Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

all workload are yours
Front Counter Attendant / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, ABApril 19, 2016
they will going to abuse you if they knew they are weak.
especially if you are just always saying yes to them. not happy when working there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no life
Stepping stone
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 18, 2016
Little Caeser's was a job for me while I was in school. It was a good job at the time, the manager was willing to work around my schooling, but the salary was low, there was no full-time work so I never got benefits. I entered that job as a basic CSR and advanced into a Key Holder. During my shifts I was responsible for handling the staff, cashing handling, helping customers as well as cooking the food products. If that job taught me anything it would be multi-tasking.
Pros
Felxable Hours
Cons
Low wages
excellent team
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ONApril 16, 2016
Little caesar's offers a lot of opportunities for growth. If you are hardworking and eager to learn new things, you would surely want to work here. This is exactly what happened with me.
I started as a Customer Service Representative, moved up to become a shift runner and subsequently an Assistant Branch Manager in a very short span.
It's an decent place to work.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 7, 2016
You spend most of the day making pizzas and cook them, so they're "hot-n-ready" for customers. Preparing ingredients, rolling dough and making pizzas is quite simple. You're expected to be able to work fast, especially during rush hours.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Sign waving near the road
Fun workplace
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 4, 2016
Great place to work, very friendly co-workers, great food, nice boss, flexible schedules, good work environment, can get very busy on the weekend.
Pros
Free food, convenient location
Cons
not enough hours
Great people, not so great hours, frustrating schedule
part-time worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONApril 2, 2016
My experience here was not the best. I loved the people that I worked with, but the hours were not great. This is because they only gave me 3 hours a week, which is the bare minimum. On the day they are supposed to have the schedule for the next week ready (Sunday nights) they did not give me my hours until mid week of that current week. I only ever worked on Friday afternoons, from 4-7, which I wasn't very fond of and the total commute that it took me to get to work and to get home is an hour and twenty minutes (forty minutes there, forty minutes home), so it wasn't worth it . When I asked them for more hours, they looked like they took what I said into consideration, but I still only got 3 hours a week on average, maximum was 6.
life experience
Cashier, Kitchen staff (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ONMarch 28, 2016
Through working at Little Caesars i learned to work independently and as a team. I learned to handle cash duties in which i was previously always nervous about. My management at Little Caesars treated me with a great amount of respect and made my time wonderful. My co-workers played a huge part in my time at this work place because they were very cheerful and encouraging. The hardest part of my job was to over-come cash because i was frightened about counting the money and dealing with different types of people. The most enjoyable part of my job was to make the customers happy!
Pros
cash, customers, co-workers, work environment, flexibility, work hours
Cons
no breaks
part-timer
Team member (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 28, 2016
best thing in working at little Caesars is the interaction with the customers and providing them finest service on time.
Pros
only employee discount on pizza
Cons
no job security
busy workplace
Key Holder/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ONMarch 23, 2016
little caesars taught me how to be more responsible and organized while closing the store and, dealing with customers.
decent job
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONMarch 16, 2016
good workplace for a first job although not many hours were received nor benefits. Friendly staff members along with a good work environment.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not many hours
fast paced, fun, good people to work with
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ONMarch 15, 2016
a very fast paced high volume store. taught me good customer service skills and how to be a team player but also how to lead a team
Pros
good staff
Excellent customer services and very tidy.
Supervisor Trainee / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCFebruary 29, 2016
Surely enjoyed my services to customers and most of all give them the satisfaction what they need, and most of all what I can add to their order. A very well run and go kind of atmosphere and employees are very good workers, a place you can call team work. Over all, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Hot and Ready Pizza is always fresh, great employees, and benefits.
Cons
low wage
Fun workplace
Counter person/ Food prep (Former Employee) –  Midland, ONFebruary 22, 2016
great work environment, great team members, very busy work place in the summer, constant work hours. managers are awesome to work for, very friendly
Little Caesars
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 21, 2016
Its really good for everything, i can work with my friends which we both happy with that. the hardest thing about this job was the understanding of the language since i was still in ESL class.
drivers are helpful
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONFebruary 17, 2016
Watch out for NARCS!!

She works up front of the office!

drivers get along great.. easy job!!

only 3 days out of the week.. lots of hand bombing!!
Pros
great hrs only 3 days out of the week
Cons
LOTS OF RATS!!
Loved my co-workers
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONFebruary 7, 2016
I love the speed, it was always busy days so I wouldn't be stuck doing nothing during my hours. I learned how to dress pizza, cut pizza, cut breads, dress breads, etc at an extreme pace. All my co-workers were always fun, always happy, we all shared snacks during breaks. Management was great. The hardest part of the job was working on a super busy day with a trainee, because we'd have to move back and fourth from a station and train at the same time. My favorite station at that job was landing. Landing is when you box/cut pizzas, and pack breads, dress the breads, and put them in the correct warmers. I was very very fast at that.
Pros
always fun
Cons
very short hours
Fun workplace, co-workers are lazy
Pizza cook, dresser (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJanuary 28, 2016
Little Caesars is a fun place to work. The management is friendly and caring of the employees. However some employees are lazy and frequently sitting down not helping other co-workers. As a result of this co-workers get into arguments frequently.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
co-workers
Hot and ready
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONJanuary 14, 2016
Over all great place to work boss can be very strict but keeps you inline. Revolving door always kids hiring and firing. It is great for a part timejob and its fairly easy the great customers help too.
A decent first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONJanuary 14, 2016
I really enjoyed working there. My coworkers were all very friendly and my work days went by in a flash because of it. Typically, I'd come in, count my till for my day at the register, serve customers quickly and with a smile and when not doing that, tidying up my own station and the general areas of the store.

My manager, while questionable in their attitude towards their employees, was always making sure that the customer left happy.

The hardest part of the job would have to be that some people just cannot be pleased. They expect the world out of you and on the busiest of days, it's just not possible to satisfy everyone. Through it all you have to be apologetic and humble.

The most enjoyable part would be that I truly enjoyed serving others who appreciate the convenience of a ready-made pizza and the quality of service from the staff.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Questionable management
fun
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJanuary 12, 2016
you will work like a dog, do not pay your overtime and ,holiday. used your personal car for their business. They want just money they don't value the employee. you don't have the right to say no when they ask you to work. you will have to work even though if you're very sick because its no work no pay, no sick leave.
Pros
no free
Cons
long hour

2.6