Little Caesars Employee Reviews

If you have potential for better things, start somewhere else.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ontario7 April 2017
I worked for Little Caesars for 5 years as a student and into my early adulthood.

A typical day for me would be to come in and do the opening paperwork and prepare the food for the morning. Many times we were very understaffed and the demand to keep up with the busy hours were almost too much.

The company always seemed more concerned about their man hours being the lowest so they CEOs were benefiting while their workers struggled to keep up. Many times we were disciplined for being so behind and not keeping up with the demand. However refusal of more workers on continued.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me was my fellow coworkers. It was like a family. We all loved each other and worked as hard as possible.
Pros
Awesome meetings
Cons
Long hours. Unpaid lunches. Understaffed, Immature management (some locations).
Poor Management
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 April 2017
Don't have proper break time at the store I have worked. They will said you can have break time but when customer came in they will ask for help to assist customer because of short of staff. Not very nice for an 8 hr work of standing,bending, kneeling. Only 3 staff for the whole day isn't enough specially on busy days. Closing person gets to work alone at night and become very tiresome doing all the cleaning, inventory, and assisting some customers dining late..Isn't safe to work alone. Encountered confused customers at night.
Pros
Short staff, high employee turnover
good learning experience
Dough maker, Cook (Former Employee) –  Goderich, ON5 April 2017
Was a decent workplace, casual job to learn about fast paced business, how to work efficiently, learn about branding, offering a decent service for cheap, and affordable. simple high output concept. usually a fun work environment, suppertime were quite hectic at times, hand washing dishes wasn't fun. Was a learning experience after working for a high end pizza franchise who spared no expense to be an upscale franchise, but expensive. Where little caesers was about customers in a hurry, and very affordable, budget franchise. Also good at teaching people about different cultures, and tolerance. Little Caesers has a lot of immigrants as franchise owners which is a good business for them to start, cause they work hard, yet it is fairly simple concept business.
Pros
simple concept, music all day
Cons
usually lease cheaper real estate, which is good and bad
Fun and good co-workers
Part Time Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2017
Good amount of work
Break times were given every day depending on the amount of hours worked
Good co-workers
Area was clean
Good working hours
Fair managment
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Unfair work
Worst company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 April 2017
I worked for LC for many, many years and it was by far one of the worst companies I have ever worked for.
So grateful to have gotten away from it.
As management you have no life because your job becomes your life. The salary was terrible, even as a manager. Very rarely received a raise and unless you are a store manager/operating partner you did not receive any perks or bonuses.
The hours are long. And if it is busy expect to cancel any plans you may have had outside of work. On many occasion's my 10 hour shift turned into a 12 or 14 hour shift.
No appreciation from upper management and the Big Bosses are jerks!
If you want to work your butt off for next to nothing and receive no compensation for your loyalty, blood, sweat and tears, then LC is the place for you.
Pros
Made some good friends
Cons
Too many to list
good workplace
Cashier, sales associate (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC1 April 2017
i learned many skills working at little caesars and met different kinds of people. i gained much experience in problem solving and management. i got well at cash register.
Pros
funplace to work
Cons
less hours
Good Place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greater Napanee, ON29 March 2017
Learned some great stuff and the people were great! would recommend to others and would work here again. Friendly place and lots of promos and deals..!
A good first job experience
All Positions (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC28 March 2017
fast pace, never not doing anything, constantly working. Wouldn't get breaks if worked under 6 hours or worked 7 hours. Had supervisor responsibilities.
Very unpleasant, stressful, and unexpectedly dangerous job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 March 2017
We had to close alone, would sometimes be alone in the store for six hours. Many of the appliances (oven, sink) would break and there was no lock on the inside of the front door, nothing was done about any of this while i worked there. Unpleasant and unapproachable employers.
Pros
Nice coworkers, simple enough tasks
Cons
Lack of safety, not compliant with availability, unpleasant employers
Company who doesn't care about employees
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON27 March 2017
Does not follow through on job training or safety, raises or promotions
Does not care about employees
Lots of drama
Shift work is erratic
Hard work is not appreciated
Good High School Job
Crew Member/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON23 March 2017
I enjoyed my part time work at Little Ceasars. The staff are all friendly, management is also very friendly and helps staff whenever the staff ask for it. Can be hot in the kitchen. Flexible hours. Fair pay.
Pros
friendly staff, easy to learn job skills
Cons
can be hot in kitchen
Working alone doesn't seem so bad
STORE CREW (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 March 2017
Prepping for all the busy hours and for the next shift to come in is the main challenge. You will be closing the store alone so you will need time management.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Understaffed sometimes
Best place to work
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Lawton, AB16 March 2017
Awesome part time job with benefits available to full time. Fun and hard working co workers. Work life was great and enjoyed going to work everyday...
A lot of fast pace work
Night Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 March 2017
Making hundreds of pizza's a day is a real challenge. Making them up to my high standards, a bigger challenge. With hundreds of pizza's come hundreds of customers in which I had to deal with also. Great learning experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Late nights and weekend work
easy and slow
all around helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2017
first ob for me was not my faviourte but i got the job done.
i learned how a pizza is made. the hardest part of the job would be dough prep. the most enjoyable part of the job id say was working the cash.
Excellent Part Time Work
Food Prep and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lake Country, BC9 March 2017
My favourite part of working here was being able to make food I love and serve customers who are a part of my community. A very efficient place to work.
Productive and fun work place with good management
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON8 March 2017
a typical day at work would include looking at the board and knowing what your tasks are that day, doing them and then doing your assigned station. The employees would always make your shift a great time. no complaints!
Pros
happy work environment
Cons
short hours
Fast paced with a good team building work environment.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 March 2017
The typical day starts off for me with preparing for the dinner rush making sure we have enough pizzas ready, after that; i move over to dough and start preparing the dough for the next day, or i go to cash and start helping out with the dinner rush.
Cons
short hours
Working there
Team Member/Baker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON8 March 2017
The managers were really good to me, and patient in teaching me the job. The workers were friendly and I never had a problem going to work there, sometimes, would even show up an hour early.
Pros
I loved everything about the job
Cons
No cons
fine
Pizza Maker and Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON2 March 2017
its ok for students but not for adults because of no increase in pay and additionally the place where i worked there was no increase in pay plus no health or any other kind of benefits and no benefit of working on national holidays.
Pros
easy work
Cons
i dont see any benefit other than the work was too easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6