Little Caesars

Little Caesars Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, fast paced environment
Shift runner (Former Employee), Windsor, On.September 27, 2012
Opening/closing safe, registers and store. Organizing/ordering of inventory. Preparation of food and customer assistance.
Chaos
Shakerboarder (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJune 22, 2012
management didnt understand their job, co-workers didnt understand their job.
Entertaining work doing something I loved
Crew Member (Former Employee), Whitby OntarioMay 29, 2012
Typically I would be opening, or closing the store five or 6 days a week. Daily I would take part in the preparation, and serving of the food. As well I would maintain the cleansliness of the restaurant both at my station and in general. Every Thursday I would unload and organize the invenotry of the next week. Little Caesars taught me how a small restaurant is run, and since the dough and sauce is handmade my talent for food preparation also improved. I loved this job because it was doing something that I enjoy, for a company I have always admired and respected and while sometimes hours would be long and breaks would be few there was not much reason to complain.
Okay Job
Crew Member (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONMay 29, 2012
I loved the atmosphere of working in such a face paced environment, being able to bring in customers by being the mascot and also helping them place and make their orders. For the time I was there, I don't think my hard work was valued and under appreciated. I loved every part of this job also, from prepping the food to shaking the signs out side.

About Little Caesars

Little Caesars is a pizza chain, estimated to be the 3rd largest in the United States. The Little Caesars headquarters is located – Read more