Little Caesars Employee Reviews

meeting and interacting with new people daily, enjoy coming to work every day
Food Counter Attendant/ cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2016
I enjoy working there with the customers and my co workers. I like to prepare food, doing inventories operating the cash and doing dishes, mopping floor, perparing fresh dough.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Long Hours
I liked my coworkers
sign shaker (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC6 January 2017
co workers were the only good part of the job, that isn't saying much because there was such poor management and unrealistic expectations on busy nights.
Pros
free food
Cons
not enough hours
Challenging Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC29 January 2017
As manager I must have the ability to build relationships with customers. I must be passionate in everything I do, and always determined to succeed. I believe passion makes things happen, without it, the whole establishment will collapse.

I can do multi-tasking it involves answering the phone, managing staff, dealing with customer, inventory, placing an order, control of food costs and waste.
Pros
free lunch
great work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 October 2016
i was started there in co-op, the owners are very nice and always keep in touch.
very new and clean, letting you enjoy the environment being worked in.
Pros
friendly staff enjoy you job overall
Fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK25 January 2017
Started as Crew member and became Supervisor with in 3 months. Nice coworkers, Excellent Upper management. Loved working there. Very fun place to work.
Pros
Free lunch, nice management, Bonus
Cons
Fast paced
Fun work environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC29 December 2016
management is great. you get to learn everything you are not stuck in 1 area all shift. CO- workers feel like family. fun place to spend 8 hours of your day.
Fun place to work depending on the enviorment,
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 October 2016
Management was decent. Sometimes was very stressful as well as complicated. Was expected to be perfect at a station I was not trained in. Good job to start in but personally I felt very disrespected in the work place.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Disrespectful co-workers
productive and challenging workplace
Cook (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON29 June 2016
A typical day at work at little caesers was busy like any other pizza restaurant. we cleaned the work area when it got slow take out the trash when it needed to be taken out etc. i learned how to slice pizzas the proper way and how to make them from scratch. management was alright. the managers usually kept to them selves but they were still nice people. co workers were excellent. I really enjoyed being apart of a fun and productive staff. hardest part of the job was dealing with the rude customers. most enjoyable part of the job was me gaining experience in the work field.
Pros
experience
Cons
short hours
Fast pace environment
Floor Hand (Current Employee) –  Clarke and trafalger20 January 2017
The management isnt to bad nor is the job, the owner acts like he doesnt care to much.. but overall the employees and work environment is fun and exciting.
worst job EVER
Key holder/ Shift runner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2017
horrible staff they could care less about their employees. I cant even call in sick no matter what, they don't care if I'm puking I still have to show up, they don't care about you having to take days off even for emergencies. the hardest part of the job is to deal with all the ignorant customers and staff.
fun work place with accommodating management
team leader (supervisor) (Current Employee) –  peterborough18 January 2017
very good work place for students, they work around your class hours and are always willing to help you out when need be. The staff at my location were a very good group to work with as everyone worked together well during are busy hours.
An average job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 July 2016
A typical day at work would be getting ready to open the store by preparing for the day, making dough, pizza sauce etc. once the day is has started, make sure the food is always fresh, make sure customer service is great, and always stay busy.
I learned how to work better in a team environment, and how to be responsible for a team as a supervisor.
The management overall was good, but there have been some times where I found them unfair.
Co-workers were mostly teenagers in high school. They followed orders well, and were quick learners.
Fun enviorment
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON11 December 2016
I would say working for this company was a great time. It provided a fun environment with down to earth co-workers. Flexible hours, and a great job to have when in school.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Minimum wage
decent job
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON16 March 2016
good workplace for a first job although not many hours were received nor benefits. Friendly staff members along with a good work environment.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not many hours
It was a fun job
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Forest Lawn, AB15 November 2016
It was one of the best place to work.I wish I could of stayed there longer.The only reason why I left was cause of the management was super rude to me
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Great place to work for a first job, provides experience and work ethic
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON3 February 2017
Lil Caesar's is a great work environment and I love the coworkers I have as well as my multiple managers. The shifts and pay are most reasonable and it is a great first job to get that work experience needed in the world today.
Pros
free food
Employee/Team member (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON11 February 2017
Very energetic environment and lots of very nice co workers. The facts that you learned how to make the pizza is pretty cool. It is a pretty easy and reliable job.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
Long period of time shaking banner
Friendly Employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON12 September 2016
A typical work day at Little Caesar's was rather slow. There were times in which it would get somewhat busy but for the most part it was manageable. In my personal experience, the hours very scarce and if there was ever a time where you were unable to work a shift, due to the lack of employees, it was very difficult to get someone to cover your shift.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Short hours
Boring
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 October 2016
Although it was nice working with family, working at Little Caesars got too repetitive for me and I started to struggle with paying attention of working due to the fact that the work was just so boring.
Pros
Half price food
Cons
boring
Would work there again
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 January 2017
It was a nice little pizza place to work at and I would happily work there again if given the chance

The employees when I was there were friendly, but still got everything they needed done

2.6