Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

Easy and Fun place to work
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ONJanuary 8, 2016
A typical day includes preparing and serving pizzas to customers as well as answering phones and cleaning up the store. It can be a fun place to work but it can get very boring as there are many times when there are zero customers.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Not enough hours
Very fun workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 26, 2016
I started at Little Caesars as crew member and moved my way up to the store manager, overall it is a fun workplace. But after a while things will be repetitive.
A very friendly workplace. It felt like being around family.
Team Leader / Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONNovember 7, 2015
The work ethic at Little Caesars was very uplifting. There was an appropriate level of professionalism, balanced with friendliness and humor.
Everyone seemed as if we were all a part of one big family. There were laughs, good memories, and the tasks at hand were done on time and accurately.
The hardest part of the job would probably be finding a level head during rush hours on a busy day, but such is expected within the food service industry.
It felt like home away from home, and you could earn a cozy living there as well.
There was much room for advancement if you showed proper initiative, and the management staff were very down to earth and understanding.
Pros
Being able to eat pizza all the time. A stress free environment.
Cons
It's the food service industry, not every day ends up perfect.
part-timer
Team member (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 28, 2016
best thing in working at little Caesars is the interaction with the customers and providing them finest service on time.
Pros
only employee discount on pizza
Cons
no job security
Little Caesars
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 21, 2016
Its really good for everything, i can work with my friends which we both happy with that. the hardest thing about this job was the understanding of the language since i was still in ESL class.
fast paced, fun, good people to work with
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ONMarch 15, 2016
a very fast paced high volume store. taught me good customer service skills and how to be a team player but also how to lead a team
Pros
good staff
Poor
Part-time food prep and cash (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSMay 5, 2016
This is a poorly run business but the experience was worth it as I want to be in the hospitality business and therefore it has done me justice.
My favourite job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONOctober 9, 2015
Little Caesars was 100% my favourite job. It was relaxing but also fast paced. Even though we switched managers a fair amount I can definitely say that I met a lot of great ones. And maybe one or two bad ones. I got along fairly well with my co workers which is definitely something you want in a job. Typical day really all depended on what station I was put on. Whether it be Sheetouts, or Sauce and Cheese, or Cash. Hardest part of the job was when we would have a special. That's when everything was very stressful. Most enjoyable part was honestly working with the people that I did. I learned a lot of things working there. Cash handling, food prep, cleanliness. It was a very wonderful job.
Pros
Wonderful Co workers and Great experiences
Cons
Varied hours
decent job
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONMarch 16, 2016
good workplace for a first job although not many hours were received nor benefits. Friendly staff members along with a good work environment.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not many hours
drivers are helpful
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONFebruary 17, 2016
Watch out for NARCS!!

She works up front of the office!

drivers get along great.. easy job!!

only 3 days out of the week.. lots of hand bombing!!
Pros
great hrs only 3 days out of the week
Cons
LOTS OF RATS!!
Fun workplace
Counter person/ Food prep (Former Employee) –  Midland, ONFebruary 22, 2016
great work environment, great team members, very busy work place in the summer, constant work hours. managers are awesome to work for, very friendly
Hot and ready
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONJanuary 14, 2016
Over all great place to work boss can be very strict but keeps you inline. Revolving door always kids hiring and firing. It is great for a part timejob and its fairly easy the great customers help too.
Fast Paced Workplace
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AlbertaDecember 1, 2015
This is definitely not a place to work if you are looking for a good benefits plan and good pay. Apart from Canadian work experience, I can't see any good taken from employment at Little Caesar's.
Pros
Gained work experience
Cons
Low pay, long work hours
busy workplace
Key Holder/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ONMarch 23, 2016
little caesars taught me how to be more responsible and organized while closing the store and, dealing with customers.
Sometimes boring, sometimes fun
Service Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 9, 2015
A work place lives and breathes in customer-to-worker communication. There are a few crew members but they are as hardworking and fun. Management is also supportive and sometimes lifts up the gloom and pressure in the work place with some sense of humor. It gets boring sometimes when there are not much customers coming in, but it gets stressful when there are a lot of them.
Pros
Break times are plentiful, management is very supportive, sense of humor even when in stressful times
Cons
Long, boring hours when there are no customers, almost minimum wage
Little Caesars Review
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 7, 2015
A typical day at Little Caesars would be making and cooking pizzas mainly, wings, crazy bread and deep dishes. I learned how the company makes their food and probably the most hardest part of the job is being under pressure when it starts getting busy. The most enjoyable part is serving customers.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
I think its a great place to work
Dishwasher/Dough Boy (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONNovember 16, 2015
I vary much enjoyed my time working there and would recommend Little Caesars to anyone.I had a great boss and awesome co-workers
even though it was just a co-op for my school I still feel it was a good environment to work.
Great place to work with a great staff
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONAugust 26, 2015
I loved working here and the staff was great. The work can be repetitive, but I don't have a problem with that. When other coworkers couldn't make it, their stations had to be covered by workers at other stations. These stations include dish washing, making and weighing the dough, stretching the dough, cutting the pizza, dressing the pizza, etc. This would make work less repetitive, but could be stressful. This was my first job and I absolutely loved it, however, it wasn't very secure because they ran out of hours to give.
Pros
fun, great staff, sometimes free food.
Cons
working multiple stations when coworkers can't come in
Fun family establishment
Assistant to Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 9, 2015
It was my first position and i would say it was what i needed to get out there and I'm thankful for it. They gave me my first opportunity to get out there and do something, be committed to a job even if it was just a starting position i worked up and i earned my position. Granted the job was slightly difficult working in the heat near the ovens. Having to wake up before everyone else to prep the ingredients and such, but at the end of the day you go home everyone is thankful the day has been completed without a hitch and we get some pizza!
Pros
Free dinners
Cons
Tough working conditions
Productive and a fun workplace
Every position besides manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 3, 2015
A typical day working at Little Ceasar's was easy and enjoyable. I learned every position there except for the manager. The management was great. They were always organized and clean. I got a long very well with my co-workers. We all were able to accomplish tasks while enjoying talking with one another. The hardest part of the job was communication. I was able to communicate very well but others did not. It created a few mix ups here and there but I always did my part of making sure they understood that communicating is very crucial. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get along with co-workers so well.
Pros
Learning most positions
Cons
No breaks