Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
not a good place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONDecember 30, 2015
Pros: Free meals, quick advancement
Cons: not enough hours, poor management
The owners/store managers at the location( main street location) did not seem to know what they were doing. They promoted 4 people to be shift managers, myself included, as a way to pass the blame for their mistakes onto someone else. If you had an issue with a fellow co-worker it either never got resolved or took up to a month to get resolved. There were constant health and safety rules be broken. They start off treating their employees like family so you feel obligated to do whatever they ask.
Fast Paced Workplace
District Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, AlbertaDecember 1, 2015
Pros: Gained work experience
Cons: Low pay, long work hours
This is definitely not a place to work if you are looking for a good benefits plan and good pay. Apart from Canadian work experience, I can't see any good taken from employment at Little Caesar's.
I think its a great place to work
Dishwasher/Dough Boy (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONNovember 16, 2015
I vary much enjoyed my time working there and would recommend Little Caesars to anyone.I had a great boss and awesome co-workers
even though it was just a co-op for my school I still feel it was a good environment to work.
Fast paced, hard working environment
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 12, 2015
Pros: Being able to communicate with customers everyday.
Cons: Friday nights, with a lot of customers coming in at once.
Everyday I walked into work, I was greeted with friendly faces and warming welcomes. I learned a lot from working at Little Ceasar's. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment where I would have to do different tasks at once. I learned how to manage the cash register and deal with customers of all types. The coworkers were overall really kind and helpful. If one employee was stuck, they would immediately help out on the job. The hardest part of the job was when there would be one or two people at landing (getting the pizzas out of the oven) and a lot of people come in at once. Sometimes it would slow down and customers would get frustrated but as a member of Little Ceasar's, you just keep trying to do your job and try to satisfy the customers as best as you can. I really enjoyed working as a team with my coworkers, and being able to communicate with customers on a day-to-day basis as a cashier, and facing new challenges everyday.
A very friendly workplace. It felt like being around family.
Team Leader / Key Holder (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONNovember 7, 2015
Pros: Being able to eat pizza all the time. A stress free environment.
Cons: It's the food service industry, not every day ends up perfect.
The work ethic at Little Caesars was very uplifting. There was an appropriate level of professionalism, balanced with friendliness and humor.
Everyone seemed as if we were all a part of one big family. There were laughs, good memories, and the tasks at hand were done on time and accurately.
The hardest part of the job would probably be finding a level head during rush hours on a busy day, but such is expected within the food service industry.
It felt like home away from home, and you could earn a cozy living there as well.
There was much room for advancement if you showed proper initiative, and the management staff were very down to earth and understanding.
It was a job
Cook (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCOctober 30, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Smell of dough
Didn't really enjoy my employment there.I was pregnant when I was working there and couldn't handle the smell of the dough in the morning which lead me to quitting
fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee), Victoria, BCOctober 26, 2015
Little Caesars is a very fast paced business. We do a lot of communicating. We all love to have fun and joke around with on another. But always get our jobs done on time.
Fun filled workplace
General Duties (Former Employee), Kelowna, BCOctober 20, 2015
I had the pleasure of working with some pretty awesome people at Little Caesar's. Never a bore but definately hands on which I loved.
My favourite job
Cashier (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONOctober 9, 2015
Pros: Wonderful Co workers and Great experiences
Cons: Varied hours
Little Caesars was 100% my favourite job. It was relaxing but also fast paced. Even though we switched managers a fair amount I can definitely say that I met a lot of great ones. And maybe one or two bad ones. I got along fairly well with my co workers which is definitely something you want in a job. Typical day really all depended on what station I was put on. Whether it be Sheetouts, or Sauce and Cheese, or Cash. Hardest part of the job was when we would have a special. That's when everything was very stressful. Most enjoyable part was honestly working with the people that I did. I learned a lot of things working there. Cash handling, food prep, cleanliness. It was a very wonderful job.
