Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

Questionable work distribution with a fun environment.
Opener and Closer (Current Employee) –  London, ONAugust 27, 2015
A typical day is dealing with a lot of people in quick volumes for a short amount of time. However the problem with this is that the people who are hired sometimes don't understand the seriousness of the workplace which causes unequal distribution of labor to become a problem during rushes and other critical moments. The hardest part of the job would be to understand the difference among the people you will be working with and serving; some you can develop long last relationships with while others are great people outside of work; and not so great inside the job place. Overall the experience here was a good one; the pay is on the lower side (minimum) however; good memories were made and extremely flexible scheduling is a bonus of working for this company.
Pros
Very easy job during slower hours on weekends.
Cons
Very young workforce; hours can be a little daunting.
Fun place to work while attending school.
Shaker Board and other duties (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 26, 2015
The company was very accommodating when arranging work schedules around school hours.
It was a great environment working alongside other students with various backgrounds.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
long hours on my feet
Great place to work with a great staff
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONAugust 26, 2015
I loved working here and the staff was great. The work can be repetitive, but I don't have a problem with that. When other coworkers couldn't make it, their stations had to be covered by workers at other stations. These stations include dish washing, making and weighing the dough, stretching the dough, cutting the pizza, dressing the pizza, etc. This would make work less repetitive, but could be stressful. This was my first job and I absolutely loved it, however, it wasn't very secure because they ran out of hours to give.
Pros
fun, great staff, sometimes free food.
Cons
working multiple stations when coworkers can't come in
Unorganized and hectic
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ONAugust 12, 2015
Working at Little Caesars was very hectic. Things that were supposed to be prepared during the night, were never ready for the morning staff. The overall training wasn't very helpful, and co-workers and supervisors were not friendly at all.
Pros
15% off all food
Cons
Feeling uncomfortable at work
Fun family establishment
Assistant to Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 9, 2015
It was my first position and i would say it was what i needed to get out there and I'm thankful for it. They gave me my first opportunity to get out there and do something, be committed to a job even if it was just a starting position i worked up and i earned my position. Granted the job was slightly difficult working in the heat near the ovens. Having to wake up before everyone else to prep the ingredients and such, but at the end of the day you go home everyone is thankful the day has been completed without a hitch and we get some pizza!
Pros
Free dinners
Cons
Tough working conditions
Decent job
Worker (Former Employee) –  WindsorAugust 5, 2015
Working at Little Caesers was an alright job. I made some good friends there. The only down fall was the change in management that seemed to happen every month. It was really hard to establish a team
Pros
free pizza
Cons
management
Productive and a fun workplace
Every position besides manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 3, 2015
A typical day working at Little Ceasar's was easy and enjoyable. I learned every position there except for the manager. The management was great. They were always organized and clean. I got a long very well with my co-workers. We all were able to accomplish tasks while enjoying talking with one another. The hardest part of the job was communication. I was able to communicate very well but others did not. It created a few mix ups here and there but I always did my part of making sure they understood that communicating is very crucial. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get along with co-workers so well.
Pros
Learning most positions
Cons
No breaks
Terrible
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABAugust 1, 2015
Terrible don't work here you will never want to eat the food here again if you do as well as the owner/boss is a power hungry tool who is very unprofessional and will treat you like garbage. this place may seem good for a teenage/summer job but you will not be treated with respect and will make you not want to work in the food industry again. overall a bad place to work.
Pros
Cons
bad management, no sick time, overall bad
enjoyable environment with friendly management
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ONJuly 23, 2015
Great experience with easy-learning management staff along with friendly co workers.

Very flexible hours allowing few conflicts with the weekly schedule.
Pros
great management
Cons
a/c problems make work place hard to work in
Fast, easy work, good managment
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJuly 19, 2015
A typical day consisted of:
Cleaning
Preparing Pizzas, dough, salads, and sauce for that shift
Assist customers with their orders
Clean all equipment/behind equiptment
bad job. not a nice place to work in.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  oshawa, ONJuly 13, 2015
my co workers were great but my manager was in a bad mood all the time and she always made my co workers cry. I liked how it was fast pace on busy days and it was laid back sometimes. the hardest part was always being yelled at when I was new and still learning. I got fired at the end of my probation. it was unexpected and I wasn't happy. I want a long lasting job, in a friendly environment.
Fun place for teenagers to work after school.
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 8, 2015
Working at Little Caesars was fun because the job was an easy routine once you knew how to properly perform tasks, and the people you work with are all positive and know how to have fun during the work while still seeing that the duties are getting done.
Pros
20% off
Poor management but good learning experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, ONJuly 3, 2015
I was provided with barely any training, although I managed to learn from the other employees and perform my duties more than admirably.

In a typical day I would use the cash register to sell the customers their pizza, tend to the ovens, dress the pizzas, make the dough, make the sauce, clean the dishes, and clean the floors.

I went through 3 different managers during my time with Little Caesar's, the last one would lie about hours (saying I would be staying only 30 more minutes multiple times) and not allow me to use the restroom even when there were no customers in the store. This was the hardest part of the job.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job was interacting with the customers and creating an appetizing looking pizza.
good workplace
- cashier
- dishes
- cleaning

great co-workers
good part time job for a high school student
Excellent Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJune 9, 2015
Little Caesars was a great after school job for me. I got to meet great people in my co-workers, typical day- I was receiving inbound calls for pizza to be delivered or be picked up.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
No Cons
The job was overall great. It had it's ups and downs as do most jobs but the people there were amazing.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stittsville, ONMay 29, 2015
My co-workers were amazing. Everyone got along so well and we never had any issues. The management was also good. A typical day at work consisted of sheeting out dough, making breads, dressing the pizzas, and also being a cashier. The hardest part of my job would be getting blamed for the little things that i didn't do. The best part of the job was the people I worked with.
cook/cashier
cook/cashier (Former Employee) –  duncan bcMay 26, 2015
I would get to work and quickly see what needed to be done, I would prep dough for being turned into Pizza's and after that was done prep sauce and make pizza's then put them onto the convention oven and then box and cut the pizza's after they have been cooked thoroughly. I have learned more about teamwork and communication skills.
Learnt lots of new things
pizza maker (Current Employee) –  ScarboroughMay 19, 2015
First time worked in kitchen.Learnt many things to do in a restaurant's kitchen.Love to do my new job.Working at little caesars is my first job and I am very excited about it.
Its okay.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 16, 2015
A typical work day consists of making pizza and serving costumers. What i have learned from this job is working in a fast paced environment, costumer service handling money, and working with others. My Co-workers are all really nice.
Cons
Does not give reasonable hours
My Review
Dough Guy, Front staff (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ONMay 6, 2015
It was great job, I liked my co-workers, I have nothing bad to say about little Caesars. The hardest part of the job was time, it seemed you never had enough time for your breaks, cause you had so much to do. The thing I enjoyed the most was the people I worked with, they all had a great sense of humor and work ethics.