Little Caesars Employee Reviews

great place to start work from high school.
Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 May 2016
Pretty simple tasks day to day
management was ok, scheduling was messy (only got 6 hours a week)
co workers were fun and easy to work with, made it enjoyable
hardest part of the job was remembering some combinations and the prices for deliveries
most enjoyable was the atmosphere, busy at times but relatively relaxed
This was an okay place to work at
Cashier / Cook Cashier / Cook (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 June 2016
Well, this was an okay place to work at. Fast paced, pizzas always Hot N Ready. Fun environment. fun to make the pizzas and crazy bread.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
poor management
Boring
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 October 2016
Although it was nice working with family, working at Little Caesars got too repetitive for me and I started to struggle with paying attention of working due to the fact that the work was just so boring.
Pros
Half price food
Cons
boring
Great place!
General Staff (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ON19 September 2016
Little Caesars in the West end of Stratford is a great place to work! The atmosphere is awesome and everyone is always in a good mood! I would recommend this job to anyone looking to fill their time with work while enjoying their time out of the home.
Loved my co-workers
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON7 February 2016
I love the speed, it was always busy days so I wouldn't be stuck doing nothing during my hours. I learned how to dress pizza, cut pizza, cut breads, dress breads, etc at an extreme pace. All my co-workers were always fun, always happy, we all shared snacks during breaks. Management was great. The hardest part of the job was working on a super busy day with a trainee, because we'd have to move back and fourth from a station and train at the same time. My favorite station at that job was landing. Landing is when you box/cut pizzas, and pack breads, dress the breads, and put them in the correct warmers. I was very very fast at that.
Pros
always fun
Cons
very short hours
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stittsville, ON24 August 2016
I loved working at little caesers. The staff there were amazing and very understanding. We always had something to do at little caesers. Everyone always did their part to help out. We even had people helpout when they weren't scheduled to work!!
A decent first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 January 2016
I really enjoyed working there. My coworkers were all very friendly and my work days went by in a flash because of it. Typically, I'd come in, count my till for my day at the register, serve customers quickly and with a smile and when not doing that, tidying up my own station and the general areas of the store.

My manager, while questionable in their attitude towards their employees, was always making sure that the customer left happy.

The hardest part of the job would have to be that some people just cannot be pleased. They expect the world out of you and on the busiest of days, it's just not possible to satisfy everyone. Through it all you have to be apologetic and humble.

The most enjoyable part would be that I truly enjoyed serving others who appreciate the convenience of a ready-made pizza and the quality of service from the staff.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Questionable management
Great people, not so great hours, frustrating schedule
part-time worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON2 April 2016
My experience here was not the best. I loved the people that I worked with, but the hours were not great. This is because they only gave me 3 hours a week, which is the bare minimum. On the day they are supposed to have the schedule for the next week ready (Sunday nights) they did not give me my hours until mid week of that current week. I only ever worked on Friday afternoons, from 4-7, which I wasn't very fond of and the total commute that it took me to get to work and to get home is an hour and twenty minutes (forty minutes there, forty minutes home), so it wasn't worth it . When I asked them for more hours, they looked like they took what I said into consideration, but I still only got 3 hours a week on average, maximum was 6.
A true wonderful place
Sign spiner (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB18 August 2016
During the short time I learnt a lot. I had fun despite being hired for outside work during the colder seasons. Little Caesars is a fun pizza place that offers a great work environment that truly cares about its emploies
Pros
Free meals plus one Bottle of pop.
Cons
Hiring Seasons are off
Terrible managment and rude staff
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC3 October 2016
The place seemed to have favorites, a bossy unfair staff member, made other feel unwelcome. Hours weren no good, i would not work here again ever
fun place to work in
Shift manager/ team member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 May 2016
costumers , co workers and management is very friendly and polite.
ive learned how to make pizza from scratch.
hardest part of the job is when youre alone at the store and to many orders that you need to make
Very enthusiastic work environment and everyone worked together as one.
Advertiser & Promotion (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON30 November 2014
A typical day at work was essentially, standing outside with sign to attract customers to their promotional offers. some days though, i would work inside, whether it would be cleaning or slicing vegetables, or stocking shelves. The management was fantastic, she understood everyone's problems, and she was very helpful when we needed her to assist us. I think the hardest part of the job was standing for long periods of time in the scorching heat but i endured through without complaining. The most enjoyable would have to be working inside with everyone, everyone was so lively and happy while working and it lightened the mood up a lot.
Pros
Great team effort put into all work, no one was excluded, everyone was helpful to one another
Cons
Long hours, standing for long periods of time
Place that gives me a paycheck
Pizza Associate (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS20 July 2016
Sometimes I go to work and a lot of the work that needs to be done is finished. Other times i go to work and there is no pizza's prepared and it's stressful when it is not done. we don't get breaks.
Pros
30% off
Cons
No breaks, crazy hours, low hours, not enough employees.
Excellent customer services and very tidy.
Supervisor Trainee / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 February 2016
Surely enjoyed my services to customers and most of all give them the satisfaction what they need, and most of all what I can add to their order. A very well run and go kind of atmosphere and employees are very good workers, a place you can call team work. Over all, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Hot and Ready Pizza is always fresh, great employees, and benefits.
Cons
low wage
Ok
Shift Runner (Current Employee) –  Waterdown, ON16 July 2016
Job was good, managers were pretty bad though. Very afraid on confrontation which was good for the bad workers, but frustrating for the good workers who make the same wage as the people sitting down playing on their phones.
fun work place but no way of moving up
shift runner (Current Employee) –  pickering25 April 2014
i have been working there for about two years now and as its the best first job ever, it has down falls. there is now way of moving up in the business and although management is really fun and caring, they are unorganized. a typical day would be three to six hours and during that time you may be cutting and boxing the pizzas, applying toppings to the pizzas, sheeting out the dough, cleaning, making dough, and cash. the most you'd ever have to lift is about thirty pounds. the co-workers and staff are fun and enjoyable.
Pros
.50 off pop
Cons
no moving up and/or raises
Stressed out all the time
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON18 July 2016
I quit due to a harassment. Co-workers weren't the best, it wasn't well managed. Many of the staff acted like children.
Pros
Cheaper Pizza
Cons
Harassment
Comfortable and friendly workplace and environment
Store functions (Current Employee) –  Okotoks, AB5 July 2016
This workplace is fun and friendly with lots of laughs. Work although is taken seriously. I love the environment.
excellent team
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON16 April 2016
Little caesar's offers a lot of opportunities for growth. If you are hardworking and eager to learn new things, you would surely want to work here. This is exactly what happened with me.
I started as a Customer Service Representative, moved up to become a shift runner and subsequently an Assistant Branch Manager in a very short span.
part-timer
Team member (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 March 2016
best thing in working at little Caesars is the interaction with the customers and providing them finest service on time.
Pros
only employee discount on pizza
Cons
no job security

2.6