Little Caesars Review
Crew Member (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 7, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Long hours
A typical day at Little Caesars would be making and cooking pizzas mainly, wings, crazy bread and deep dishes. I learned how the company makes their food and probably the most hardest part of the job is being under pressure when it starts getting busy. The most enjoyable part is serving customers.
good enjoy and productive
Pizza Maker (Current Employee), Ogden CalgarySeptember 26, 2015
Pros: free meal
Cons: short hours
everyday is challenging day because different customer and diff people will encounter. but i really enjoy it because i love my work , i like what i am doing. different from my cleaning job but good experienced.
Productive, fun people to work with
Employee (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONSeptember 24, 2015
Pros: Can gain customer service experience
Cons: No benefits and late hours
This job is great for someone who needs open hours and the bosses are great for working around your schedule with your hours. Its a great job, but benefits or increased salary would be better.
typical day
Full Time Cashier (Current Employee), 309 granada blvd sherwood parkSeptember 22, 2015
fun work place and learned how to interact with people. my co-workmate are supportive as well as the management. there's a growth from here
Sometimes boring, sometimes fun
Service Crew Member (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 9, 2015
Pros: Break times are plentiful, management is very supportive, sense of humor even when in stressful times
Cons: Long, boring hours when there are no customers, almost minimum wage
A work place lives and breathes in customer-to-worker communication. There are a few crew members but they are as hardworking and fun. Management is also supportive and sometimes lifts up the gloom and pressure in the work place with some sense of humor. It gets boring sometimes when there are not much customers coming in, but it gets stressful when there are a lot of them.
Productive and fun workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONSeptember 9, 2015
Pros: Great management and staff
Cons: N/A
For the first job I ever had, it was a great work environment, I received lots of training, the managers were understanding and always trying to help out as much as possible, the managers made the work environment fun and as little stress as possible.
Questionable work distribution with a fun environment.
Opener and Closer (Current Employee), London, ONAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Very easy job during slower hours on weekends.
Cons: Very young workforce; hours can be a little daunting.
A typical day is dealing with a lot of people in quick volumes for a short amount of time. However the problem with this is that the people who are hired sometimes don't understand the seriousness of the workplace which causes unequal distribution of labor to become a problem during rushes and other critical moments. The hardest part of the job would be to understand the difference among the people you will be working with and serving; some you can develop long last relationships with while others are great people outside of work; and not so great inside the job place. Overall the experience here was a good one; the pay is on the lower side (minimum) however; good memories were made and extremely flexible scheduling is a bonus of working for this company.
Fun place to work while attending school.
Shaker Board and other duties (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Free Pizza
Cons: long hours on my feet
The company was very accommodating when arranging work schedules around school hours.
It was a great environment working alongside other students with various backgrounds.
Great place to work with a great staff
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONAugust 26, 2015
Pros: fun, great staff, sometimes free food.
Cons: working multiple stations when coworkers can't come in
I loved working here and the staff was great. The work can be repetitive, but I don't have a problem with that. When other coworkers couldn't make it, their stations had to be covered by workers at other stations. These stations include dish washing, making and weighing the dough, stretching the dough, cutting the pizza, dressing the pizza, etc. This would make work less repetitive, but could be stressful. This was my first job and I absolutely loved it, however, it wasn't very secure because they ran out of hours to give.
Unorganized and hectic
Cashier (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONAugust 12, 2015
Pros: 15% off all food
Cons: Feeling uncomfortable at work
Working at Little Caesars was very hectic. Things that were supposed to be prepared during the night, were never ready for the morning staff. The overall training wasn't very helpful, and co-workers and supervisors were not friendly at all.
Fun family establishment
Assistant to Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Free dinners
Cons: Tough working conditions
It was my first position and i would say it was what i needed to get out there and I'm thankful for it. They gave me my first opportunity to get out there and do something, be committed to a job even if it was just a starting position i worked up and i earned my position. Granted the job was slightly difficult working in the heat near the ovens. Having to wake up before everyone else to prep the ingredients and such, but at the end of the day you go home everyone is thankful the day has been completed without a hitch and we get some pizza!
Headquarters