Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Nice place to work in
Assisatant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2017
Good work atmosphere
they providing all the benefits which allowed by the government of Ontario.
Flexibility
sometimes we have to stay more hours because of relievers.
Pros
free lunch
Fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK25 January 2017
Started as Crew member and became Supervisor with in 3 months. Nice coworkers, Excellent Upper management. Loved working there. Very fun place to work.
Pros
Free lunch, nice management, Bonus
Cons
Fast paced
I liked my coworkers
sign shaker (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC6 January 2017
co workers were the only good part of the job, that isn't saying much because there was such poor management and unrealistic expectations on busy nights.
Pros
free food
Cons
not enough hours
Fun work environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC29 December 2016
management is great. you get to learn everything you are not stuck in 1 area all shift. CO- workers feel like family. fun place to spend 8 hours of your day.
Fast pace environment
Floor Hand (Current Employee) –  Clarke and trafalger20 January 2017
The management isnt to bad nor is the job, the owner acts like he doesnt care to much.. but overall the employees and work environment is fun and exciting.
pizza is fun!
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 November 2016
fun work team, good environment, free lunches and food whenever youre hungry, free drinks, regular customers, organized duties and planning, fun employees
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Fun place to work depending on the enviorment,
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 October 2016
Management was decent. Sometimes was very stressful as well as complicated. Was expected to be perfect at a station I was not trained in. Good job to start in but personally I felt very disrespected in the work place.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Disrespectful co-workers
meeting and interacting with new people daily, enjoy coming to work every day
Food Counter Attendant/ cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2016
I enjoy working there with the customers and my co workers. I like to prepare food, doing inventories operating the cash and doing dishes, mopping floor, perparing fresh dough.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Long Hours
It was a fun job
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Forest Lawn, AB15 November 2016
It was one of the best place to work.I wish I could of stayed there longer.The only reason why I left was cause of the management was super rude to me
Pros
free lunches
Cons
making pizza dough, and baking them
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 August 2016
i have learned how to work fast, and get the job done. be a good team work. the co-workers were very nice to me, i loved working with them. the hardest part of working was trying not to drop any pizzas on the floor, and to be very careful by the over. the most fun about the job was meeting new people that came through the door and making the pizza dough.
Pros
bringing home pizzas
Cons
long hours of being on your feet.
Very unpleasant, stressful, and unexpectedly dangerous job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 March 2017
We had to close alone, would sometimes be alone in the store for six hours. Many of the appliances (oven, sink) would break and there was no lock on the inside of the front door, nothing was done about any of this while i worked there. Unpleasant and unapproachable employers.
Pros
Nice coworkers, simple enough tasks
Cons
Lack of safety, not compliant with availability, unpleasant employers
productive and challenging workplace
Cook (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON29 June 2016
A typical day at work at little caesers was busy like any other pizza restaurant. we cleaned the work area when it got slow take out the trash when it needed to be taken out etc. i learned how to slice pizzas the proper way and how to make them from scratch. management was alright. the managers usually kept to them selves but they were still nice people. co workers were excellent. I really enjoyed being apart of a fun and productive staff. hardest part of the job was dealing with the rude customers. most enjoyable part of the job was me gaining experience in the work field.
Pros
experience
Cons
short hours
great work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 October 2016
i was started there in co-op, the owners are very nice and always keep in touch.
very new and clean, letting you enjoy the environment being worked in.
Pros
friendly staff enjoy you job overall
Challenging Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC29 January 2017
As manager I must have the ability to build relationships with customers. I must be passionate in everything I do, and always determined to succeed. I believe passion makes things happen, without it, the whole establishment will collapse.

I can do multi-tasking it involves answering the phone, managing staff, dealing with customer, inventory, placing an order, control of food costs and waste.
Pros
free lunch
An average job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 July 2016
A typical day at work would be getting ready to open the store by preparing for the day, making dough, pizza sauce etc. once the day is has started, make sure the food is always fresh, make sure customer service is great, and always stay busy.
I learned how to work better in a team environment, and how to be responsible for a team as a supervisor.
The management overall was good, but there have been some times where I found them unfair.
Co-workers were mostly teenagers in high school. They followed orders well, and were quick learners.
Fun atmosphere. Felt very comfortable around the store and staff
CLOSING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ON7 September 2016
A typical day at work depending on the shift was mostly preparing for the rushes and making sure customers were taken care of properly and efficiently. In between these two main focuses the workers would be cleaning or preparing the following day.
I learned at Little Caesars fast and good customer service. I also learned how to multi-task and how to manage my time wisely.
My co-workers were very nice people that made the atmosphere comfortable.
The hardest part of the job was closing down the store but I enjoyed the challenge. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. By having good relationships with my co-workers it made the job pleasant. It made the work not hard at all and the customer service better.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Closing by myself
worst job EVER
Key holder/ Shift runner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2017
horrible staff they could care less about their employees. I cant even call in sick no matter what, they don't care if I'm puking I still have to show up, they don't care about you having to take days off even for emergencies. the hardest part of the job is to deal with all the ignorant customers and staff.
Productive and fun work place with good management
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON8 March 2017
a typical day at work would include looking at the board and knowing what your tasks are that day, doing them and then doing your assigned station. The employees would always make your shift a great time. no complaints!
Pros
happy work environment
Cons
short hours
Fast paced with a good team building work environment.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 March 2017
The typical day starts off for me with preparing for the dinner rush making sure we have enough pizzas ready, after that; i move over to dough and start preparing the dough for the next day, or i go to cash and start helping out with the dinner rush.
Cons
short hours
A lot of fast pace work
Night Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 March 2017
Making hundreds of pizza's a day is a real challenge. Making them up to my high standards, a bigger challenge. With hundreds of pizza's come hundreds of customers in which I had to deal with also. Great learning experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Late nights and weekend work

2.6