Little Caesars Employee Reviews

The best job ever!
Sign Holder (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON25 January 2017
Little Caesar's was very interesting and my favorite job of all time. Holding a pizza sign for 2 to 3 hours might seem boring but it was actually fun, because I was able to collect my thoughts and brainstorm more efficiently. The hardest part was making sure the sign did not slip out of my hands because of the weather conditions. The workplace culture was excellent. The workers and managers loved me.
Pros
Free drinks, paid daily, and rewards
Cons
weather conditions such as winter and rain can reduce my hours
Would work there again
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 January 2017
It was a nice little pizza place to work at and I would happily work there again if given the chance

The employees when I was there were friendly, but still got everything they needed done
Fast pace environment
Floor Hand (Current Employee) –  Clarke and trafalger20 January 2017
The management isnt to bad nor is the job, the owner acts like he doesnt care to much.. but overall the employees and work environment is fun and exciting.
fun work place with accommodating management
team leader (supervisor) (Current Employee) –  peterborough18 January 2017
very good work place for students, they work around your class hours and are always willing to help you out when need be. The staff at my location were a very good group to work with as everyone worked together well during are busy hours.
worst job EVER
Key holder/ Shift runner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2017
horrible staff they could care less about their employees. I cant even call in sick no matter what, they don't care if I'm puking I still have to show up, they don't care about you having to take days off even for emergencies. the hardest part of the job is to deal with all the ignorant customers and staff.
Introductory Job
Frontline/Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB16 January 2017
It was my very first job which gave me great customer experience and learning the ropes to any front line position. The pay wasn't great but I was young and still learning how to negotiate wages. New management took over 6 months into the job where things changed and had to learn a new system of work.
Pros
1 free personal size pizza for lunch. & flexible with school schedule
Busy, busy busy.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON10 January 2017
Great place to build work ethic and further develop customer service skills. The shifts go by quick and you get to meet a lot of interesting people. I'm glad I got the chance to work here.
fun place. good to make pizzas
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC9 January 2017
It is a place where you can learn to make pizzas and skills like copertiveness.The management is really nice. They give you the time to learn everything slowly and help you improvise your speed in long run.
Pros
free pizzas
Cons
not long hours
Good work, good people
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON7 January 2017
The work is simple and easy to learn and the employees are helpful and friendly. You get a free pizza or crazy bread for lunch, and if you want time off, they do there best to accommodate for you.
I liked my coworkers
sign shaker (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC6 January 2017
Pros
free food
Cons
not enough hours
first kitchen job
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC6 January 2017
working for this company was the inspiration to my culinary career. This place was super easy to learn. work well with co workers. The management was amazing. willing to be flexible with school schedules.
Great management but shady with hours and job security
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 January 2017
Management was understanding and easy going, although they did not give much hours and they did not make you feel like you could keep your job if you were to make small mistakes. Also, employees work long shifts with no breaks. Not even unpaid breaks.
nice staff , unprofessional management
Cashier, Making Pizza (Former Employee) –  Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC5 January 2017
A typical day consisted of opening the store and preparing for a shift morning shift from. learned to manage cash register and customer service experience. co workers where nice and cooperative. Management was much to be desired. Management made the work place very uncomfortable.Very fast pace environment, not very flexible schedule.
Fun,flexible workplace
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC3 January 2017
The job is flexible and management is good,after two years with customer service i feel much more confident interacting with customers. The hardest part is dealing with lazy co workers who don't do their fair share of the work.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours
Fun work environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC29 December 2016
management is great. you get to learn everything you are not stuck in 1 area all shift. CO- workers feel like family. fun place to spend 8 hours of your day.
worst work environment I've ever worked in
held all positions (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 December 2016
co workers were the only good part of the job, that isn't saying much because there was such poor management and unrealistic expectations on busy nights. also the closing hours were late sometimes got out 1.5 hours after the official close time due to day time shift having kept the "books" a mess or not done them at all
Pros
1/2 off most food
Cons
late hours, unreliable hours, very poor management
Fun enviorment
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON11 December 2016
I would say working for this company was a great time. It provided a fun environment with down to earth co-workers. Flexible hours, and a great job to have when in school.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Minimum wage
Great working atmosphere in store, nice behaviour of colleagues
Pizza Maker and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON23 November 2016
I am working as a Cashier and Pizza Maker at Little Caesars. There is a great experience to doing a job at Little Caesars. I learned how to be a responsible member of a team during team work, how to manage equipment and food handling. Also learned some problem solving tricks to give satisfactory compensation to customer if needed. I like to do work with this staff and owner..
It was a fun job
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Forest Lawn, AB15 November 2016
It was one of the best place to work.I wish I could of stayed there longer.The only reason why I left was cause of the management was super rude to me
Pros
free lunches
Unprofessional Staff/Management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC13 November 2016
The staff was rude, unwelcoming, and unorganized. The kitchen and staff room were remarkably dirty and had a very weird pay schedule.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Staffs Attitude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6