Little Caesars

Little Caesars Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very productive
Cashier/crew member (Former Employee), Franklin, TNAugust 4, 2014
I enjoyed the productivity & I also enjoyed the pizza...had a great team also
Fun workplace.
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Medina, OHAugust 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches.
Cons: none.
I would walk in, get prepped for the morning shift, assign tasks to co workers, run my shift as smoothly as possible, and serve customers as consistently as possible. I would do the labor logging to ensure that we didn't run labor past the needed percentage. My co workers loved working with me, they also stayed on task. The hardest part of my job would – more... have to have been putting away the weekly order. The most enjoyable part was just working in general. The environment at Little Caesars was fun, and I really enjoyed it. – less
Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee), Newhall, CAAugust 2, 2014
Little Caesars is such a fun place to work at. You deal with some funny customers as well as you develop listening and customer service skills every day.
this was an intresting job.
Cahier/ handling money/ customer service (Former Employee), Monroe, MIAugust 2, 2014
Pros: the different jobs done daily
Cons: short staffed
A typical day at work went by fast, working at Little Caesars you seen many of people and sold thousands of pizzas a day. I learned how to work fast but also have a product with quality. Management was okay, they were never organized and didn't follow appropriate work ethics. Enjoyed the co-workers, we always worked together as in an assembly line. – more... The hardest part was not being prepared when we were slammed, but this issue was easily solved. The most enjoyable part about this job was the fast paste and hard work that made days fly by. – less
Not a fun environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Warren MI 48091August 1, 2014
A typical day at work is stressful for me. I feel as if my boss does not know what he is doing or knows how to run a store properly. The crew is nothing but a whole bunch of drama. The hardest part of the job would have to be keeping a positive attitude from the environment that people put others in.
fun place to work
CREW member (Former Employee), Naperville, ILAugust 1, 2014
Pros: discount on food items
Cons: benefits, long work days
You get to work and you do alot of prep work. making dough, sauce, and pizza toppings. Taking customer orders and phone calls. Management was off and on at times. The employees were nice but young. Usually the hardest part of the job was balancing customer orders with all the prep work that needed to be done.
Most of the employees were really awesome the job was fun
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2014
Cons: no time and a half on holidays. no sick days.
co-workers were ready for a rush and always had great attitude when they came for shifts. management above the assistance weren't that great. Being an assistant manager there's a lot more going on that you know being a crew member.
It is a decent first job, helps develop customer skills
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Glen Carbon IlAugust 1, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: hard to advance
Hard to advance. Management favors certain people. It is a very high paced environment which allows for quick interaction with customers and getting the product ready in a timely maner
Very professional, and a good place to develop good work ethic.
Ast. Manager (Former Employee), Fostoria, OHAugust 1, 2014
A great place to develop good work ethic and to have steady employment
Fun , Energetic Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GAJuly 30, 2014
Everybody I worked with was very fun and kind we also hung out outside of work , we threw little parties at the restaurant and we also had time to get to know each other on more than just a business level , we had selling competitions and rewards for the winners . I loved working there and I regret the fact I had to leave .
Best company I have worked for yet
Co-Manager/Manager (Former Employee), Anaheim, CA, La Verne, CAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: easy bonus goals one cent over last years sales.
Cons: mostly from bad employees or customers expecting more
District Managers were awesome. They paid for classes to train you along with on the job training. They want to see you succeed and move up in the company if that is what you want. Super friendly corporation. It was a lot of rewarding hard work.
Little C's
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Delavan, WIJuly 29, 2014
Pros: free pizza, fun people
Cons: short breaks
One of the first official jobs i had, made me learn how to work in a fast pace environment, and how to work with others.
Typical Food job
Crew Member (Former Employee), Topeka, KSJuly 28, 2014
This is a high stress and low pay job. Hours vary depending on business, little room to advance, rude customers,
I liked the job because the Customers were AWESOME
Cashier (Former Employee), El Sobrante, CAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: were the customers the made it worth going to work.
Cons: everything else
Atypical day was like any other. Normal. Learn new things all the time. Managment, barely saw him didnt really get to talk to him. Co-workers almost all of them are out for themselves and have know problem throughing you under a bus. "So to say". The hardest part was to stay at work. The reasons vairies. The part I enjoyed most of all was going home.
Great job with laid back workers
Cashier (Former Employee), Oxford, MSJuly 28, 2014
I liked this job because it was easy and because we got to take food home at night that people weren't going to eat
Productive workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington North CarolinaJuly 28, 2014
The most enjoyable part about little caesars was the relationship with co-workers. The hardest part of work was dealing with teenager employees attitudes. Typical day at work starts off slow and then speeds up then back to slow. I learned I could run a restaurant
Good part time job get free pizza
Line Cook (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 27, 2014
Pros: free pizza and good hours
Cons: not so well co workers
I liked this job easy but had a lot of assignments. If you are willing to work hard can advance.
In need of new management
Shift leader (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCJuly 26, 2014
Cons: Paychecks would be wrong.. NO communication between management...Upper management had no control over crew members.. Eight hour shifts with no breaks.

Pros: No matter what you do there are no repercussions.
Not a good place to work
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 25, 2014
Cons: a lot
I would typically come into a mess of a restaurant and as the shift leader I would have to do inventory and count the drawers. there was always something off. I didn't learn much other than the fact that we would advertise hot- and- ready but that's only until you run out. then you have to wait about five minutes and people were always getting upset. – more... The managers weren't really managers and the only time you felt like you were being managed was when the district managers came in. It's just a notch above fast food service so it's not hard it's just repetition and there is not much to enjoy. – less
asst manager
Asst. manager (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXJuly 24, 2014
cooking cleaning nightly paperwork running the night shift was resposhiable for 22 crew members

About Little Caesars

Little Caesars is a pizza chain, estimated to be the 3rd largest in the United States. The Little Caesars headquarters is located – Read more