Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Fast paced with a good team building work environment.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 March 2017
The typical day starts off for me with preparing for the dinner rush making sure we have enough pizzas ready, after that; i move over to dough and start preparing the dough for the next day, or i go to cash and start helping out with the dinner rush.
Cons
short hours
Working there
Team Member/Baker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON8 March 2017
The managers were really good to me, and patient in teaching me the job. The workers were friendly and I never had a problem going to work there, sometimes, would even show up an hour early.
Pros
I loved everything about the job
Cons
No cons
fine
Pizza Maker and Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON2 March 2017
its ok for students but not for adults because of no increase in pay and additionally the place where i worked there was no increase in pay plus no health or any other kind of benefits and no benefit of working on national holidays.
Pros
easy work
Cons
i dont see any benefit other than the work was too easy
Great place to work!
Cashier/Fill-In/Closer (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OK28 February 2017
I had a fantastic crew to work with when I worked at Little Caesar's. If it hadn't been for them, I would not have stayed at that job for so long. Great for a high school student.
Decent Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, ON28 February 2017
There were some good skills I have gained working at Little Caesars such as teamwork and many others. The people were friendly and positive. However, the working environment was unprofessional and unorganized. There have been issues with too many employees/supervisors/management being inappropriate and had their personal lives involved with work.
Pros
Positive people
Cons
bad management
Fun workplace
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, ON16 February 2017
Typical day at work would be switching from different sections like dress, sheetouts, dishes, landing. Learned to work in a fast pace, stressful environment.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Short 3 hour shifts once a week.
Efficient and fun working place
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Morden, MB15 February 2017
Little Caesars has taught me many skills that I can find useful for the rest of my life. It was a very fast pace workplace, yet comfortable and fun.
Pros
Flexible hours
Employee/Team member (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON11 February 2017
Very energetic environment and lots of very nice co workers. The facts that you learned how to make the pizza is pretty cool. It is a pretty easy and reliable job.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
Long period of time shaking banner
food counter attendant
Food counter attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 February 2017
im a food counter attendant im making pizza.dishes,cleaning.the hardest part of my job is im closing at night by my self only.the most enjoyable of my job is my customer service of the customer coz every customer they happy.
Pros
free lunc
Customers service
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON7 February 2017
Work has a team and share all the duties and making the dough and pizza and service the customers doing some cleaning and helping others do the dishes and other things
Nice place to work in
Assisatant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2017
Good work atmosphere
they providing all the benefits which allowed by the government of Ontario.
Flexibility
sometimes we have to stay more hours because of relievers.
Pros
free lunch
Great place to work for a first job, provides experience and work ethic
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON3 February 2017
Lil Caesar's is a great work environment and I love the coworkers I have as well as my multiple managers. The shifts and pay are most reasonable and it is a great first job to get that work experience needed in the world today.
Pros
free food
Challenging Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC29 January 2017
As manager I must have the ability to build relationships with customers. I must be passionate in everything I do, and always determined to succeed. I believe passion makes things happen, without it, the whole establishment will collapse.

I can do multi-tasking it involves answering the phone, managing staff, dealing with customer, inventory, placing an order, control of food costs and waste.
Pros
free lunch
Great place if you are just starting into the work force
Cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 January 2017
This place is great, if you want to have a first job. Other than that McDonald's would be better. The management doesn't really know what is going on at their stores especially the one on Pembina HWY.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
The management staff
Fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK25 January 2017
Started as Crew member and became Supervisor with in 3 months. Nice coworkers, Excellent Upper management. Loved working there. Very fun place to work.
Pros
Free lunch, nice management, Bonus
Cons
Fast paced
The best job ever!
Sign Holder (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON25 January 2017
Little Caesar's was very interesting and my favorite job of all time. Holding a pizza sign for 2 to 3 hours might seem boring but it was actually fun, because I was able to collect my thoughts and brainstorm more efficiently. The hardest part was making sure the sign did not slip out of my hands because of the weather conditions. The workplace culture was excellent. The workers and managers loved me.
Pros
Free drinks, paid daily, and rewards
Cons
weather conditions such as winter and rain can reduce my hours
Would work there again
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 January 2017
It was a nice little pizza place to work at and I would happily work there again if given the chance

The employees when I was there were friendly, but still got everything they needed done
Fast pace environment
Floor Hand (Current Employee) –  Clarke and trafalger20 January 2017
The management isnt to bad nor is the job, the owner acts like he doesnt care to much.. but overall the employees and work environment is fun and exciting.
fun work place with accommodating management
team leader (supervisor) (Current Employee) –  peterborough18 January 2017
very good work place for students, they work around your class hours and are always willing to help you out when need be. The staff at my location were a very good group to work with as everyone worked together well during are busy hours.
worst job EVER
Key holder/ Shift runner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2017
horrible staff they could care less about their employees. I cant even call in sick no matter what, they don't care if I'm puking I still have to show up, they don't care about you having to take days off even for emergencies. the hardest part of the job is to deal with all the ignorant customers and staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6