Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Very unpleasant, stressful, and unexpectedly dangerous job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 March 2017
We had to close alone, would sometimes be alone in the store for six hours. Many of the appliances (oven, sink) would break and there was no lock on the inside of the front door, nothing was done about any of this while i worked there. Unpleasant and unapproachable employers.
Pros
Nice coworkers, simple enough tasks
Cons
Lack of safety, not compliant with availability, unpleasant employers
The best job ever!
Sign Holder (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON25 January 2017
Little Caesar's was very interesting and my favorite job of all time. Holding a pizza sign for 2 to 3 hours might seem boring but it was actually fun, because I was able to collect my thoughts and brainstorm more efficiently. The hardest part was making sure the sign did not slip out of my hands because of the weather conditions. The workplace culture was excellent. The workers and managers loved me.
Pros
Free drinks, paid daily, and rewards
Cons
weather conditions such as winter and rain can reduce my hours
Decent Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, ON28 February 2017
There were some good skills I have gained working at Little Caesars such as teamwork and many others. The people were friendly and positive. However, the working environment was unprofessional and unorganized. There have been issues with too many employees/supervisors/management being inappropriate and had their personal lives involved with work.
Pros
Positive people
Cons
bad management
Challenging Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC29 January 2017
As manager I must have the ability to build relationships with customers. I must be passionate in everything I do, and always determined to succeed. I believe passion makes things happen, without it, the whole establishment will collapse.

I can do multi-tasking it involves answering the phone, managing staff, dealing with customer, inventory, placing an order, control of food costs and waste.
Pros
free lunch
Introductory Job
Frontline/Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB16 January 2017
It was my very first job which gave me great customer experience and learning the ropes to any front line position. The pay wasn't great but I was young and still learning how to negotiate wages. New management took over 6 months into the job where things changed and had to learn a new system of work.
Pros
1 free personal size pizza for lunch. & flexible with school schedule
worst work environment I've ever worked in
held all positions (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 December 2016
co workers were the only good part of the job, that isn't saying much because there was such poor management and unrealistic expectations on busy nights. also the closing hours were late sometimes got out 1.5 hours after the official close time due to day time shift having kept the "books" a mess or not done them at all
Pros
1/2 off most food
Cons
late hours, unreliable hours, very poor management
nice staff , unprofessional management
Cashier, Making Pizza (Former Employee) –  Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC5 January 2017
A typical day consisted of opening the store and preparing for a shift morning shift from. learned to manage cash register and customer service experience. co workers where nice and cooperative. Management was much to be desired. Management made the work place very uncomfortable.Very fast pace environment, not very flexible schedule.
Great working atmosphere in store, nice behaviour of colleagues
Pizza Maker and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON23 November 2016
I am working as a Cashier and Pizza Maker at Little Caesars. There is a great experience to doing a job at Little Caesars. I learned how to be a responsible member of a team during team work, how to manage equipment and food handling. Also learned some problem solving tricks to give satisfactory compensation to customer if needed. I like to do work with this staff and owner..
Productive and fun work place with good management
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON8 March 2017
a typical day at work would include looking at the board and knowing what your tasks are that day, doing them and then doing your assigned station. The employees would always make your shift a great time. no complaints!
Pros
happy work environment
Cons
short hours
fine
Pizza Maker and Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON2 March 2017
its ok for students but not for adults because of no increase in pay and additionally the place where i worked there was no increase in pay plus no health or any other kind of benefits and no benefit of working on national holidays.
Pros
easy work
Cons
i dont see any benefit other than the work was too easy
Fast paced with a good team building work environment.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 March 2017
The typical day starts off for me with preparing for the dinner rush making sure we have enough pizzas ready, after that; i move over to dough and start preparing the dough for the next day, or i go to cash and start helping out with the dinner rush.
Cons
short hours
Meh
All around Preparatory Staff (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 November 2016
Decent environment for someone looking to simply make money. Nothing stable or exceedingly professional about this location. Sometimes dangerous due to immense amount of drunks piling in on weekends. Manager used to steal, along with certain staff (ok'd by manager). Seems to give preferential treatment to people more corrupt and more willing to break rules. Would be a much better experience for staff and customers alike with a more professional manager.
Pros
Reasonable hours, easy work
Cons
Bad management, dangerous customers
worst job EVER
Key holder/ Shift runner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2017
horrible staff they could care less about their employees. I cant even call in sick no matter what, they don't care if I'm puking I still have to show up, they don't care about you having to take days off even for emergencies. the hardest part of the job is to deal with all the ignorant customers and staff.
Great place to work for a first job, provides experience and work ethic
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON3 February 2017
Lil Caesar's is a great work environment and I love the coworkers I have as well as my multiple managers. The shifts and pay are most reasonable and it is a great first job to get that work experience needed in the world today.
Pros
free food
Good High School Job
Crew Member/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON23 March 2017
I enjoyed my part time work at Little Ceasars. The staff are all friendly, management is also very friendly and helps staff whenever the staff ask for it. Can be hot in the kitchen. Flexible hours. Fair pay.
Pros
friendly staff, easy to learn job skills
Cons
can be hot in kitchen
fun work place with accommodating management
team leader (supervisor) (Current Employee) –  peterborough18 January 2017
very good work place for students, they work around your class hours and are always willing to help you out when need be. The staff at my location were a very good group to work with as everyone worked together well during are busy hours.
Great management but shady with hours and job security
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 January 2017
Management was understanding and easy going, although they did not give much hours and they did not make you feel like you could keep your job if you were to make small mistakes. Also, employees work long shifts with no breaks. Not even unpaid breaks.
A lot of fast pace work
Night Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 March 2017
Making hundreds of pizza's a day is a real challenge. Making them up to my high standards, a bigger challenge. With hundreds of pizza's come hundreds of customers in which I had to deal with also. Great learning experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Late nights and weekend work
Long hours, stressful job
N/A (Former Employee) –  N/A12 January 2017
Long hours very high paced with very stressful days, customers dislike you if they can't be out right away, break is only once a day in a 10 hour shift for 20 minutes, can't ever call in even if it's a family emergency.
Pros
Lots of hours if willing to work it
Cons
Long hours, stressful, no breaks.
food counter attendant
Food counter attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 February 2017
im a food counter attendant im making pizza.dishes,cleaning.the hardest part of my job is im closing at night by my self only.the most enjoyable of my job is my customer service of the customer coz every customer they happy.
Pros
free lunc

2.6