Little Caesars

Little Caesars Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work
supervisor (Former Employee), vancouverDecember 28, 2012
Pros: quite easy work
Cons: job can get tedious with limited menu options
learned a lot about store operations and work was more fun than just work ... team members worked well together and its a fun place to be
Good place for extra spending money
Part-time employee (Former Employee), hendersonDecember 19, 2012
Pros: free food on duty
Cons: not enough hours
This is a good job if you need that little bit extra money nothing major. Management is decent and hours are decent.
fun atmosphere where one can learn how raw dough is transformed to tasty pizzas
supervisor (Former Employee), vancouver, burnaby BCDecember 12, 2012
Pros: work/life balance is achievable with a positive atmosphere
Cons: lack of variety of new products the last 20 years
from customer service to product knowledge to costs of running a restaurant operation to developing teamwork to making each shift as productive as possible all contribute to the more enjoyable parts of the job ... training and trusting the co-workers to produce quality products add to the fun of the atmosphere ... the hardest part of the job would be trying to increase the existing customer base ...
Productive ad Fun learning Experience
Customer Service (Former Employee), Campbell River, BCNovember 8, 2012
I had a great time working at Little Caesar. As a staff member I was entitled to as much time off as I wanted, and although the pay was minimal I enjoyed working there and would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun learning experience. The hardest part was leaving my friends and co-workers at Little Caesars. I learned Customer service and kitchen duties. Management was excellent and they have so much to offer.
It was an okay job.
Shift manager (Former Employee), Bowmanville, ONOctober 16, 2012
Nothing to exciting, not too much motivation. Fast paced, and a lot of cleaning when closing. The people there were awesome to work with.
long hours, hot working conditions
Cashier, Cook, Shaker boarder (Former Employee), Windsor OnSeptember 30, 2012
I would either shakerboard in the heat or the cold whenever I was told to, or I would work as a cashier or cook, cooks receive pizzas while standing near a 700 degree oven
Fun, fast paced environment
Shift runner (Former Employee), Windsor, On.September 27, 2012
Opening/closing safe, registers and store. Organizing/ordering of inventory. Preparation of food and customer assistance.
Chaos
Shakerboarder (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJune 22, 2012
management didnt understand their job, co-workers didnt understand their job.
Entertaining work doing something I loved
Crew Member (Former Employee), Whitby OntarioMay 29, 2012
Typically I would be opening, or closing the store five or 6 days a week. Daily I would take part in the preparation, and serving of the food. As well I would maintain the cleansliness of the restaurant both at my station and in general. Every Thursday I would unload and organize the invenotry of the next week. Little Caesars taught me how a small restaurant is run, and since the dough and sauce is handmade my talent for food preparation also improved. I loved this job because it was doing something that I enjoy, for a company I have always admired and respected and while sometimes hours would be long and breaks would be few there was not much reason to complain.
Okay Job
Crew Member (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONMay 29, 2012
I loved the atmosphere of working in such a face paced environment, being able to bring in customers by being the mascot and also helping them place and make their orders. For the time I was there, I don't think my hard work was valued and under appreciated. I loved every part of this job also, from prepping the food to shaking the signs out side.

About Little Caesars

Little Caesars is a pizza chain, estimated to be the 3rd largest in the United States. The Little Caesars headquarters is located – Read more