Little Caesars Employee Reviews

part-timer
Team member (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 March 2016
best thing in working at little Caesars is the interaction with the customers and providing them finest service on time.
Pros
only employee discount on pizza
Cons
no job security
busy workplace
Key Holder/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON23 March 2016
little caesars taught me how to be more responsible and organized while closing the store and, dealing with customers.
decent job
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON16 March 2016
good workplace for a first job although not many hours were received nor benefits. Friendly staff members along with a good work environment.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not many hours
fast paced, fun, good people to work with
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON15 March 2016
a very fast paced high volume store. taught me good customer service skills and how to be a team player but also how to lead a team
Pros
good staff
Excellent customer services and very tidy.
Supervisor Trainee / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 February 2016
Surely enjoyed my services to customers and most of all give them the satisfaction what they need, and most of all what I can add to their order. A very well run and go kind of atmosphere and employees are very good workers, a place you can call team work. Over all, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Hot and Ready Pizza is always fresh, great employees, and benefits.
Cons
low wage
Fun workplace
Counter person/ Food prep (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON22 February 2016
great work environment, great team members, very busy work place in the summer, constant work hours. managers are awesome to work for, very friendly
Little Caesars
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2016
Its really good for everything, i can work with my friends which we both happy with that. the hardest thing about this job was the understanding of the language since i was still in ESL class.
drivers are helpful
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 February 2016
Watch out for NARCS!!

She works up front of the office!

drivers get along great.. easy job!!

only 3 days out of the week.. lots of hand bombing!!
Pros
great hrs only 3 days out of the week
Cons
LOTS OF RATS!!
Loved my co-workers
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON7 February 2016
I love the speed, it was always busy days so I wouldn't be stuck doing nothing during my hours. I learned how to dress pizza, cut pizza, cut breads, dress breads, etc at an extreme pace. All my co-workers were always fun, always happy, we all shared snacks during breaks. Management was great. The hardest part of the job was working on a super busy day with a trainee, because we'd have to move back and fourth from a station and train at the same time. My favorite station at that job was landing. Landing is when you box/cut pizzas, and pack breads, dress the breads, and put them in the correct warmers. I was very very fast at that.
Pros
always fun
Cons
very short hours
Fun workplace, co-workers are lazy
Pizza cook, dresser (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 January 2016
Little Caesars is a fun place to work. The management is friendly and caring of the employees. However some employees are lazy and frequently sitting down not helping other co-workers. As a result of this co-workers get into arguments frequently.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
co-workers
Hot and ready
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 January 2016
Over all great place to work boss can be very strict but keeps you inline. Revolving door always kids hiring and firing. It is great for a part timejob and its fairly easy the great customers help too.
A decent first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 January 2016
I really enjoyed working there. My coworkers were all very friendly and my work days went by in a flash because of it. Typically, I'd come in, count my till for my day at the register, serve customers quickly and with a smile and when not doing that, tidying up my own station and the general areas of the store.

My manager, while questionable in their attitude towards their employees, was always making sure that the customer left happy.

The hardest part of the job would have to be that some people just cannot be pleased. They expect the world out of you and on the busiest of days, it's just not possible to satisfy everyone. Through it all you have to be apologetic and humble.

The most enjoyable part would be that I truly enjoyed serving others who appreciate the convenience of a ready-made pizza and the quality of service from the staff.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Questionable management
fun
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 January 2016
you will work like a dog, do not pay your overtime and ,holiday. used your personal car for their business. They want just money they don't value the employee. you don't have the right to say no when they ask you to work. you will have to work even though if you're very sick because its no work no pay, no sick leave.
Pros
no free
Cons
long hour
Easy and Fun place to work
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 January 2016
A typical day includes preparing and serving pizzas to customers as well as answering phones and cleaning up the store. It can be a fun place to work but it can get very boring as there are many times when there are zero customers.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Not enough hours
not a good place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 December 2015
The owners/store managers at the location( main street location) did not seem to know what they were doing. They promoted 4 people to be shift managers, myself included, as a way to pass the blame for their mistakes onto someone else. If you had an issue with a fellow co-worker it either never got resolved or took up to a month to get resolved. There were constant health and safety rules be broken. They start off treating their employees like family so you feel obligated to do whatever they ask.
Pros
Free meals, quick advancement
Cons
not enough hours, poor management
Fast Paced Workplace
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta1 December 2015
This is definitely not a place to work if you are looking for a good benefits plan and good pay. Apart from Canadian work experience, I can't see any good taken from employment at Little Caesar's.
Pros
Gained work experience
Cons
Low pay, long work hours
I think its a great place to work
Dishwasher/Dough Boy (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 November 2015
I vary much enjoyed my time working there and would recommend Little Caesars to anyone.I had a great boss and awesome co-workers
even though it was just a co-op for my school I still feel it was a good environment to work.
Fast paced, hard working environment
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 November 2015
Everyday I walked into work, I was greeted with friendly faces and warming welcomes. I learned a lot from working at Little Ceasar's. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment where I would have to do different tasks at once. I learned how to manage the cash register and deal with customers of all types. The coworkers were overall really kind and helpful. If one employee was stuck, they would immediately help out on the job. The hardest part of the job was when there would be one or two people at landing (getting the pizzas out of the oven) and a lot of people come in at once. Sometimes it would slow down and customers would get frustrated but as a member of Little Ceasar's, you just keep trying to do your job and try to satisfy the customers as best as you can. I really enjoyed working as a team with my coworkers, and being able to communicate with customers on a day-to-day basis as a cashier, and facing new challenges everyday.
Pros
Being able to communicate with customers everyday.
Cons
Friday nights, with a lot of customers coming in at once.
A very friendly workplace. It felt like being around family.
Team Leader / Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON7 November 2015
The work ethic at Little Caesars was very uplifting. There was an appropriate level of professionalism, balanced with friendliness and humor.
Everyone seemed as if we were all a part of one big family. There were laughs, good memories, and the tasks at hand were done on time and accurately.
The hardest part of the job would probably be finding a level head during rush hours on a busy day, but such is expected within the food service industry.
It felt like home away from home, and you could earn a cozy living there as well.
There was much room for advancement if you showed proper initiative, and the management staff were very down to earth and understanding.
Pros
Being able to eat pizza all the time. A stress free environment.
Cons
It's the food service industry, not every day ends up perfect.
It was a job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC30 October 2015
Didn't really enjoy my employment there.I was pregnant when I was working there and couldn't handle the smell of the dough in the morning which lead me to quitting
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Smell of dough

2.6