Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

A decent first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONJanuary 14, 2016
I really enjoyed working there. My coworkers were all very friendly and my work days went by in a flash because of it. Typically, I'd come in, count my till for my day at the register, serve customers quickly and with a smile and when not doing that, tidying up my own station and the general areas of the store.

My manager, while questionable in their attitude towards their employees, was always making sure that the customer left happy.

The hardest part of the job would have to be that some people just cannot be pleased. They expect the world out of you and on the busiest of days, it's just not possible to satisfy everyone. Through it all you have to be apologetic and humble.

The most enjoyable part would be that I truly enjoyed serving others who appreciate the convenience of a ready-made pizza and the quality of service from the staff.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Questionable management
fun
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJanuary 12, 2016
you will work like a dog, do not pay your overtime and ,holiday. used your personal car for their business. They want just money they don't value the employee. you don't have the right to say no when they ask you to work. you will have to work even though if you're very sick because its no work no pay, no sick leave.
Pros
no free
Cons
long hour
Easy and Fun place to work
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ONJanuary 8, 2016
A typical day includes preparing and serving pizzas to customers as well as answering phones and cleaning up the store. It can be a fun place to work but it can get very boring as there are many times when there are zero customers.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Not enough hours
not a good place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONDecember 30, 2015
The owners/store managers at the location( main street location) did not seem to know what they were doing. They promoted 4 people to be shift managers, myself included, as a way to pass the blame for their mistakes onto someone else. If you had an issue with a fellow co-worker it either never got resolved or took up to a month to get resolved. There were constant health and safety rules be broken. They start off treating their employees like family so you feel obligated to do whatever they ask.
Pros
Free meals, quick advancement
Cons
not enough hours, poor management
Fast Paced Workplace
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AlbertaDecember 1, 2015
This is definitely not a place to work if you are looking for a good benefits plan and good pay. Apart from Canadian work experience, I can't see any good taken from employment at Little Caesar's.
Pros
Gained work experience
Cons
Low pay, long work hours
I think its a great place to work
Dishwasher/Dough Boy (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONNovember 16, 2015
I vary much enjoyed my time working there and would recommend Little Caesars to anyone.I had a great boss and awesome co-workers
even though it was just a co-op for my school I still feel it was a good environment to work.
Fast paced, hard working environment
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONNovember 12, 2015
Everyday I walked into work, I was greeted with friendly faces and warming welcomes. I learned a lot from working at Little Ceasar's. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment where I would have to do different tasks at once. I learned how to manage the cash register and deal with customers of all types. The coworkers were overall really kind and helpful. If one employee was stuck, they would immediately help out on the job. The hardest part of the job was when there would be one or two people at landing (getting the pizzas out of the oven) and a lot of people come in at once. Sometimes it would slow down and customers would get frustrated but as a member of Little Ceasar's, you just keep trying to do your job and try to satisfy the customers as best as you can. I really enjoyed working as a team with my coworkers, and being able to communicate with customers on a day-to-day basis as a cashier, and facing new challenges everyday.
Pros
Being able to communicate with customers everyday.
Cons
Friday nights, with a lot of customers coming in at once.
A very friendly workplace. It felt like being around family.
Team Leader / Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONNovember 7, 2015
The work ethic at Little Caesars was very uplifting. There was an appropriate level of professionalism, balanced with friendliness and humor.
Everyone seemed as if we were all a part of one big family. There were laughs, good memories, and the tasks at hand were done on time and accurately.
The hardest part of the job would probably be finding a level head during rush hours on a busy day, but such is expected within the food service industry.
It felt like home away from home, and you could earn a cozy living there as well.
There was much room for advancement if you showed proper initiative, and the management staff were very down to earth and understanding.
Pros
Being able to eat pizza all the time. A stress free environment.
Cons
It's the food service industry, not every day ends up perfect.
