Little Caesars Employee Reviews

pizza is fun!
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 November 2016
fun work team, good environment, free lunches and food whenever youre hungry, free drinks, regular customers, organized duties and planning, fun employees
Pros
free lunch
Decent work place
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 September 2016
Overall, it was a good workplace. However, the poor management really reduced the potential success of it. If the management was better, the sales as well as staff would have been better.
great place to start work from high school.
Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 May 2016
Pretty simple tasks day to day
management was ok, scheduling was messy (only got 6 hours a week)
co workers were fun and easy to work with, made it enjoyable
hardest part of the job was remembering some combinations and the prices for deliveries
most enjoyable was the atmosphere, busy at times but relatively relaxed
Great people, not so great hours, frustrating schedule
part-time worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON2 April 2016
My experience here was not the best. I loved the people that I worked with, but the hours were not great. This is because they only gave me 3 hours a week, which is the bare minimum. On the day they are supposed to have the schedule for the next week ready (Sunday nights) they did not give me my hours until mid week of that current week. I only ever worked on Friday afternoons, from 4-7, which I wasn't very fond of and the total commute that it took me to get to work and to get home is an hour and twenty minutes (forty minutes there, forty minutes home), so it wasn't worth it . When I asked them for more hours, they looked like they took what I said into consideration, but I still only got 3 hours a week on average, maximum was 6.
life experience
Cashier, Kitchen staff (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON28 March 2016
Through working at Little Caesars i learned to work independently and as a team. I learned to handle cash duties in which i was previously always nervous about. My management at Little Caesars treated me with a great amount of respect and made my time wonderful. My co-workers played a huge part in my time at this work place because they were very cheerful and encouraging. The hardest part of my job was to over-come cash because i was frightened about counting the money and dealing with different types of people. The most enjoyable part of my job was to make the customers happy!
Pros
cash, customers, co-workers, work environment, flexibility, work hours
Cons
no breaks
Terrible managment and rude staff
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC3 October 2016
The place seemed to have favorites, a bossy unfair staff member, made other feel unwelcome. Hours weren no good, i would not work here again ever
Ok
Shift Runner (Current Employee) –  Waterdown, ON16 July 2016
Job was good, managers were pretty bad though. Very afraid on confrontation which was good for the bad workers, but frustrating for the good workers who make the same wage as the people sitting down playing on their phones.
excellent team
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON16 April 2016
Little caesar's offers a lot of opportunities for growth. If you are hardworking and eager to learn new things, you would surely want to work here. This is exactly what happened with me.
I started as a Customer Service Representative, moved up to become a shift runner and subsequently an Assistant Branch Manager in a very short span.
Fun, fast paced work, always made my days go by quick
Opener - Key holder (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 May 2016
Great people to work with, the job keeps you naturally busy and on your toes when your alone. Learned to plan out my day well in advanced, because if you didn't plan ahead, you fell behind quickly
Pros
kept me busy
Cons
Lost F/T status due to newer management
Productive Place
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 June 2016
Hours went quick
Learned how to attend to customers, make pizza and other food on the menu, Cash handling, etc.
Management was reasonable
Co-workers were helpful
Cleaning
Making pizza
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Hours
it was a good starting job for the right person
Cook (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON2 July 2016
the learning eperience for a starting job was great, the employees were great and so was the experience. it was very enjoyable, you dont dread waking up to go to work.
Productive but contains many internal flaws
Shift Runner/Closer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON30 June 2016
The company has a great work environment but management could definitely use a few major tweaks. Job was fun, complicated, but probably not worth it.
Excellent customer services and very tidy.
Supervisor Trainee / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 February 2016
Surely enjoyed my services to customers and most of all give them the satisfaction what they need, and most of all what I can add to their order. A very well run and go kind of atmosphere and employees are very good workers, a place you can call team work. Over all, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Hot and Ready Pizza is always fresh, great employees, and benefits.
Cons
low wage
Wonderful
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB12 August 2016
Great work enviroment, wonderful management, well mannered staff, good service, great customers, overall it is a wonderful place of employment...........
This was an okay place to work at
Cashier / Cook Cashier / Cook (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 June 2016
Well, this was an okay place to work at. Fast paced, pizzas always Hot N Ready. Fun environment. fun to make the pizzas and crazy bread.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
poor management
It's an decent place to work.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 April 2016
You spend most of the day making pizzas and cook them, so they're "hot-n-ready" for customers. Preparing ingredients, rolling dough and making pizzas is quite simple. You're expected to be able to work fast, especially during rush hours.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Sign waving near the road
Stressed out all the time
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON18 July 2016
I quit due to a harassment. Co-workers weren't the best, it wasn't well managed. Many of the staff acted like children.
Pros
Cheaper Pizza
Cons
Harassment
Comfortable and friendly workplace and environment
Store functions (Current Employee) –  Okotoks, AB5 July 2016
This workplace is fun and friendly with lots of laughs. Work although is taken seriously. I love the environment.
Good Scheduling
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON21 May 2016
I am always able to get the days that i need off worked around and you always know that if you cant work a shift that someone in the little caesers fam will have your back and pick up the shift
Pros
awsome people
Very fun workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 June 2016
I started at Little Caesars as crew member and moved my way up to the store manager, overall it is a fun workplace. But after a while things will be repetitive.

2.6