Little Caesars Employee Reviews

My favourite job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON9 October 2015
Little Caesars was 100% my favourite job. It was relaxing but also fast paced. Even though we switched managers a fair amount I can definitely say that I met a lot of great ones. And maybe one or two bad ones. I got along fairly well with my co workers which is definitely something you want in a job. Typical day really all depended on what station I was put on. Whether it be Sheetouts, or Sauce and Cheese, or Cash. Hardest part of the job was when we would have a special. That's when everything was very stressful. Most enjoyable part was honestly working with the people that I did. I learned a lot of things working there. Cash handling, food prep, cleanliness. It was a very wonderful job.
Pros
Wonderful Co workers and Great experiences
Cons
Varied hours
drivers are helpful
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 February 2016
Watch out for NARCS!!

She works up front of the office!

drivers get along great.. easy job!!

only 3 days out of the week.. lots of hand bombing!!
Pros
great hrs only 3 days out of the week
Cons
LOTS OF RATS!!
Productive and fun workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON9 September 2015
For the first job I ever had, it was a great work environment, I received lots of training, the managers were understanding and always trying to help out as much as possible, the managers made the work environment fun and as little stress as possible.
Pros
Great management and staff
Cons
N/A
Slightly productive workplace with workplace drama
member of the staff (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON15 September 2014
A typical day at work for me would be to do anything/everything anyone else asked me to do. I worked mostly in back, making sure the store had enough inventory to make it through the day. I also had to put a lot of the inventory away which required a lot of heavy lifting on my part. I also cleaned machines and various stations in the store, answered phones, and dealt with customers. Management was tedious at times, one manager would say or do something and the other would have something different to say. It was confusing at times, and I did ask a lot of questions before I did anything. I learned how to deal with many types of people, both with the staff and with customers, and I left there on good terms. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the workplace drama itself, not with the actual job. The job was repetitive and easy going for the most part.
Friendly and safe environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cole Harbour24 February 2014
A typical day at work includes costumer service, cleaning, money management, food preparation, working with large ovens working with others as well as task that only need one person
As this was my first job I feel that I have learned a lot about responsibility over the last two years.
Overall the management is good, very friendly people
Most of my Co-workers are around my same age (19) so it was a very fun and positive and convertible environment for me to work in.
The hardest part is dealing with costumers
The most enjoyable part is coming to work to see smiles on you co-workers faces and work with many friendly people
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Hours avail per week sometimes limited
Little Caesars
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2016
Its really good for everything, i can work with my friends which we both happy with that. the hardest thing about this job was the understanding of the language since i was still in ESL class.
Terrible
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB1 August 2015
Terrible don't work here you will never want to eat the food here again if you do as well as the owner/boss is a power hungry tool who is very unprofessional and will treat you like garbage. this place may seem good for a teenage/summer job but you will not be treated with respect and will make you not want to work in the food industry again. overall a bad place to work.
Pros
Cons
bad management, no sick time, overall bad
Productive, fun people to work with
Employee (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 September 2015
This job is great for someone who needs open hours and the bosses are great for working around your schedule with your hours. Its a great job, but benefits or increased salary would be better.
Pros
Can gain customer service experience
Cons
No benefits and late hours
hard workers are always appreciated
Pizza cook (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 January 2015
Good job for a student who wants to support there studied.Part time job. good management ,helps and support their staff really well.better salary and periodic increments.
Pros
good salary
Cons
long hourg
The job was overall great. It had it's ups and downs as do most jobs but the people there were amazing.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stittsville, ON29 May 2015
My co-workers were amazing. Everyone got along so well and we never had any issues. The management was also good. A typical day at work consisted of sheeting out dough, making breads, dressing the pizzas, and also being a cashier. The hardest part of my job would be getting blamed for the little things that i didn't do. The best part of the job was the people I worked with.
Questionable work distribution with a fun environment.
Opener and Closer (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 August 2015
A typical day is dealing with a lot of people in quick volumes for a short amount of time. However the problem with this is that the people who are hired sometimes don't understand the seriousness of the workplace which causes unequal distribution of labor to become a problem during rushes and other critical moments. The hardest part of the job would be to understand the difference among the people you will be working with and serving; some you can develop long last relationships with while others are great people outside of work; and not so great inside the job place. Overall the experience here was a good one; the pay is on the lower side (minimum) however; good memories were made and extremely flexible scheduling is a bonus of working for this company.
Pros
Very easy job during slower hours on weekends.
Cons
Very young workforce; hours can be a little daunting.
typical day
Full Time Cashier (Current Employee) –  309 granada blvd sherwood park22 September 2015
fun work place and learned how to interact with people. my co-workmate are supportive as well as the management. there's a growth from here
Not bad, but not too fond of it..always comparing it to my job in retail
PART TIME EMPLOYEE (TEMPORARY JOB) (Current Employee) –  London, ON30 July 2013
- Typical day tasks: sheet outs, make breads, prep pizzas, in between tasking, & dishes

