Little Caesars

- cashier
- dishes
- cleaning

great co-workers
good part time job for a high school student
Excellent Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJune 9, 2015
Pros: Free pizza
Cons: No Cons
Little Caesars was a great after school job for me. I got to meet great people in my co-workers, typical day- I was receiving inbound calls for pizza to be delivered or be picked up.
The job was overall great. It had it's ups and downs as do most jobs but the people there were amazing.
Cashier (Former Employee), Stittsville, ONMay 29, 2015
My co-workers were amazing. Everyone got along so well and we never had any issues. The management was also good. A typical day at work consisted of sheeting out dough, making breads, dressing the pizzas, and also being a cashier. The hardest part of my job would be getting blamed for the little things that i didn't do. The best part of the job was the people I worked with.
Learnt lots of new things
pizza maker (Current Employee), ScarboroughMay 19, 2015
First time worked in kitchen.Learnt many things to do in a restaurant's kitchen.Love to do my new job.Working at little caesars is my first job and I am very excited about it.
Its okay.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 16, 2015
Cons: Does not give reasonable hours
A typical work day consists of making pizza and serving costumers. What i have learned from this job is working in a fast paced environment, costumer service handling money, and working with others. My Co-workers are all really nice.
My Review
Dough Guy, Front staff (Former Employee), Simcoe, ONMay 6, 2015
It was great job, I liked my co-workers, I have nothing bad to say about little Caesars. The hardest part of the job was time, it seemed you never had enough time for your breaks, cause you had so much to do. The thing I enjoyed the most was the people I worked with, they all had a great sense of humor and work ethics.
good place for a first job
Worker (Current Employee), Pickering, ONMay 4, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: can be some short shifts
It is a great place for a first job, managers are great, hours are based on you availability. the most enjoyable part of my job is when i get to go and shake the sign because i get to be outside and listen to music.
Hi
Supply chain Supervisor (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 29, 2015
it was nice working with Little Caesars. Great company with good people. The job description was straight forward and management style is perfect.
Its an entry level job.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Lethbridge, ABApril 27, 2015
Pros: Free break food, great crew, great management
Cons: Seemed perpetually short staffed
Its a fun, although not incredibly rewarding job that naturally pits you against time in a struggle to have enough pizza to fill a daily changing need for food.
Fun productive workplace with great people
Store Front (Current Employee), Hamilton OntarioApril 5, 2015
A typical day of work starts at 10am. Firstly, I flip the camboros and re-fill what is empty. I check to see if any boxes are in need of folding. Set up the bread station with garlic butter and Parmesan cheese. I stock pops and dips. Dress pizzas according to how busy it is. Ive learned a great deal about customer service and the value of a returning customer. Ive learned that simply asking if they need pops or dips added to their order will usually end in product up selling. Management is friendly and usually reasonable with getting time off when needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is always moving and being able to find something to do during slow times, for the most part the shift goes by quickly. The less enjoyable or hardest part of the job would be dealing with some of the high school students during their lunch hour. Its a friendly up beat work place, and coworkers are energetic and fun to work with.
Meh
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONApril 1, 2015
Pros: Its a job
Cons: You will be treated like a slave for less the minimum wage.
Little Caesars may be an ok company as a whole, but the owners of the Chatham ON store are HORRIBLE to work for. Employees run their store and are taken advantage of. Owners also wanted underage girls to wash their personal vehicles in bikinis.
Great coworkers
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Brantford, ONMarch 19, 2015
I enjoyed coming into work most days. I enjoyed working with the entire crew, and looked forward to seeing anyone that was in for any shift. Everyone was very reliable and seemed happy every shift I worked. Overall, it was a good place to work.
DO NOT WORK HERE!!
Cashier (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 9, 2015
Cons: everything is a con
I would work my but off for little pay and still be told I wasn't good enough. I would cover a lot of shifts but if I took a sick day I would lose hours as a punishment. Almost all the managers dislike their employees and the nice managers get so stressed and over worked they quit. Their are so many labour and health issues their I'm surprised they are still in business. This place is terrible to work for!
Well maintained food establishment
Manager (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 7, 2015
Pros: free expired pizza
Cons: not enough hours to go around
My typical day at little caesars involved a lot of cleaning, which involves pulling out all of the tables in this establishment, sweeping and mopping underneath of them, and washing more dishes then you've probably ever seen in your life. This place doesn't have a dishwasher, but at least you know that everything is well scrubbed when it's done by hand. It's fast paced, but fun.

Now the bad: This company has absolutely no structure for new employees, or for their employees in general. I once called the head office of this company to see if they would be able to forward me a copy of their employee standards (uniform policy, body modification policy etc) They have no employee regulations to speak of, and the only policy that they have in regards to employees, is that each franchise must have employees.

Coming from previous jobs that were well structured, with a multitude of training methods and regulations, this place is awfully different.
A place to work
Customer service (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKMarch 7, 2015
Little Caesars is somwhere where you work just to get paid. Dont expect benefits, a career and growth opportunities. The management is less concerned about the employees, their quality of life and work. You get paid to work, thats it!
Relaxed and productive workplace with high customer service standards.
Manager (Current Employee), London.Ontario.February 16, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: late hours of business, after local public transport is closed.
Busy and productive place to work with great interaction between all ages of employees.Customer service able to provide high level of satisfaction for employees and customer alike.
Friendly management easy work.
Prep cook/cook/cashier (Former Employee), Stittsville OntarioFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: staff discount on meals
Cons: very slow during the opening shift.
Start by making pizza dough and geting the coolers ready and filled up with toppings. filling up and toppings that needed it. hardest part of the job is waiting for people to buy food. best part of the job was doing inventory and working during a rush on a friday.
worst place to work
Pizza Maker/ Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: distance from home
Cons: bad management
The little Caesars near applewood heights secondary school is the worst place to possibly work. The employees will gang up on you to get you fired, they will not respect you, they will be rude and they will also give you all the "chores" while they're sitting down talking and listening to music.
Meh
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2015
Cons: boring
Never met any managers beyond the store owners.

I worked in the back end making pizzas and other orders. It was alright but it's not the perfect job, unless you enjoy the smell of pizza.

Days were long and it was sort of boring. It helps to have cool coworkers, like at any job.
Productive and fun worklace
Supervisor (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 4, 2015
Management as well as co workers are really helpful and fun loving people. Each day in the store teach me a new experience. Sometimes the store is busy and more stressful but i like to work in those situations. That's why the store management is happy with me.

1 2 3 4

About Little Caesars

Little Caesars is a pizza chain, estimated to be the 3rd largest in the United States. The Little Caesars headquarters is located – Read more