Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Stepping stone
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 April 2016
Little Caeser's was a job for me while I was in school. It was a good job at the time, the manager was willing to work around my schooling, but the salary was low, there was no full-time work so I never got benefits. I entered that job as a basic CSR and advanced into a Key Holder. During my shifts I was responsible for handling the staff, cashing handling, helping customers as well as cooking the food products. If that job taught me anything it would be multi-tasking.
Pros
Felxable Hours
Cons
Low wages
Boring
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 October 2016
Although it was nice working with family, working at Little Caesars got too repetitive for me and I started to struggle with paying attention of working due to the fact that the work was just so boring.
Pros
Half price food
Cons
boring
Productive Place
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 June 2016
Hours went quick
Learned how to attend to customers, make pizza and other food on the menu, Cash handling, etc.
Management was reasonable
Co-workers were helpful
Cleaning
Making pizza
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Hours
Productive but contains many internal flaws
Shift Runner/Closer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON30 June 2016
The company has a great work environment but management could definitely use a few major tweaks. Job was fun, complicated, but probably not worth it.
Fun, fast paced work, always made my days go by quick
Opener - Key holder (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 May 2016
Great people to work with, the job keeps you naturally busy and on your toes when your alone. Learned to plan out my day well in advanced, because if you didn't plan ahead, you fell behind quickly
Pros
kept me busy
Cons
Lost F/T status due to newer management
Productive, friendly environment
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC15 August 2016
Working at Little Caesars has experienced me in many ways. To work with different people, handle different situations and being independent. Customer Service is the number one thing at fast food restaurants which is very important. And working at Little Caesars has taught me how to be more respectful and treat people the way you would like to be treated.
Great place!
General Staff (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ON19 September 2016
Little Caesars in the West end of Stratford is a great place to work! The atmosphere is awesome and everyone is always in a good mood! I would recommend this job to anyone looking to fill their time with work while enjoying their time out of the home.
This was an okay place to work at
Cashier / Cook Cashier / Cook (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 June 2016
Well, this was an okay place to work at. Fast paced, pizzas always Hot N Ready. Fun environment. fun to make the pizzas and crazy bread.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
poor management
great place to start work from high school.
Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 May 2016
Pretty simple tasks day to day
management was ok, scheduling was messy (only got 6 hours a week)
co workers were fun and easy to work with, made it enjoyable
hardest part of the job was remembering some combinations and the prices for deliveries
most enjoyable was the atmosphere, busy at times but relatively relaxed
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stittsville, ON24 August 2016
I loved working at little caesers. The staff there were amazing and very understanding. We always had something to do at little caesers. Everyone always did their part to help out. We even had people helpout when they weren't scheduled to work!!
Terrible managment and rude staff
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC3 October 2016
The place seemed to have favorites, a bossy unfair staff member, made other feel unwelcome. Hours weren no good, i would not work here again ever
Loved my co-workers
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON7 February 2016
I love the speed, it was always busy days so I wouldn't be stuck doing nothing during my hours. I learned how to dress pizza, cut pizza, cut breads, dress breads, etc at an extreme pace. All my co-workers were always fun, always happy, we all shared snacks during breaks. Management was great. The hardest part of the job was working on a super busy day with a trainee, because we'd have to move back and fourth from a station and train at the same time. My favorite station at that job was landing. Landing is when you box/cut pizzas, and pack breads, dress the breads, and put them in the correct warmers. I was very very fast at that.
Pros
always fun
Cons
very short hours
fun work place but no way of moving up
shift runner (Current Employee) –  pickering25 April 2014
i have been working there for about two years now and as its the best first job ever, it has down falls. there is now way of moving up in the business and although management is really fun and caring, they are unorganized. a typical day would be three to six hours and during that time you may be cutting and boxing the pizzas, applying toppings to the pizzas, sheeting out the dough, cleaning, making dough, and cash. the most you'd ever have to lift is about thirty pounds. the co-workers and staff are fun and enjoyable.
Pros
.50 off pop
Cons
no moving up and/or raises
A decent first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 January 2016
I really enjoyed working there. My coworkers were all very friendly and my work days went by in a flash because of it. Typically, I'd come in, count my till for my day at the register, serve customers quickly and with a smile and when not doing that, tidying up my own station and the general areas of the store.

My manager, while questionable in their attitude towards their employees, was always making sure that the customer left happy.

The hardest part of the job would have to be that some people just cannot be pleased. They expect the world out of you and on the busiest of days, it's just not possible to satisfy everyone. Through it all you have to be apologetic and humble.

The most enjoyable part would be that I truly enjoyed serving others who appreciate the convenience of a ready-made pizza and the quality of service from the staff.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Questionable management
A true wonderful place
Sign spiner (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB18 August 2016
During the short time I learnt a lot. I had fun despite being hired for outside work during the colder seasons. Little Caesars is a fun pizza place that offers a great work environment that truly cares about its emploies
Pros
Free meals plus one Bottle of pop.
Cons
Hiring Seasons are off
Great people, not so great hours, frustrating schedule
part-time worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON2 April 2016
My experience here was not the best. I loved the people that I worked with, but the hours were not great. This is because they only gave me 3 hours a week, which is the bare minimum. On the day they are supposed to have the schedule for the next week ready (Sunday nights) they did not give me my hours until mid week of that current week. I only ever worked on Friday afternoons, from 4-7, which I wasn't very fond of and the total commute that it took me to get to work and to get home is an hour and twenty minutes (forty minutes there, forty minutes home), so it wasn't worth it . When I asked them for more hours, they looked like they took what I said into consideration, but I still only got 3 hours a week on average, maximum was 6.
fun place to work in
Shift manager/ team member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 May 2016
costumers , co workers and management is very friendly and polite.
ive learned how to make pizza from scratch.
hardest part of the job is when youre alone at the store and to many orders that you need to make
Place that gives me a paycheck
Pizza Associate (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS20 July 2016
Sometimes I go to work and a lot of the work that needs to be done is finished. Other times i go to work and there is no pizza's prepared and it's stressful when it is not done. we don't get breaks.
Pros
30% off
Cons
No breaks, crazy hours, low hours, not enough employees.
Excellent customer services and very tidy.
Supervisor Trainee / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 February 2016
Surely enjoyed my services to customers and most of all give them the satisfaction what they need, and most of all what I can add to their order. A very well run and go kind of atmosphere and employees are very good workers, a place you can call team work. Over all, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Hot and Ready Pizza is always fresh, great employees, and benefits.
Cons
low wage
high school job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Jordan, UT12 May 2012
A typical day at work here involved making dough for the following day and cutting, weighing, and rolling the dough as well. Also involved prepping the sauces and checking the inventory to be fresh and full. I learned a lot about keeping food such as stocking coolers while checking for expiration dates and checking in freight shipments as well. The management was great there always willing to help somebody that was willing to help them in return, the co-workers on the other hand were usually high school kids that didn't really care much about the job. The hardest part of working there was definitely cleaning the dishes every night as well as the tables and ovens. but the best part was being able to talk to the other co-workers that were there
Pros
free lunch and free pizza at end of the day
Cons
long hours and made clothing smell terrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6