Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Great working atmosphere in store, nice behaviour of colleagues
Pizza Maker and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON23 November 2016
I am working as a Cashier and Pizza Maker at Little Caesars. There is a great experience to doing a job at Little Caesars. I learned how to be a responsible member of a team during team work, how to manage equipment and food handling. Also learned some problem solving tricks to give satisfactory compensation to customer if needed. I like to do work with this staff and owner..
Stepping stone
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 April 2016
Little Caeser's was a job for me while I was in school. It was a good job at the time, the manager was willing to work around my schooling, but the salary was low, there was no full-time work so I never got benefits. I entered that job as a basic CSR and advanced into a Key Holder. During my shifts I was responsible for handling the staff, cashing handling, helping customers as well as cooking the food products. If that job taught me anything it would be multi-tasking.
Pros
Felxable Hours
Cons
Low wages
Excellent customer services and very tidy.
Supervisor Trainee / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 February 2016
Surely enjoyed my services to customers and most of all give them the satisfaction what they need, and most of all what I can add to their order. A very well run and go kind of atmosphere and employees are very good workers, a place you can call team work. Over all, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Hot and Ready Pizza is always fresh, great employees, and benefits.
Cons
low wage
pizza is fun!
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 November 2016
fun work team, good environment, free lunches and food whenever youre hungry, free drinks, regular customers, organized duties and planning, fun employees
Pros
free lunch
Meh
All around Preparatory Staff (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 November 2016
Decent environment for someone looking to simply make money. Nothing stable or exceedingly professional about this location. Sometimes dangerous due to immense amount of drunks piling in on weekends. Manager used to steal, along with certain staff (ok'd by manager). Seems to give preferential treatment to people more corrupt and more willing to break rules. Would be a much better experience for staff and customers alike with a more professional manager.
Pros
Reasonable hours, easy work
Cons
Bad management, dangerous customers
Demanding Workplace Susceptible to Favouritism
Prep Worker /Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. Clair Beach, ON18 October 2016
A day at work here starts with opening the store which I had no training for and was alone, then was alone until about 3 with several big rushes to deal with. I was expected to open the store and get preps/dough done as well. The co-workers were the only good things there and they are the reason I stayed on as long as I did.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long Hours
Fun atmosphere. Felt very comfortable around the store and staff
CLOSING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ON7 September 2016
A typical day at work depending on the shift was mostly preparing for the rushes and making sure customers were taken care of properly and efficiently. In between these two main focuses the workers would be cleaning or preparing the following day.
I learned at Little Caesars fast and good customer service. I also learned how to multi-task and how to manage my time wisely.
My co-workers were very nice people that made the atmosphere comfortable.
The hardest part of the job was closing down the store but I enjoyed the challenge. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. By having good relationships with my co-workers it made the job pleasant. It made the work not hard at all and the customer service better.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Closing by myself
making pizza dough, and baking them
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 August 2016
i have learned how to work fast, and get the job done. be a good team work. the co-workers were very nice to me, i loved working with them. the hardest part of working was trying not to drop any pizzas on the floor, and to be very careful by the over. the most fun about the job was meeting new people that came through the door and making the pizza dough.
Pros
bringing home pizzas
Cons
long hours of being on your feet.
decent job
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON16 March 2016
good workplace for a first job although not many hours were received nor benefits. Friendly staff members along with a good work environment.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not many hours
productive and challenging workplace
Cook (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON29 June 2016
A typical day at work at little caesers was busy like any other pizza restaurant. we cleaned the work area when it got slow take out the trash when it needed to be taken out etc. i learned how to slice pizzas the proper way and how to make them from scratch. management was alright. the managers usually kept to them selves but they were still nice people. co workers were excellent. I really enjoyed being apart of a fun and productive staff. hardest part of the job was dealing with the rude customers. most enjoyable part of the job was me gaining experience in the work field.
Pros
experience
Cons
short hours
An average job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 July 2016
A typical day at work would be getting ready to open the store by preparing for the day, making dough, pizza sauce etc. once the day is has started, make sure the food is always fresh, make sure customer service is great, and always stay busy.
I learned how to work better in a team environment, and how to be responsible for a team as a supervisor.
The management overall was good, but there have been some times where I found them unfair.
Co-workers were mostly teenagers in high school. They followed orders well, and were quick learners.
meeting and interacting with new people daily, enjoy coming to work every day
Food Counter Attendant/ cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2016
I enjoy working there with the customers and my co workers. I like to prepare food, doing inventories operating the cash and doing dishes, mopping floor, perparing fresh dough.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Long Hours
great work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 October 2016
i was started there in co-op, the owners are very nice and always keep in touch.
very new and clean, letting you enjoy the environment being worked in.
Pros
friendly staff enjoy you job overall
Cons
Fun place to work depending on the enviorment,
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 October 2016
Management was decent. Sometimes was very stressful as well as complicated. Was expected to be perfect at a station I was not trained in. Good job to start in but personally I felt very disrespected in the work place.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Disrespectful co-workers
productive and interesting place to work
closers (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON22 June 2016
A typical day at Little Caesars would prepping all work stations and making sheet outs. I learned how to make dough, pizzas, and also how to properly clean and disinfect work place and utensils.Management was good it seemed understaffed.staff was okay one person wasn't at all and was one of the reasons i don't work there anymore.
Pros
enplory discount
Cons
shifts were unpredictable
Friendly Employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON12 September 2016
A typical work day at Little Caesar's was rather slow. There were times in which it would get somewhat busy but for the most part it was manageable. In my personal experience, the hours very scarce and if there was ever a time where you were unable to work a shift, due to the lack of employees, it was very difficult to get someone to cover your shift.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Short hours
life experience
Cashier, Kitchen staff (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON28 March 2016
Through working at Little Caesars i learned to work independently and as a team. I learned to handle cash duties in which i was previously always nervous about. My management at Little Caesars treated me with a great amount of respect and made my time wonderful. My co-workers played a huge part in my time at this work place because they were very cheerful and encouraging. The hardest part of my job was to over-come cash because i was frightened about counting the money and dealing with different types of people. The most enjoyable part of my job was to make the customers happy!
Pros
cash, customers, co-workers, work environment, flexibility, work hours
Cons
no breaks
Decent work place
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 September 2016
Overall, it was a good workplace. However, the poor management really reduced the potential success of it. If the management was better, the sales as well as staff would have been better.
Boring
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 October 2016
Although it was nice working with family, working at Little Caesars got too repetitive for me and I started to struggle with paying attention of working due to the fact that the work was just so boring.
Pros
Half price food
Cons
boring
Productive, friendly environment
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC15 August 2016
Working at Little Caesars has experienced me in many ways. To work with different people, handle different situations and being independent. Customer Service is the number one thing at fast food restaurants which is very important. And working at Little Caesars has taught me how to be more respectful and treat people the way you would like to be treated.

2.6