It was a job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCOctober 30, 2015
Didn't really enjoy my employment there.I was pregnant when I was working there and couldn't handle the smell of the dough in the morning which lead me to quitting
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Smell of dough
fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCOctober 26, 2015
Little Caesars is a very fast paced business. We do a lot of communicating. We all love to have fun and joke around with on another. But always get our jobs done on time.
Fun filled workplace
General Duties (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BCOctober 20, 2015
I had the pleasure of working with some pretty awesome people at Little Caesar's. Never a bore but definately hands on which I loved.
My favourite job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 9, 2015
Little Caesars was 100% my favourite job. It was relaxing but also fast paced. Even though we switched managers a fair amount I can definitely say that I met a lot of great ones. And maybe one or two bad ones. I got along fairly well with my co workers which is definitely something you want in a job. Typical day really all depended on what station I was put on. Whether it be Sheetouts, or Sauce and Cheese, or Cash. Hardest part of the job was when we would have a special. That's when everything was very stressful. Most enjoyable part was honestly working with the people that I did. I learned a lot of things working there. Cash handling, food prep, cleanliness. It was a very wonderful job.
Pros
Wonderful Co workers and Great experiences
Cons
Varied hours
Little Caesars Review
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 7, 2015
A typical day at Little Caesars would be making and cooking pizzas mainly, wings, crazy bread and deep dishes. I learned how the company makes their food and probably the most hardest part of the job is being under pressure when it starts getting busy. The most enjoyable part is serving customers.
Pros
Discounts
good enjoy and productive
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Ogden CalgarySeptember 26, 2015
everyday is challenging day because different customer and diff people will encounter. but i really enjoy it because i love my work , i like what i am doing. different from my cleaning job but good experienced.
Pros
free meal
Cons
short hours
Productive, fun people to work with
Employee (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ONSeptember 24, 2015
This job is great for someone who needs open hours and the bosses are great for working around your schedule with your hours. Its a great job, but benefits or increased salary would be better.
Pros
Can gain customer service experience
Cons
No benefits and late hours
typical day
Full Time Cashier (Current Employee) –  309 granada blvd sherwood parkSeptember 22, 2015
fun work place and learned how to interact with people. my co-workmate are supportive as well as the management. there's a growth from here
Sometimes boring, sometimes fun
Service Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 9, 2015
A work place lives and breathes in customer-to-worker communication. There are a few crew members but they are as hardworking and fun. Management is also supportive and sometimes lifts up the gloom and pressure in the work place with some sense of humor. It gets boring sometimes when there are not much customers coming in, but it gets stressful when there are a lot of them.
Pros
Break times are plentiful, management is very supportive, sense of humor even when in stressful times
Cons
Long, boring hours when there are no customers, almost minimum wage
Productive and fun workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ONSeptember 9, 2015
For the first job I ever had, it was a great work environment, I received lots of training, the managers were understanding and always trying to help out as much as possible, the managers made the work environment fun and as little stress as possible.
Pros
Great management and staff
Cons
N/A
Questionable work distribution with a fun environment.
Opener and Closer (Current Employee) –  London, ONAugust 27, 2015
A typical day is dealing with a lot of people in quick volumes for a short amount of time. However the problem with this is that the people who are hired sometimes don't understand the seriousness of the workplace which causes unequal distribution of labor to become a problem during rushes and other critical moments. The hardest part of the job would be to understand the difference among the people you will be working with and serving; some you can develop long last relationships with while others are great people outside of work; and not so great inside the job place. Overall the experience here was a good one; the pay is on the lower side (minimum) however; good memories were made and extremely flexible scheduling is a bonus of working for this company.
Pros
Very easy job during slower hours on weekends.
Cons
Very young workforce; hours can be a little daunting.
Fun place to work while attending school.
Shaker Board and other duties (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 26, 2015
The company was very accommodating when arranging work schedules around school hours.
It was a great environment working alongside other students with various backgrounds.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
long hours on my feet

2.6