Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Great flexibility
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 May 2017
Overall, my experience with little caesars was great. The atmosphere was welcoming and not overly stressful. The managers were very willing to work with the employees to ensure that work suited their daily lives without interference.
Was able to grow into a supervisor position
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC2 May 2017
I loved this job before getting into college. It allowed me gain a ton of experience of managing staff, working the till, tracking inventory and calculating the daily earnings.
The staff is fun to work with
Fast Food Attendant (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB28 April 2017
Typically, we count tills in the morning, cut up peppers, and onions, fold boxes, make sauce and prep pizzas. Then clean, do dishes, fill pop cooler, get dinner rush, fill pop cooler, stalk everything for supper. While this goes on dough gets made through out the day. Then supper prep starts and then the supper rush. After that its closing down stations, doing dishes, finish last batch(es) of dough, sweep, mop, fill cooler, count down tills. Lock up. I've learned a few new things but one pizza place is almost the same as the next. Ahaha! Our manager is an amazing person. Help you out when they can. The hardest part is listening to ungrateful customers. It can actually be rough sometimes, contrary to popular belief. So be nice please!! The best part, the coworkers. Seriously, best staff ever.
Pros
20% Discount
Cons
Sometimes no breaks
Hard management
Team Member (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 April 2017
Management didn't let me learn the most important things of the job. Pushed me out of the way most of the time and gave me 3 hour shifts, once, every two weeks.
First job
Cook/shift leader (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON26 April 2017
Was a good first job. I enjoyed it and had fun working with friends and family. Hope that if people enjoy pizza they should give this place a chance !!!
Easy workplace and a friendly environment.
LINE COOK (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 April 2017
The work load was not bad at all and Little Cesar's is a great brand. I had issues with management they were not paying on time and they were very harsh to new comers.
Veery bad
Sign flipper/ dish washer (Former Employee) –  1128 simcoe street north oshawa15 April 2017
Very bad .managing was poorly run, lack of training and no leadership. There was no enthusiasm at the company .. the manager would always yell at you if you didn't do it her way.
Pros
Fast pased
Cons
High stress leveals
Not a good workplace.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON10 April 2017
The location I was working at was horrible. People were mean, manipulating, backstabbing, and overall very rude. They made my working experience horrible.
If you have potential for better things, start somewhere else.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ontario7 April 2017
I worked for Little Caesars for 5 years as a student and into my early adulthood.

A typical day for me would be to come in and do the opening paperwork and prepare the food for the morning. Many times we were very understaffed and the demand to keep up with the busy hours were almost too much.

The company always seemed more concerned about their man hours being the lowest so they CEOs were benefiting while their workers struggled to keep up. Many times we were disciplined for being so behind and not keeping up with the demand. However refusal of more workers on continued.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me was my fellow coworkers. It was like a family. We all loved each other and worked as hard as possible.
Pros
Awesome meetings
Cons
Long hours. Unpaid lunches. Understaffed, Immature management (some locations).
Poor Management
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 April 2017
Don't have proper break time at the store I have worked. They will said you can have break time but when customer came in they will ask for help to assist customer because of short of staff. Not very nice for an 8 hr work of standing,bending, kneeling. Only 3 staff for the whole day isn't enough specially on busy days. Closing person gets to work alone at night and become very tiresome doing all the cleaning, inventory, and assisting some customers dining late..Isn't safe to work alone. Encountered confused customers at night.
Pros
Short staff, high employee turnover
good learning experience
Dough maker, Cook (Former Employee) –  Goderich, ON5 April 2017
Was a decent workplace, casual job to learn about fast paced business, how to work efficiently, learn about branding, offering a decent service for cheap, and affordable. simple high output concept. usually a fun work environment, suppertime were quite hectic at times, hand washing dishes wasn't fun. Was a learning experience after working for a high end pizza franchise who spared no expense to be an upscale franchise, but expensive. Where little caesers was about customers in a hurry, and very affordable, budget franchise. Also good at teaching people about different cultures, and tolerance. Little Caesers has a lot of immigrants as franchise owners which is a good business for them to start, cause they work hard, yet it is fairly simple concept business.
Pros
simple concept, music all day
Cons
usually lease cheaper real estate, which is good and bad
Fun and good co-workers
Part Time Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2017
Good amount of work
Break times were given every day depending on the amount of hours worked
Good co-workers
Area was clean
Good working hours
Fair managment
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Unfair work
Worst company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 April 2017
I worked for LC for many, many years and it was by far one of the worst companies I have ever worked for.
So grateful to have gotten away from it.
As management you have no life because your job becomes your life. The salary was terrible, even as a manager. Very rarely received a raise and unless you are a store manager/operating partner you did not receive any perks or bonuses.
The hours are long. And if it is busy expect to cancel any plans you may have had outside of work. On many occasion's my 10 hour shift turned into a 12 or 14 hour shift.
No appreciation from upper management and the Big Bosses are jerks!
If you want to work your butt off for next to nothing and receive no compensation for your loyalty, blood, sweat and tears, then LC is the place for you.
Pros
Made some good friends
Cons
Too many to list
good workplace
Cashier, sales associate (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC1 April 2017
i learned many skills working at little caesars and met different kinds of people. i gained much experience in problem solving and management. i got well at cash register.
Pros
funplace to work
Cons
less hours
Good Place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greater Napanee, ON29 March 2017
Learned some great stuff and the people were great! would recommend to others and would work here again. Friendly place and lots of promos and deals..!
A good first job experience
All Positions (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC28 March 2017
fast pace, never not doing anything, constantly working. Wouldn't get breaks if worked under 6 hours or worked 7 hours. Had supervisor responsibilities.
Very unpleasant, stressful, and unexpectedly dangerous job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 March 2017
We had to close alone, would sometimes be alone in the store for six hours. Many of the appliances (oven, sink) would break and there was no lock on the inside of the front door, nothing was done about any of this while i worked there. Unpleasant and unapproachable employers.
Pros
Nice coworkers, simple enough tasks
Cons
Lack of safety, not compliant with availability, unpleasant employers
Company who doesn't care about employees
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON27 March 2017
Does not follow through on job training or safety, raises or promotions
Does not care about employees
Lots of drama
Shift work is erratic
Hard work is not appreciated
Good High School Job
Crew Member/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON23 March 2017
I enjoyed my part time work at Little Ceasars. The staff are all friendly, management is also very friendly and helps staff whenever the staff ask for it. Can be hot in the kitchen. Flexible hours. Fair pay.
Pros
friendly staff, easy to learn job skills
Cons
can be hot in kitchen
Working alone doesn't seem so bad
STORE CREW (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 March 2017
Prepping for all the busy hours and for the next shift to come in is the main challenge. You will be closing the store alone so you will need time management.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Understaffed sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6