Little Caesars

Little Caesars Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
easy first job
Cashier (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 22, 2014
Pros: easy
Cons: short breaks
i love how easy going my job is sometimes it can be very busy but overall i love it. i love working with people and being able to communicate with customers. the hard part about my job is having to deal with rude customers but then again i rarely deal with them.
Fluctuating
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Fresno, CADecember 22, 2014
Pros: good discounts, nice co workers
Cons: childish drama, weak management.
Typically the day could start off relatively normal but out of no where more than 30 people can walk in take all your pizzas and they get quite upset when you tell hem that the pizzas have to cook in the oven. Management is too soft at times two female co workers got into a verbal argument using profanity at each other while we had a lobby full of people – more... and neither of them were fired or given disciplinary action. – less
Fun environment
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), VA, WoodbridgeDecember 19, 2014
My key responsibilities were to manage the store and the crew members, putting inventory in to our computer system, make the schedule, maintain high customer satisfaction, open and close the store, training cashiers and new crew members.
Crew member
Crew Member (Former Employee), Gladwin, MIDecember 19, 2014
typical day at work was very busy
I have learned the way to run a cash register and become very friendly and patient with others
management was not the greatest at this place due to him always letting co-workers getting away with alot when they shouldn't have
I got along with most of my co-workers and always tried making work fun
Hardest part of my – more... job was when you would have to make more dough while trying to make a pizza as well to keep customer happy
most enjoyable part of my job was staying busy – less
Productive and fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lanham, MDDecember 18, 2014
A typical day at work consist of me arriving to the store at 9am. I then count the money from the previous day and deposit it in the bank. Then I prepare the dough so they are ready by open at 10:30 AM.

My co-workers are pretty cool. They follow instructions for the most part.
Fun as a teenager
Head Opener (Management) (Former Employee), Ripon, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: discount on food and beverages, ability to make schedule.
Cons: not much of a pay increase, more of a starting the work environment job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with friends but still managing to get our job done. We always had fun and worked hard.

The ability to learn how to open the store and be a leader was the best responsibility because it help develop leadership skills and how to work with different individuals as well how to developed a great friendly working – more... environment. – less
Fun place but very busy
Manager (Current Employee), Lithonia, GADecember 15, 2014
Very busy, fast paced, Fun place to work... If it is your first job at 16. Hard to have a social life on weekends when you're working every weekends and nights since that's when the company is most busy.
Productive , Fast paced workplace
Food Service/Crew Member (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 15, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: no breals
I was a closer at Little Caesars, start by washing dishes, then making sauce, doing whatever the managers asked, then proceed to cleaning the entire restaurant. I've learned great responsibility and to work hard. My co-workers were all cool hardworking people. The managers were cool too. The hardest part of the job was making sauce, the most enjoyable – more... was getting all my work done early. – less
Bad pay but great co-workers and customers.
First Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 15, 2014
When I worked here the higher ups didn't realize how hard we worked and never compensated us well. But for a first job it works good.
Overall a fun place to work with a family environment.
Manager trainee (Former Employee), Madison, WIDecember 13, 2014
Pros: 50% discount for food, free crazy bread, and great co-workers.
Cons: no-breaks, could get really hot.
A typical day at work is providing exceptional customer service with 100% customer satisfaction. I learned a few things about food safety, and regulations to further my business knowledge. My co-workers were the most important to me, because they were like a family to me, and they were the ones that driven me to come to work everyday. The hardest part – more... of the job is to maintain a life outside of work. I loved working there, but it sucked me in too much, and I couldn't balance full-time school with full-time work. The most enjoyable part of my job was coming to work and seeing my co-workers with smilies on their faces. It made me happy and felt comfortable. Another thing that was enjoyable was the regular customers. We would have weekly customers and began to develop a customer relationship which made me take a lot of pride in what I do. – less
Hectic enviroment during lunch and dinner hours
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Upper Marlboro, MDDecember 12, 2014
Pros: free food sometimes
Cons: you might not want to eat the food if you knew what went on with the food
Decent job not too stressful, simple task.
my typical day would start off with setting up the work stations and start making the dough or sheet outs.

Management was decent you could have a flexible schedule with them.
Co workers annoying at times.Job not really enjoyable.
a very fast place of work with great people
Cashier, Helping Customers, Cooking and Cleaning (Former Employee), lithonia gaDecember 11, 2014
a typical day at work was trying to get everything done morning shift so the night shift will run smooth when the rush comes.
learn how to work in as fast place work, work well as a team and work well with the customers.
management was ok they help as well.
co-workers was very fun to work.
hard part of the job was working with angry customers and trying – more... to make them happy.
the most enjoyable part of the job was working with good people. – less
stressful place at times
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Bronx, NYDecember 9, 2014
Balance between working in the front and working in the back.

I learned how to manage employees and how to do inventory.

The hardest part of the job was trying to mange the employees and s
good job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), El Sobrante, CADecember 8, 2014
good job, pretty simple tasks each day, easy to learn and to move up in the company.
Fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), La Puente, CADecember 8, 2014
A great place to start working for the first time. Good people around you. A good place for advancement. Short shifts mainly 3-4 hours for crew members, about 5 hours for assistants and 40+ for co-managers and store managers. You learn many different things working for little caesars. Overall it was a good experience.
Constant flow of work
Cook (Former Employee), Fresno, CADecember 5, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: low wages
Every day consists of working in a fast-paced environment and working well with others.
Pretty good place to work at, low pay rate though
Team Member (Current Employee), el cerrito caDecember 2, 2014
Good place for first time job holders such as high schoolers, teens, etc.
productive work place
Food Preparation Worker (Former Employee), La Verne, CADecember 2, 2014
learned to make pizza by scratch and how to prepare.meet all the customers needs.the most enjoyable part would be the team work between the emplyees you work together.hardest part would be being understaffed.
Good Starter jod
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee), Salisbury, MDDecember 1, 2014
Its a wonderful job to start at, there's a lot to learn made quick advancements such as crew member to supervisor then to assistant manager.
it was ok
Dough Maker (Former Employee), Pineville, LANovember 30, 2014
Cons: hardly any breaks
My typical day at work was to go and make dough. The only thing i actually learned was how to make dough.The management really sucked. Co-workers did nothing but whine and complain. The hardest part of this job was doing everyone else's job. The most enjoyable part of this job was nothing.

About Little Caesars

Little Caesars is a pizza chain, estimated to be the 3rd largest in the United States. The Little Caesars headquarters is located – Read more