Short shifts (can get sent home an hour into shift due to low traffic)
Fast paced, hard working environment
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 November 2015
Everyday I walked into work, I was greeted with friendly faces and warming welcomes. I learned a lot from working at Little Ceasar's. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment where I would have to do different tasks at once. I learned how to manage the cash register and deal with customers of all types. The coworkers were overall really kind and helpful. If one employee was stuck, they would immediately help out on the job. The hardest part of the job was when there would be one or two people at landing (getting the pizzas out of the oven) and a lot of people come in at once. Sometimes it would slow down and customers would get frustrated but as a member of Little Ceasar's, you just keep trying to do your job and try to satisfy the customers as best as you can. I really enjoyed working as a team with my coworkers, and being able to communicate with customers on a day-to-day basis as a cashier, and facing new challenges everyday.
Pros
Being able to communicate with customers everyday.
Cons
Friday nights, with a lot of customers coming in at once.
hard workers are always appreciated
Pizza cook (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 January 2015
Good job for a student who wants to support there studied.Part time job. good management ,helps and support their staff really well.better salary and periodic increments.
Pros
good salary
Cons
long hourg
My favourite job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON9 October 2015
Little Caesars was 100% my favourite job. It was relaxing but also fast paced. Even though we switched managers a fair amount I can definitely say that I met a lot of great ones. And maybe one or two bad ones. I got along fairly well with my co workers which is definitely something you want in a job. Typical day really all depended on what station I was put on. Whether it be Sheetouts, or Sauce and Cheese, or Cash. Hardest part of the job was when we would have a special. That's when everything was very stressful. Most enjoyable part was honestly working with the people that I did. I learned a lot of things working there. Cash handling, food prep, cleanliness. It was a very wonderful job.
Pros
Wonderful Co workers and Great experiences
Cons
Varied hours
Productive and fun workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON9 September 2015
For the first job I ever had, it was a great work environment, I received lots of training, the managers were understanding and always trying to help out as much as possible, the managers made the work environment fun and as little stress as possible.
Pros
Great management and staff
Cons
N/A
Terrible
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB1 August 2015
Terrible don't work here you will never want to eat the food here again if you do as well as the owner/boss is a power hungry tool who is very unprofessional and will treat you like garbage. this place may seem good for a teenage/summer job but you will not be treated with respect and will make you not want to work in the food industry again. overall a bad place to work.
Pros
Cons
bad management, no sick time, overall bad

2.6