Little Caesars Employee Reviews in Canada

Stressed out all the time
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ONJuly 18, 2016
I quit due to a harassment. Co-workers weren't the best, it wasn't well managed. Many of the staff acted like children.
Pros
Cheaper Pizza
Cons
Harassment
Ok
Shift Runner (Current Employee) –  Waterdown, ONJuly 16, 2016
Job was good, managers were pretty bad though. Very afraid on confrontation which was good for the bad workers, but frustrating for the good workers who make the same wage as the people sitting down playing on their phones.
An average job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 12, 2016
A typical day at work would be getting ready to open the store by preparing for the day, making dough, pizza sauce etc. once the day is has started, make sure the food is always fresh, make sure customer service is great, and always stay busy.
I learned how to work better in a team environment, and how to be responsible for a team as a supervisor.
The management overall was good, but there have been some times where I found them unfair.
Co-workers were mostly teenagers in high school. They followed orders well, and were quick learners.
Fun to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 7, 2016
Its nice to work with different people / team. I earn lots from company as well as customers. Daily dealing with new customer's problem and resolve it.
Pros
free pizza
Comfortable and friendly workplace and environment
Store functions (Current Employee) –  Okotoks, ABJuly 5, 2016
This workplace is fun and friendly with lots of laughs. Work although is taken seriously. I love the environment.
it was a good starting job for the right person
Cook (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ONJuly 2, 2016
the learning eperience for a starting job was great, the employees were great and so was the experience. it was very enjoyable, you dont dread waking up to go to work.
Productive but contains many internal flaws
Shift Runner/Closer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJune 30, 2016
The company has a great work environment but management could definitely use a few major tweaks. Job was fun, complicated, but probably not worth it.
productive and challenging workplace
Cook (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONJune 29, 2016
A typical day at work at little caesers was busy like any other pizza restaurant. we cleaned the work area when it got slow take out the trash when it needed to be taken out etc. i learned how to slice pizzas the proper way and how to make them from scratch. management was alright. the managers usually kept to them selves but they were still nice people. co workers were excellent. I really enjoyed being apart of a fun and productive staff. hardest part of the job was dealing with the rude customers. most enjoyable part of the job was me gaining experience in the work field.
Pros
experience
Cons
short hours
Very fun workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 26, 2016
I started at Little Caesars as crew member and moved my way up to the store manager, overall it is a fun workplace. But after a while things will be repetitive.
Productive Place
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONJune 23, 2016
Hours went quick
Learned how to attend to customers, make pizza and other food on the menu, Cash handling, etc.
Management was reasonable
Co-workers were helpful
Cleaning
Making pizza
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Hours
productive and interesting place to work
closers (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJune 22, 2016
A typical day at Little Caesars would prepping all work stations and making sheet outs. I learned how to make dough, pizzas, and also how to properly clean and disinfect work place and utensils.Management was good it seemed understaffed.staff was okay one person wasn't at all and was one of the reasons i don't work there anymore.
Pros
enplory discount
Cons
shifts were unpredictable
This was an okay place to work at
Cashier / Cook Cashier / Cook (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 14, 2016
Well, this was an okay place to work at. Fast paced, pizzas always Hot N Ready. Fun environment. fun to make the pizzas and crazy bread.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
poor management
Good Scheduling
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONMay 21, 2016
I am always able to get the days that i need off worked around and you always know that if you cant work a shift that someone in the little caesers fam will have your back and pick up the shift
Pros
awsome people
Cons
Fun, fast paced work, always made my days go by quick
Opener - Key holder (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 17, 2016
Great people to work with, the job keeps you naturally busy and on your toes when your alone. Learned to plan out my day well in advanced, because if you didn't plan ahead, you fell behind quickly
Pros
kept me busy
Cons
Lost F/T status due to newer management
great place to start work from high school.
Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 5, 2016
Pretty simple tasks day to day
management was ok, scheduling was messy (only got 6 hours a week)
co workers were fun and easy to work with, made it enjoyable
hardest part of the job was remembering some combinations and the prices for deliveries
most enjoyable was the atmosphere, busy at times but relatively relaxed
fun place to work in
Shift manager/ team member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 5, 2016
costumers , co workers and management is very friendly and polite.
ive learned how to make pizza from scratch.
hardest part of the job is when youre alone at the store and to many orders that you need to make
Poor
Part-time food prep and cash (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSMay 5, 2016
This is a poorly run business but the experience was worth it as I want to be in the hospitality business and therefore it has done me justice.
all workload are yours
Front Counter Attendant / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, ABApril 19, 2016
they will going to abuse you if they knew they are weak.
especially if you are just always saying yes to them. not happy when working there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no life
Stepping stone
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 18, 2016
Little Caeser's was a job for me while I was in school. It was a good job at the time, the manager was willing to work around my schooling, but the salary was low, there was no full-time work so I never got benefits. I entered that job as a basic CSR and advanced into a Key Holder. During my shifts I was responsible for handling the staff, cashing handling, helping customers as well as cooking the food products. If that job taught me anything it would be multi-tasking.
Pros
Felxable Hours
Cons
Low wages
excellent team
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ONApril 16, 2016
Little caesar's offers a lot of opportunities for growth. If you are hardworking and eager to learn new things, you would surely want to work here. This is exactly what happened with me.
I started as a Customer Service Representative, moved up to become a shift runner and subsequently an Assistant Branch Manager in a very short span.

2.6