Little Caesars
1,150 reviews

Little Caesars Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Victoria, BCOctober 13, 2014
Being a manager was probably the best position I have been in because i got to hire, train , and assist staff into making them the best possible employee they could be. the hardest part of my job was communicating with the owner and area manager of the store because when ever I had a problem with equipment or something breaking down I would have to – more... call and get there approval which they wouldn't answer half the time..... The most enjoyable part of the job i think was getting to know all the employees and helping them with whatever questions they had or just making conversation in general. – less
no comment
shift runner (Current Employee), Pickering, ONOctober 11, 2014
Pros: seniority
Cons: no perks
the staff is great
management needs work
hard to move up/almost never
no perks what so ever
Fast-paced work environment
Manager (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONOctober 6, 2014
Pros: 25% discount
Cons: long hours, spiteful owners
Little Caesars is a great place to work if you like repetitious and tedious tasks day in and out. Management does not receive breaks, but they are deducted from time cards. Owner switched payroll from direct deposit to pay cheques, and cheques have bounced multiple times.
fun workplace but demanded hard work
Employee (Former Employee), CampbellRiverSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good company, good management, friends
Cons: customers sometimes
i loved my time working at little caesars i didnt expect to need a job today
Slightly productive workplace with workplace drama
member of the staff (Former Employee), Simcoe, ONSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at work for me would be to do anything/everything anyone else asked me to do. I worked mostly in back, making sure the store had enough inventory to make it through the day. I also had to put a lot of the inventory away which required a lot of heavy lifting on my part. I also cleaned machines and various stations in the store, answered – more... phones, and dealt with customers. Management was tedious at times, one manager would say or do something and the other would have something different to say. It was confusing at times, and I did ask a lot of questions before I did anything. I learned how to deal with many types of people, both with the staff and with customers, and I left there on good terms. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the workplace drama itself, not with the actual job. The job was repetitive and easy going for the most part. – less
Friendly workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee), Surrey, BCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch or dinner depending on shift
I punched myself in before I start my shift starting few minutes early. I do preparation for the next day. Take customers orders and make their food. Take orders over the phone with customers. Clean up the entire store. Closed down the tills and count the money, do all paperwork and closed the store.
Fun workplace.
Customer representative and food preparation (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 15, 2014
Lot of hard work
Learned fast food preparation
very good co-workers.
to provide food on time as it hot n ready.
Great place
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 6, 2014
great place to work, Learned a lot. food, Money. Had fun, Worked alot.
It is not an easy job but not bad,
Worker (Current Employee), Charlottetown, PEAugust 3, 2014
I worked normally 3-5 hours every shift (after I asked).

During the day, punch in the card to start the work and punch out to finish the work. It has cameras everywhere, except the bathroom.

Only when there is no costumers, we can have some free expired pizza or bread and some water, there is no break.

And if you hungry, you cant just go there to – more... eat, because its not officially allow employee to do that.

Sometimes, when some of them have shift around 8 hours on a busy day, like Friday, they will be starved. – less
Family Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJuly 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: hot environment
Great management, great staff, great food!
Busy during lunches, constantly on your feet.
happy environment
Front Counter Attendant / Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Sherwood Park, ABJune 26, 2014
you have to be very fast working in pizza company, you have to guts and patience working in this company because you work by yourself.
food prep
Food prep (Former Employee), St. CatharinesJune 5, 2014
Flexible hours, Great people. Always had something to do. Management was great. Very clean. Always looked forward to going to work.
Fast Paced and hot environment
Cashier / Pizza maker (Former Employee), TorontoMay 8, 2014
Pros: free crazy bread
Cons: hot hot hot
I started out with sheeting pans which means preparing the dough for the day. I would then create 15 cheese and 15 Pepperoni pizzas for the day. I worked at the cash register as well distributing the orders.
fun work place but no way of moving up
shift runner (Current Employee), pickeringApril 25, 2014
Pros: .50 off pop
Cons: no moving up and/or raises
i have been working there for about two years now and as its the best first job ever, it has down falls. there is now way of moving up in the business and although management is really fun and caring, they are unorganized. a typical day would be three to six hours and during that time you may be cutting and boxing the pizzas, applying toppings to the – more... pizzas, sheeting out the dough, cleaning, making dough, and cash. the most you'd ever have to lift is about thirty pounds. the co-workers and staff are fun and enjoyable. – less
Fun but slow
Sign Holder (Former Employee), Bradford, ONApril 24, 2014
Cons: short hours
I would stand on the street holding a sign advertising a walk in pizza deal. It was boring and slow but it was fun because you could be silly and stuff to attract costumers.
good learning experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), brampton, ONApril 23, 2014
Pros: free pizza
Cons: not enough hours
I learned a lot because of working at little ceasers, how to approach customers, how to deal with rude customers and how to present myself.
The management was stick but friendly.
The hardest part about the job was enough though there were no customers we had to keep making pizzas, because we needed to serve them fresh to the customers.
The free pizzas – more... were a positive and also meeting people was a joy. – less
A lot of self independence, not well managed
Prep/Cook (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONApril 12, 2014
Not pleased with the way this particular chain is run, not organized what so every, and many corners are cut in an everyday work shift
It wasn't the best job but I tried my best to stay positive
Cook, Cleaner (Former Employee), Markham, ONApril 9, 2014
Pros: 50% off pizza
Cons: long hours outside, weather conditions
A typical day would consist of standing outside holding a sign for around four hours and then going inside to make pizza and help clean up afterwards. The hardest part of my job was holding the sign because during that time, the weather was unpredictable. However, the best part of my job was seeing the smile on peoples faces as they drove by; to know – more... I made someone smile makes my day. – less
store manager
Store Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 26, 2014
Ran all basic operation in running a store, hiring firing, ordering food, customer complaints and scheduling
to much work for so little pay and time
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Stratford, onMarch 4, 2014
It takes 4 hours to close down the whole store and they expected you to do that by yourself, and there is a handful of stuff that CANNOT be down till you have actually closed (After hours) but you only get paid till store hours nothing after, which is absurd cause you are continuously staying after you are being paid for.

1 2 3 4 5

About Little Caesars

Little Caesars is a pizza chain, estimated to be the 3rd largest in the United States. The Little Caesars headquarters is located – Read more