Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

fun work place but no way of moving up
shift runner (Current Employee) –  pickeringApril 25, 2014
i have been working there for about two years now and as its the best first job ever, it has down falls. there is now way of moving up in the business and although management is really fun and caring, they are unorganized. a typical day would be three to six hours and during that time you may be cutting and boxing the pizzas, applying toppings to the pizzas, sheeting out the dough, cleaning, making dough, and cash. the most you'd ever have to lift is about thirty pounds. the co-workers and staff are fun and enjoyable.
Pros
.50 off pop
Cons
no moving up and/or raises
good learning experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  brampton, ONApril 23, 2014
I learned a lot because of working at little ceasers, how to approach customers, how to deal with rude customers and how to present myself.
The management was stick but friendly.
The hardest part about the job was enough though there were no customers we had to keep making pizzas, because we needed to serve them fresh to the customers.
The free pizzas were a positive and also meeting people was a joy.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not enough hours
Slightly productive workplace with workplace drama
member of the staff (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ONSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at work for me would be to do anything/everything anyone else asked me to do. I worked mostly in back, making sure the store had enough inventory to make it through the day. I also had to put a lot of the inventory away which required a lot of heavy lifting on my part. I also cleaned machines and various stations in the store, answered phones, and dealt with customers. Management was tedious at times, one manager would say or do something and the other would have something different to say. It was confusing at times, and I did ask a lot of questions before I did anything. I learned how to deal with many types of people, both with the staff and with customers, and I left there on good terms. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the workplace drama itself, not with the actual job. The job was repetitive and easy going for the most part.
It wasn't the best job but I tried my best to stay positive
Cook, Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONApril 9, 2014
A typical day would consist of standing outside holding a sign for around four hours and then going inside to make pizza and help clean up afterwards. The hardest part of my job was holding the sign because during that time, the weather was unpredictable. However, the best part of my job was seeing the smile on peoples faces as they drove by; to know I made someone smile makes my day.
Pros
50% off pizza
Cons
long hours outside, weather conditions
Friendly workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCAugust 25, 2014
I punched myself in before I start my shift starting few minutes early. I do preparation for the next day. Take customers orders and make their food. Take orders over the phone with customers. Clean up the entire store. Closed down the tills and count the money, do all paperwork and closed the store.
Pros
free lunch or dinner depending on shift
Friendly and safe environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cole HarbourFebruary 24, 2014
A typical day at work includes costumer service, cleaning, money management, food preparation, working with large ovens working with others as well as task that only need one person
As this was my first job I feel that I have learned a lot about responsibility over the last two years.
Overall the management is good, very friendly people
Most of my Co-workers are around my same age (19) so it was a very fun and positive and convertible environment for me to work in.
The hardest part is dealing with costumers
The most enjoyable part is coming to work to see smiles on you co-workers faces and work with many friendly people
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
hours avail per week sometimes limited
Good for my first job
Shakerboarder, Kitchen Aid (Former Employee) –  Portage la Prairie, MBJanuary 16, 2014
When I first started at Little Caesars, I was the girl who stood on the corner waving a giant sign all day. The temperatures would get rough sometimes, but I was allowed to come inside whenever it got too cold. When I finished my first 6 month period, I was moved and trained to work inside the kitchen. I would complete various tasks such as washing dishes, making and preparing pizza, cutting pizza, and cleaning up around the kitchen. My manager was nice enough, and I got along with my co-workers okay. I didn't find anything required of me rather hard. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work efficiently.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
atmosphere of the workplace
Summary
kitchen prep (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBDecember 10, 2013
My job at little ceasars was chaotic the managers were very disorganised and lost their tempers frequently. it was very stressful. with in the first few days of working there I had to have everything down pat. if I took too long to fill my racks in the morning my manager would lose it .even if we were low on dough when I started .during the lunch and super rush I usually kept up with what was needed but if something ran out id get yelled at even if I was in the middle of doing what they needed .That job thought me to stay focused and to do what I had to do as quick as I can as well as I can and that there's always room for improvement .
Pros
free pizza for lunch
Cons
the managers were very rude.
fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NBOctober 30, 2013
I would go in after school and take people's orders right away. The manager would keep everything in pretty good shape around the store, helping if needed. My co-workers made it more fun working there with the laughs we had though we were still working in the process. the hardest part was cleaning up at the end of the days. wasnt too much fun. the most enjoyable was the rest of theday prety much.
Pros
having something to do instead of wasting my time at home
Cons
staying time midnight.
Very fun place to work, a good job to begin with.
Little Caesars Employee (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMay 24, 2013
Little caesars was a fun job. A typical day at work would be holding the little caesers banner for 20-30 minutes, making pizzas from scratch, and many other items like crazy bread. My co-workers were really nice people, and were good at teaching. The hardest part of the job would be cleaning up at the end of the day for example washing the dishes or taking out the garbage. The most enjoyable part of the job was probably being a cashier, it was nice to see people instead of being in the back.