- What I learned: multitasking well, improved communication skills, how to handle stressful & busy days, maintain patience, & move/work quickly to ensure customer satisfaction

- Management: bondable, well trained, assigns individual tasks needed to be done before end of shift, trains new employees, fun & serious at the same time

- Co-workers: fun to work with, usually happy, patient with each other, understanding & try to help new employees improve. We all get along pretty well

- Hardest part of the job: keeping up with traffic for phone call orders, cash orders, delivery orders, & pick up orders, multitasking during dinner rush (5-7 pm)

- Most enjoyable part of the job: learning new things every time I go, noticing improvements in my speed as I work, meet new people a lot & have staff parties
Pros
Free pop
Cons
Short shifts (can get sent home an hour into shift due to low traffic)
bad job. not a nice place to work in.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  oshawa, ON13 July 2015
my co workers were great but my manager was in a bad mood all the time and she always made my co workers cry. I liked how it was fast pace on busy days and it was laid back sometimes. the hardest part was always being yelled at when I was new and still learning. I got fired at the end of my probation. it was unexpected and I wasn't happy. I want a long lasting job, in a friendly environment.
Fun place to work while attending school.
Shaker Board and other duties (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 August 2015
The company was very accommodating when arranging work schedules around school hours.
It was a great environment working alongside other students with various backgrounds.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
long hours on my feet
Easy and Fun place to work
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 January 2016
A typical day includes preparing and serving pizzas to customers as well as answering phones and cleaning up the store. It can be a fun place to work but it can get very boring as there are many times when there are zero customers.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Not enough hours
Productive work environment
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 February 2014
A company not worried to push the limits of the workers to increase productivity, team environment and clean stores. Minor safety concerns and unorganized management may leave staff frustrated and confused at times, but we work well to fix any staff issues within the company.
learned to run a small store in the downtown London district, and learned to deal with unsatisfied customers much more than in a small town store. Typically I would come in to open the store and work 8 hours until management arrives to relieve me from my station for a break. In that time I will, make 1-3 batches of dough, make a large batch of pizza sauce, prep vegetables for the next day, clean all dishes as they come, make pizza for customers and delivery orders, and prep approximately 100 pizzas for the 4pm dinner rush before my shift is over. All in all not a bad place of employment for part-time students or full-time parents.
Pros
team environment, not physically demanding
Cons
customer satisfaction, minor safety concerns example: broken door bell & empty eye wash station
Hot and ready
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 January 2016
Over all great place to work boss can be very strict but keeps you inline. Revolving door always kids hiring and firing. It is great for a part timejob and its fairly easy the great customers help too.
fun atmosphere where one can learn how raw dough is transformed to tasty pizzas
supervisor (Former Employee) –  vancouver, burnaby BC12 December 2012
from customer service to product knowledge to costs of running a restaurant operation to developing teamwork to making each shift as productive as possible all contribute to the more enjoyable parts of the job ... training and trusting the co-workers to produce quality products add to the fun of the atmosphere ... the hardest part of the job would be trying to increase the existing customer base ...
Pros
work/life balance is achievable with a positive atmosphere
Cons
lack of variety of new products the last 20 years
Great place to work with a great staff
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON26 August 2015
I loved working here and the staff was great. The work can be repetitive, but I don't have a problem with that. When other coworkers couldn't make it, their stations had to be covered by workers at other stations. These stations include dish washing, making and weighing the dough, stretching the dough, cutting the pizza, dressing the pizza, etc. This would make work less repetitive, but could be stressful. This was my first job and I absolutely loved it, however, it wasn't very secure because they ran out of hours to give.
Pros
fun, great staff, sometimes free food.
Cons
working multiple stations when coworkers can't come in

2.6