Little Caesars Employee Reviews

This was an okay place to work at
Cashier / Cook Cashier / Cook (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 14, 2016
Well, this was an okay place to work at. Fast paced, pizzas always Hot N Ready. Fun environment. fun to make the pizzas and crazy bread.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
poor management
Good Scheduling
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONMay 21, 2016
I am always able to get the days that i need off worked around and you always know that if you cant work a shift that someone in the little caesers fam will have your back and pick up the shift
Pros
awsome people
Cons
Fun, fast paced work, always made my days go by quick
Opener - Key holder (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 17, 2016
Great people to work with, the job keeps you naturally busy and on your toes when your alone. Learned to plan out my day well in advanced, because if you didn't plan ahead, you fell behind quickly
Pros
kept me busy
Cons
Lost F/T status due to newer management
great place to start work from high school.
Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 5, 2016
Pretty simple tasks day to day
management was ok, scheduling was messy (only got 6 hours a week)
co workers were fun and easy to work with, made it enjoyable
hardest part of the job was remembering some combinations and the prices for deliveries
most enjoyable was the atmosphere, busy at times but relatively relaxed
fun place to work in
Shift manager/ team member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 5, 2016
costumers , co workers and management is very friendly and polite.
ive learned how to make pizza from scratch.
hardest part of the job is when youre alone at the store and to many orders that you need to make
Poor
Part-time food prep and cash (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSMay 5, 2016
This is a poorly run business but the experience was worth it as I want to be in the hospitality business and therefore it has done me justice.
all workload are yours
Front Counter Attendant / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, ABApril 19, 2016
they will going to abuse you if they knew they are weak.
especially if you are just always saying yes to them. not happy when working there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no life
Stepping stone
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 18, 2016
Little Caeser's was a job for me while I was in school. It was a good job at the time, the manager was willing to work around my schooling, but the salary was low, there was no full-time work so I never got benefits. I entered that job as a basic CSR and advanced into a Key Holder. During my shifts I was responsible for handling the staff, cashing handling, helping customers as well as cooking the food products. If that job taught me anything it would be multi-tasking.
Pros
Felxable Hours
Cons
Low wages
excellent team
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ONApril 16, 2016
Little caesar's offers a lot of opportunities for growth. If you are hardworking and eager to learn new things, you would surely want to work here. This is exactly what happened with me.
I started as a Customer Service Representative, moved up to become a shift runner and subsequently an Assistant Branch Manager in a very short span.
It's an decent place to work.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 7, 2016
You spend most of the day making pizzas and cook them, so they're "hot-n-ready" for customers. Preparing ingredients, rolling dough and making pizzas is quite simple. You're expected to be able to work fast, especially during rush hours.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Sign waving near the road
Fun workplace
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 4, 2016
Great place to work, very friendly co-workers, great food, nice boss, flexible schedules, good work environment, can get very busy on the weekend.
Pros
Free food, convenient location
Cons
not enough hours
Great people, not so great hours, frustrating schedule
part-time worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONApril 2, 2016
My experience here was not the best. I loved the people that I worked with, but the hours were not great. This is because they only gave me 3 hours a week, which is the bare minimum. On the day they are supposed to have the schedule for the next week ready (Sunday nights) they did not give me my hours until mid week of that current week. I only ever worked on Friday afternoons, from 4-7, which I wasn't very fond of and the total commute that it took me to get to work and to get home is an hour and twenty minutes (forty minutes there, forty minutes home), so it wasn't worth it . When I asked them for more hours, they looked like they took what I said into consideration, but I still only got 3 hours a week on average, maximum was 6.
life experience
Cashier, Kitchen staff (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ONMarch 28, 2016
Through working at Little Caesars i learned to work independently and as a team. I learned to handle cash duties in which i was previously always nervous about. My management at Little Caesars treated me with a great amount of respect and made my time wonderful. My co-workers played a huge part in my time at this work place because they were very cheerful and encouraging. The hardest part of my job was to over-come cash because i was frightened about counting the money and dealing with different types of people. The most enjoyable part of my job was to make the customers happy!
Pros
cash, customers, co-workers, work environment, flexibility, work hours
Cons
no breaks
part-timer
Team member (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 28, 2016
best thing in working at little Caesars is the interaction with the customers and providing them finest service on time.
Pros
only employee discount on pizza
Cons
no job security
busy workplace
Key Holder/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ONMarch 23, 2016
little caesars taught me how to be more responsible and organized while closing the store and, dealing with customers.
decent job
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONMarch 16, 2016
good workplace for a first job although not many hours were received nor benefits. Friendly staff members along with a good work environment.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not many hours
fast paced, fun, good people to work with
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ONMarch 15, 2016
a very fast paced high volume store. taught me good customer service skills and how to be a team player but also how to lead a team
Pros
good staff
Excellent customer services and very tidy.
Supervisor Trainee / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCFebruary 29, 2016
Surely enjoyed my services to customers and most of all give them the satisfaction what they need, and most of all what I can add to their order. A very well run and go kind of atmosphere and employees are very good workers, a place you can call team work. Over all, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Hot and Ready Pizza is always fresh, great employees, and benefits.
Cons
low wage
Fun workplace
Counter person/ Food prep (Former Employee) –  Midland, ONFebruary 22, 2016
great work environment, great team members, very busy work place in the summer, constant work hours. managers are awesome to work for, very friendly
Little Caesars
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 21, 2016
Its really good for everything, i can work with my friends which we both happy with that. the hardest thing about this job was the understanding of the language since i was still in ESL class.

2.6