Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

Hot and ready
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONJanuary 14, 2016
Over all great place to work boss can be very strict but keeps you inline. Revolving door always kids hiring and firing. It is great for a part timejob and its fairly easy the great customers help too.
Fast Paced Workplace
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AlbertaDecember 1, 2015
This is definitely not a place to work if you are looking for a good benefits plan and good pay. Apart from Canadian work experience, I can't see any good taken from employment at Little Caesar's.
Pros
Gained work experience
Cons
Low pay, long work hours
Sometimes boring, sometimes fun
Service Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 9, 2015
A work place lives and breathes in customer-to-worker communication. There are a few crew members but they are as hardworking and fun. Management is also supportive and sometimes lifts up the gloom and pressure in the work place with some sense of humor. It gets boring sometimes when there are not much customers coming in, but it gets stressful when there are a lot of them.
Pros
Break times are plentiful, management is very supportive, sense of humor even when in stressful times
Cons
Long, boring hours when there are no customers, almost minimum wage
Little Caesars Review
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 7, 2015
A typical day at Little Caesars would be making and cooking pizzas mainly, wings, crazy bread and deep dishes. I learned how the company makes their food and probably the most hardest part of the job is being under pressure when it starts getting busy. The most enjoyable part is serving customers.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
I think its a great place to work
Dishwasher/Dough Boy (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONNovember 16, 2015
I vary much enjoyed my time working there and would recommend Little Caesars to anyone.I had a great boss and awesome co-workers
even though it was just a co-op for my school I still feel it was a good environment to work.
Great place to work with a great staff
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONAugust 26, 2015
I loved working here and the staff was great. The work can be repetitive, but I don't have a problem with that. When other coworkers couldn't make it, their stations had to be covered by workers at other stations. These stations include dish washing, making and weighing the dough, stretching the dough, cutting the pizza, dressing the pizza, etc. This would make work less repetitive, but could be stressful. This was my first job and I absolutely loved it, however, it wasn't very secure because they ran out of hours to give.
Pros
fun, great staff, sometimes free food.
Cons
working multiple stations when coworkers can't come in
Fun family establishment
Assistant to Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 9, 2015
It was my first position and i would say it was what i needed to get out there and I'm thankful for it. They gave me my first opportunity to get out there and do something, be committed to a job even if it was just a starting position i worked up and i earned my position. Granted the job was slightly difficult working in the heat near the ovens. Having to wake up before everyone else to prep the ingredients and such, but at the end of the day you go home everyone is thankful the day has been completed without a hitch and we get some pizza!
Pros
Free dinners
Cons
Tough working conditions
Productive and a fun workplace
Every position besides manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 3, 2015
A typical day working at Little Ceasar's was easy and enjoyable. I learned every position there except for the manager. The management was great. They were always organized and clean. I got a long very well with my co-workers. We all were able to accomplish tasks while enjoying talking with one another. The hardest part of the job was communication. I was able to communicate very well but others did not. It created a few mix ups here and there but I always did my part of making sure they understood that communicating is very crucial. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get along with co-workers so well.
Pros
Learning most positions
Cons
No breaks
Fast paced, hard working environment
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONNovember 12, 2015
Everyday I walked into work, I was greeted with friendly faces and warming welcomes. I learned a lot from working at Little Ceasar's. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment where I would have to do different tasks at once. I learned how to manage the cash register and deal with customers of all types. The coworkers were overall really kind and helpful. If one employee was stuck, they would immediately help out on the job. The hardest part of the job was when there would be one or two people at landing (getting the pizzas out of the oven) and a lot of people come in at once. Sometimes it would slow down and customers would get frustrated but as a member of Little Ceasar's, you just keep trying to do your job and try to satisfy the customers as best as you can. I really enjoyed working as a team with my coworkers, and being able to communicate with customers on a day-to-day basis as a cashier, and facing new challenges everyday.
Pros
Being able to communicate with customers everyday.
Cons
Friday nights, with a lot of customers coming in at once.
Productive, fun people to work with
Employee (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ONSeptember 24, 2015
This job is great for someone who needs open hours and the bosses are great for working around your schedule with your hours. Its a great job, but benefits or increased salary would be better.
Pros
Can gain customer service experience
Cons
No benefits and late hours
Terrible
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABAugust 1, 2015
Terrible don't work here you will never want to eat the food here again if you do as well as the owner/boss is a power hungry tool who is very unprofessional and will treat you like garbage. this place may seem good for a teenage/summer job but you will not be treated with respect and will make you not want to work in the food industry again. overall a bad place to work.
Pros
Cons
bad management, no sick time, overall bad
Productive and fun workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ONSeptember 9, 2015
For the first job I ever had, it was a great work environment, I received lots of training, the managers were understanding and always trying to help out as much as possible, the managers made the work environment fun and as little stress as possible.
Pros
Great management and staff
Cons
N/A
Questionable work distribution with a fun environment.
Opener and Closer (Current Employee) –  London, ONAugust 27, 2015
A typical day is dealing with a lot of people in quick volumes for a short amount of time. However the problem with this is that the people who are hired sometimes don't understand the seriousness of the workplace which causes unequal distribution of labor to become a problem during rushes and other critical moments. The hardest part of the job would be to understand the difference among the people you will be working with and serving; some you can develop long last relationships with while others are great people outside of work; and not so great inside the job place. Overall the experience here was a good one; the pay is on the lower side (minimum) however; good memories were made and extremely flexible scheduling is a bonus of working for this company.
Pros
Very easy job during slower hours on weekends.
Cons
Very young workforce; hours can be a little daunting.
good enjoy and productive
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Ogden CalgarySeptember 26, 2015
everyday is challenging day because different customer and diff people will encounter. but i really enjoy it because i love my work , i like what i am doing. different from my cleaning job but good experienced.
Pros
free meal
Cons
short hours
bad job. not a nice place to work in.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  oshawa, ONJuly 13, 2015
my co workers were great but my manager was in a bad mood all the time and she always made my co workers cry. I liked how it was fast pace on busy days and it was laid back sometimes. the hardest part was always being yelled at when I was new and still learning. I got fired at the end of my probation. it was unexpected and I wasn't happy. I want a long lasting job, in a friendly environment.
It was a job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCOctober 30, 2015
Didn't really enjoy my employment there.I was pregnant when I was working there and couldn't handle the smell of the dough in the morning which lead me to quitting
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Smell of dough
Poor management but good learning experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, ONJuly 3, 2015
I was provided with barely any training, although I managed to learn from the other employees and perform my duties more than admirably.

In a typical day I would use the cash register to sell the customers their pizza, tend to the ovens, dress the pizzas, make the dough, make the sauce, clean the dishes, and clean the floors.

I went through 3 different managers during my time with Little Caesar's, the last one would lie about hours (saying I would be staying only 30 more minutes multiple times) and not allow me to use the restroom even when there were no customers in the store. This was the hardest part of the job.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job was interacting with the customers and creating an appetizing looking pizza.
Unorganized and hectic
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ONAugust 12, 2015
Working at Little Caesars was very hectic. Things that were supposed to be prepared during the night, were never ready for the morning staff. The overall training wasn't very helpful, and co-workers and supervisors were not friendly at all.
Pros
15% off all food
Cons
Feeling uncomfortable at work
fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCOctober 26, 2015
Little Caesars is a very fast paced business. We do a lot of communicating. We all love to have fun and joke around with on another. But always get our jobs done on time.
Fun place to work while attending school.
Shaker Board and other duties (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 26, 2015
The company was very accommodating when arranging work schedules around school hours.
It was a great environment working alongside other students with various backgrounds.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
long hours on my feet

2.6