Little Caesars
1,304 reviews

Little Caesars Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly management easy work.
Prep cook/cook/cashier (Former Employee), Stittsville OntarioFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: staff discount on meals
Cons: very slow during the opening shift.
Start by making pizza dough and geting the coolers ready and filled up with toppings. filling up and toppings that needed it. hardest part of the job is waiting for people to buy food. best part of the job was doing inventory and working during a rush on a friday.
worst place to work
Pizza Maker/ Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: distance from home
Cons: bad management
The little Caesars near applewood heights secondary school is the worst place to possibly work. The employees will gang up on you to get you fired, they will not respect you, they will be rude and they will also give you all the "chores" while they're sitting down talking and listening to music.
Meh
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2015
Cons: boring
Never met any managers beyond the store owners.

I worked in the back end making pizzas and other orders. It was alright but it's not the perfect job, unless you enjoy the smell of pizza.

Days were long and it was sort of boring. It helps to have cool coworkers, like at any job.
Productive and fun worklace
Supervisor (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 4, 2015
Management as well as co workers are really helpful and fun loving people. Each day in the store teach me a new experience. Sometimes the store is busy and more stressful but i like to work in those situations. That's why the store management is happy with me.
Very enthusiastic work environment and everyone worked together as one.
Advertiser & Promotion (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONNovember 30, 2014
Pros: great team effort put into all work, no one was excluded, everyone was helpful to one another
Cons: long hours, standing for long periods of time
A typical day at work was essentially, standing outside with sign to attract customers to their promotional offers. some days though, i would work inside, whether it would be cleaning or slicing vegetables, or stocking shelves. The management was fantastic, she understood everyone's problems, and she was very helpful when we needed her to assist us. I think the hardest part of the job was standing for long periods of time in the scorching heat but i endured through without complaining. The most enjoyable would have to be working inside with everyone, everyone was so lively and happy while working and it lightened the mood up a lot.
Busy work place & can learn how to communicate with customers
Being cashier (Current Employee), Scarborough OnNovember 28, 2014
easy to work during closing shift
hard part of the day is working while rush hour 4-8
I like the job but salary not enough
I learn to be an manager & can manage the store
my objective as an employee
Crew member (Current Employee), Brampton, ontarioOctober 22, 2014
Pros: love interacting with people
Cons: long hours, tiredness
A team orientated person, I believe my strongest asset is working with others and interacting. The most important thing to me is to keep learning constantly, that is the only way to get the best out of myself. I believe my customer service and my interpersonal skill allows me to perform my best at all times. The most vital part of any business success is meeting the needs of their customer’s, clients etc because they are the driving force of any company. Due to this realization, I have made customer service my strongest asset, I want to be able to meet the need of a customer by all means so the company will have a great customer loyalty. I am able to work efficiently under pressure due to my previous job experiences which is another quality which keeps me motivated with any given task. I express great problem solving skills, where i am able to analyze a certain problem, with understanding to form recommendations to solve the specific problem or provide insightful suggestions. As a business student i have learnt how to negotiate with people which will be a valuable asset for any company as an employee. I am able to influence to the point of mutual agreement due to my communication and sales skills. Hence, I am an individual open to challenges to meet the needs of an organization and the desire to learn.
Good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Victoria, BCOctober 13, 2014
Being a manager was probably the best position I have been in because i got to hire, train , and assist staff into making them the best possible employee they could be. the hardest part of my job was communicating with the owner and area manager of the store because when ever I had a problem with equipment or something breaking down I would have to call and get there approval which they wouldn't answer half the time..... The most enjoyable part of the job i think was getting to know all the employees and helping them with whatever questions they had or just making conversation in general.
no comment
shift runner (Current Employee), Pickering, ONOctober 11, 2014
Pros: seniority
Cons: no perks
the staff is great
management needs work
hard to move up/almost never
no perks what so ever
Fast-paced work environment
Manager (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONOctober 6, 2014
Pros: 25% discount
Cons: long hours, spiteful owners
Little Caesars is a great place to work if you like repetitious and tedious tasks day in and out. Management does not receive breaks, but they are deducted from time cards. Owner switched payroll from direct deposit to pay cheques, and cheques have bounced multiple times.
fun workplace but demanded hard work
Employee (Former Employee), CampbellRiverSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good company, good management, friends
Cons: customers sometimes
i loved my time working at little caesars i didnt expect to need a job today
Slightly productive workplace with workplace drama
member of the staff (Former Employee), Simcoe, ONSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at work for me would be to do anything/everything anyone else asked me to do. I worked mostly in back, making sure the store had enough inventory to make it through the day. I also had to put a lot of the inventory away which required a lot of heavy lifting on my part. I also cleaned machines and various stations in the store, answered phones, and dealt with customers. Management was tedious at times, one manager would say or do something and the other would have something different to say. It was confusing at times, and I did ask a lot of questions before I did anything. I learned how to deal with many types of people, both with the staff and with customers, and I left there on good terms. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the workplace drama itself, not with the actual job. The job was repetitive and easy going for the most part.
Friendly workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee), Surrey, BCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch or dinner depending on shift
I punched myself in before I start my shift starting few minutes early. I do preparation for the next day. Take customers orders and make their food. Take orders over the phone with customers. Clean up the entire store. Closed down the tills and count the money, do all paperwork and closed the store.
Fun workplace.
Customer representative and food preparation (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 15, 2014
Lot of hard work
Learned fast food preparation
very good co-workers.
to provide food on time as it hot n ready.
Great place
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 6, 2014
great place to work, Learned a lot. food, Money. Had fun, Worked alot.
It is not an easy job but not bad,
Worker (Current Employee), Charlottetown, PEAugust 3, 2014
I worked normally 3-5 hours every shift (after I asked).

During the day, punch in the card to start the work and punch out to finish the work. It has cameras everywhere, except the bathroom.

Only when there is no costumers, we can have some free expired pizza or bread and some water, there is no break.

And if you hungry, you cant just go there to eat, because its not officially allow employee to do that.

Sometimes, when some of them have shift around 8 hours on a busy day, like Friday, they will be starved.
Family Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJuly 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: hot environment
Great management, great staff, great food!
Busy during lunches, constantly on your feet.
happy environment
Front Counter Attendant / Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Sherwood Park, ABJune 26, 2014
you have to be very fast working in pizza company, you have to guts and patience working in this company because you work by yourself.
food prep
Food prep (Former Employee), St. CatharinesJune 5, 2014
Flexible hours, Great people. Always had something to do. Management was great. Very clean. Always looked forward to going to work.
Fast Paced and hot environment
Cashier / Pizza maker (Former Employee), TorontoMay 8, 2014
Pros: free crazy bread
Cons: hot hot hot
I started out with sheeting pans which means preparing the dough for the day. I would then create 15 cheese and 15 Pepperoni pizzas for the day. I worked at the cash register as well distributing the orders.

1 2 3 4

About Little Caesars

Little Caesars is a pizza chain, estimated to be the 3rd largest in the United States. The Little Caesars headquarters is located – Read more