Pros
food, a good job in general, meeting new people
Cons
decent hours, holding a sign
Very productive and a fun atmosphere.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBApril 30, 2013
A very fast pace and exciting job that required many skills including cleaning, cooking, prepping and up-selling customers. The management was very organized and co-workers all got along, engaging ourselves to try and help each other out. The hardest part of the job but also an exciting, learning experience is the ability to learn and do every position in the store. The most enjoyable and exciting part was talking and getting to know customers.
Pros
very friendly staff and co-workers, flexible hours.
Cons
not enough shifts.
Productive and most of the time a fun place to work
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Chatham,ONFebruary 2, 2013
A typical day is busy, doing dough, preps, handling orders, balancing tills , getting things ready for supper hours. Learned how to manage a staff of around 15 people, learned weekly inventory, doing up the weekly food orders, dealing with customer complaints, dealing with large volumes of school orders and dealing with staff problems.
Hardest part of the job is dealing with the favoritism and not being appreciated for everything you do there.
Pros
straight days, job security
Cons
repetitive work is getting boring
Fun place to work.
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCMarch 14, 2013
A typical day at work would be to do sheetouts,dress the pizzas and cook them. Cut pizzas and put in to pizza boxes for customers. Answer phones and cashier, and keep store clean.
I learned how to make pizzas.
The people I worked for were nice and helpful if I needed help.
The hardest part of the job was to make pizzas properly and in a timely manner.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and learning something new that I have done before.
Pros
free 6 inch pizza while working there.
Cons
i didn't have proper transportation so working late nights made it for me to catch my buses.
fun atmosphere where one can learn how raw dough is transformed to tasty pizzas
supervisor (Former Employee) –  vancouver, burnaby BCDecember 12, 2012
from customer service to product knowledge to costs of running a restaurant operation to developing teamwork to making each shift as productive as possible all contribute to the more enjoyable parts of the job ... training and trusting the co-workers to produce quality products add to the fun of the atmosphere ... the hardest part of the job would be trying to increase the existing customer base ...
Pros
work/life balance is achievable with a positive atmosphere
Cons
lack of variety of new products the last 20 years
Entertaining work doing something I loved
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Whitby OntarioMay 29, 2012
Typically I would be opening, or closing the store five or 6 days a week. Daily I would take part in the preparation, and serving of the food. As well I would maintain the cleansliness of the restaurant both at my station and in general. Every Thursday I would unload and organize the invenotry of the next week. Little Caesars taught me how a small restaurant is run, and since the dough and sauce is handmade my talent for food preparation also improved. I loved this job because it was doing something that I enjoy, for a company I have always admired and respected and while sometimes hours would be long and breaks would be few there was not much reason to complain.
Fun workplace but lack of hours
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  mississauga, onDecember 29, 2012
My Typical work day I opened with the manager. I work more front cash and prepared dough. I did the daily counts of products in store. I wrote down what we were running out of. I made the pizza and crazy bread. I got along with manager and it made it easy to work there. My co-workers were all part time and were there for the pay check. The hardest part of the job was that is was shaker boarding. The most enjoyable was the location, I was able to walk to work in 15 minutes.
Pros
location
Cons
was always booked to work on the days i had off.
hard workers are always appreciated
Pizza cook (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ONJanuary 8, 2015
Good job for a student who wants to support there studied.Part time job. good management ,helps and support their staff really well.better salary and periodic increments.
Pros
good salary
Cons
long hourg
productive and fun place to work
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONJuly 21, 2013
a typical day at work from my previous job experience would have to be a fun filled day with laughs and enjoyable banter.But theres also a task that needs to be met and me as a leader have to have my team know the difference between work and play ive learnt that in life theres decisions and choices its either you make a bad decision and learn from it or stick with the choice you have made and move on.I have met challenges and overcame them ive met deadlines and reached them i believe in hard work pays off and i dont expect the people i work with to think less than that cause if they do that makes me work 1000 times harder i love to work and if given the opportunity i would never let my employer down.
Pros
good people
Cons
more money
Productive ad Fun learning Experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Campbell River, BCNovember 8, 2012
I had a great time working at Little Caesar. As a staff member I was entitled to as much time off as I wanted, and although the pay was minimal I enjoyed working there and would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun learning experience. The hardest part was leaving my friends and co-workers at Little Caesars. I learned Customer service and kitchen duties. Management was excellent and they have so much to offer.
it was a pretty positive environment
Customer service, Cashier, pizza making (Former Employee) –  Braeside, ONJanuary 20, 2014
the coworkers were ok to work with for the most part, however at times they were distracting and disruptive. the policies were somewhat satisfactory however, i was not happy with them not having proper safety precautions and the forms such as WCB when someone is injured. I loved making the food that was my favorite part.
I was fired a week after i was injured.