Little Caesars Employee Reviews

worst job EVER
Key holder/ Shift runner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2017
horrible staff they could care less about their employees. I cant even call in sick no matter what, they don't care if I'm puking I still have to show up, they don't care about you having to take days off even for emergencies. the hardest part of the job is to deal with all the ignorant customers and staff.
Introductory Job
Frontline/Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB16 January 2017
It was my very first job which gave me great customer experience and learning the ropes to any front line position. The pay wasn't great but I was young and still learning how to negotiate wages. New management took over 6 months into the job where things changed and had to learn a new system of work.
Pros
1 free personal size pizza for lunch. & flexible with school schedule
Busy, busy busy.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON10 January 2017
Great place to build work ethic and further develop customer service skills. The shifts go by quick and you get to meet a lot of interesting people. I'm glad I got the chance to work here.
fun place. good to make pizzas
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC9 January 2017
It is a place where you can learn to make pizzas and skills like copertiveness.The management is really nice. They give you the time to learn everything slowly and help you improvise your speed in long run.
Pros
free pizzas
Cons
not long hours
Good work, good people
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON7 January 2017
The work is simple and easy to learn and the employees are helpful and friendly. You get a free pizza or crazy bread for lunch, and if you want time off, they do there best to accommodate for you.
I liked my coworkers
sign shaker (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC6 January 2017
Pros
free food
Cons
not enough hours
first kitchen job
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC6 January 2017
working for this company was the inspiration to my culinary career. This place was super easy to learn. work well with co workers. The management was amazing. willing to be flexible with school schedules.
Great management but shady with hours and job security
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 January 2017
Management was understanding and easy going, although they did not give much hours and they did not make you feel like you could keep your job if you were to make small mistakes. Also, employees work long shifts with no breaks. Not even unpaid breaks.
nice staff , unprofessional management
Cashier, Making Pizza (Former Employee) –  Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC5 January 2017
A typical day consisted of opening the store and preparing for a shift morning shift from. learned to manage cash register and customer service experience. co workers where nice and cooperative. Management was much to be desired. Management made the work place very uncomfortable.Very fast pace environment, not very flexible schedule.
Fun,flexible workplace
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC3 January 2017
The job is flexible and management is good,after two years with customer service i feel much more confident interacting with customers. The hardest part is dealing with lazy co workers who don't do their fair share of the work.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours
Fun work environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC29 December 2016
management is great. you get to learn everything you are not stuck in 1 area all shift. CO- workers feel like family. fun place to spend 8 hours of your day.
worst work environment I've ever worked in
held all positions (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 December 2016
co workers were the only good part of the job, that isn't saying much because there was such poor management and unrealistic expectations on busy nights. also the closing hours were late sometimes got out 1.5 hours after the official close time due to day time shift having kept the "books" a mess or not done them at all
Pros
1/2 off most food
Cons
late hours, unreliable hours, very poor management
Fun enviorment
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON11 December 2016
I would say working for this company was a great time. It provided a fun environment with down to earth co-workers. Flexible hours, and a great job to have when in school.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Minimum wage
Great working atmosphere in store, nice behaviour of colleagues
Pizza Maker and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON23 November 2016
I am working as a Cashier and Pizza Maker at Little Caesars. There is a great experience to doing a job at Little Caesars. I learned how to be a responsible member of a team during team work, how to manage equipment and food handling. Also learned some problem solving tricks to give satisfactory compensation to customer if needed. I like to do work with this staff and owner..
It was a fun job
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Forest Lawn, AB15 November 2016
It was one of the best place to work.I wish I could of stayed there longer.The only reason why I left was cause of the management was super rude to me
Pros
free lunches
Unprofessional Staff/Management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC13 November 2016
The staff was rude, unwelcoming, and unorganized. The kitchen and staff room were remarkably dirty and had a very weird pay schedule.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Staffs Attitude
pizza is fun!
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 November 2016
fun work team, good environment, free lunches and food whenever youre hungry, free drinks, regular customers, organized duties and planning, fun employees
Pros
free lunch
Meh
All around Preparatory Staff (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 November 2016
Decent environment for someone looking to simply make money. Nothing stable or exceedingly professional about this location. Sometimes dangerous due to immense amount of drunks piling in on weekends. Manager used to steal, along with certain staff (ok'd by manager). Seems to give preferential treatment to people more corrupt and more willing to break rules. Would be a much better experience for staff and customers alike with a more professional manager.
Pros
Reasonable hours, easy work
Cons
Bad management, dangerous customers
great work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 October 2016
i was started there in co-op, the owners are very nice and always keep in touch.
very new and clean, letting you enjoy the environment being worked in.
Pros
friendly staff enjoy you job overall
Demanding Workplace Susceptible to Favouritism
Prep Worker /Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. Clair Beach, ON18 October 2016
A day at work here starts with opening the store which I had no training for and was alone, then was alone until about 3 with several big rushes to deal with. I was expected to open the store and get preps/dough done as well. The co-workers were the only good things there and they are the reason I stayed on as long as I did.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6