Little Caesars Employee Reviews

great work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 October 2016
i was started there in co-op, the owners are very nice and always keep in touch.
very new and clean, letting you enjoy the environment being worked in.
Pros
friendly staff enjoy you job overall
It was a fun job
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Forest Lawn, AB15 November 2016
It was one of the best place to work.I wish I could of stayed there longer.The only reason why I left was cause of the management was super rude to me
Pros
free lunches
Fast pace environment
Floor Hand (Current Employee) –  Clarke and trafalger20 January 2017
The management isnt to bad nor is the job, the owner acts like he doesnt care to much.. but overall the employees and work environment is fun and exciting.
Decent work place
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 September 2016
Overall, it was a good workplace. However, the poor management really reduced the potential success of it. If the management was better, the sales as well as staff would have been better.
productive and interesting place to work
closers (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON22 June 2016
A typical day at Little Caesars would prepping all work stations and making sheet outs. I learned how to make dough, pizzas, and also how to properly clean and disinfect work place and utensils.Management was good it seemed understaffed.staff was okay one person wasn't at all and was one of the reasons i don't work there anymore.
Pros
enplory discount
Cons
shifts were unpredictable
Wonderful
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB12 August 2016
Great work enviroment, wonderful management, well mannered staff, good service, great customers, overall it is a wonderful place of employment...........
life experience
Cashier, Kitchen staff (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON28 March 2016
Through working at Little Caesars i learned to work independently and as a team. I learned to handle cash duties in which i was previously always nervous about. My management at Little Caesars treated me with a great amount of respect and made my time wonderful. My co-workers played a huge part in my time at this work place because they were very cheerful and encouraging. The hardest part of my job was to over-come cash because i was frightened about counting the money and dealing with different types of people. The most enjoyable part of my job was to make the customers happy!
Pros
cash, customers, co-workers, work environment, flexibility, work hours
Cons
no breaks
worst job EVER
Key holder/ Shift runner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2017
horrible staff they could care less about their employees. I cant even call in sick no matter what, they don't care if I'm puking I still have to show up, they don't care about you having to take days off even for emergencies. the hardest part of the job is to deal with all the ignorant customers and staff.
not a good place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 December 2015
The owners/store managers at the location( main street location) did not seem to know what they were doing. They promoted 4 people to be shift managers, myself included, as a way to pass the blame for their mistakes onto someone else. If you had an issue with a fellow co-worker it either never got resolved or took up to a month to get resolved. There were constant health and safety rules be broken. They start off treating their employees like family so you feel obligated to do whatever they ask.
Pros
Free meals, quick advancement
Cons
not enough hours, poor management
A very friendly workplace. It felt like being around family.
Team Leader / Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON7 November 2015
The work ethic at Little Caesars was very uplifting. There was an appropriate level of professionalism, balanced with friendliness and humor.
Everyone seemed as if we were all a part of one big family. There were laughs, good memories, and the tasks at hand were done on time and accurately.
The hardest part of the job would probably be finding a level head during rush hours on a busy day, but such is expected within the food service industry.
It felt like home away from home, and you could earn a cozy living there as well.
There was much room for advancement if you showed proper initiative, and the management staff were very down to earth and understanding.
Pros
Being able to eat pizza all the time. A stress free environment.
Cons
It's the food service industry, not every day ends up perfect.
Friendly Employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON12 September 2016
A typical work day at Little Caesar's was rather slow. There were times in which it would get somewhat busy but for the most part it was manageable. In my personal experience, the hours very scarce and if there was ever a time where you were unable to work a shift, due to the lack of employees, it was very difficult to get someone to cover your shift.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Short hours
fun work place with accommodating management
team leader (supervisor) (Current Employee) –  peterborough18 January 2017
very good work place for students, they work around your class hours and are always willing to help you out when need be. The staff at my location were a very good group to work with as everyone worked together well during are busy hours.
Stepping stone
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 April 2016
Little Caeser's was a job for me while I was in school. It was a good job at the time, the manager was willing to work around my schooling, but the salary was low, there was no full-time work so I never got benefits. I entered that job as a basic CSR and advanced into a Key Holder. During my shifts I was responsible for handling the staff, cashing handling, helping customers as well as cooking the food products. If that job taught me anything it would be multi-tasking.
Pros
Felxable Hours
Cons
Low wages
Productive Place
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 June 2016
Hours went quick
Learned how to attend to customers, make pizza and other food on the menu, Cash handling, etc.
Management was reasonable
Co-workers were helpful
Cleaning
Making pizza
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Hours
Fun enviorment
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON11 December 2016
I would say working for this company was a great time. It provided a fun environment with down to earth co-workers. Flexible hours, and a great job to have when in school.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Minimum wage
Productive but contains many internal flaws
Shift Runner/Closer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON30 June 2016
The company has a great work environment but management could definitely use a few major tweaks. Job was fun, complicated, but probably not worth it.
Fun, fast paced work, always made my days go by quick
Opener - Key holder (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 May 2016
Great people to work with, the job keeps you naturally busy and on your toes when your alone. Learned to plan out my day well in advanced, because if you didn't plan ahead, you fell behind quickly
Pros
kept me busy
Cons
Lost F/T status due to newer management
Unprofessional Staff/Management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC13 November 2016
The staff was rude, unwelcoming, and unorganized. The kitchen and staff room were remarkably dirty and had a very weird pay schedule.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Staffs Attitude
Good work, good people
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON7 January 2017
The work is simple and easy to learn and the employees are helpful and friendly. You get a free pizza or crazy bread for lunch, and if you want time off, they do there best to accommodate for you.
Productive, friendly environment
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC15 August 2016
Working at Little Caesars has experienced me in many ways. To work with different people, handle different situations and being independent. Customer Service is the number one thing at fast food restaurants which is very important. And working at Little Caesars has taught me how to be more respectful and treat people the way you would like to be treated.

2.6