Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Great place!
General Staff (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ONSeptember 19, 2016
Little Caesars in the West end of Stratford is a great place to work! The atmosphere is awesome and everyone is always in a good mood! I would recommend this job to anyone looking to fill their time with work while enjoying their time out of the home.
Friendly Employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONSeptember 12, 2016
A typical work day at Little Caesar's was rather slow. There were times in which it would get somewhat busy but for the most part it was manageable. In my personal experience, the hours very scarce and if there was ever a time where you were unable to work a shift, due to the lack of employees, it was very difficult to get someone to cover your shift.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Short hours
Fun atmosphere. Felt very comfortable around the store and staff
CLOSING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ONSeptember 7, 2016
A typical day at work depending on the shift was mostly preparing for the rushes and making sure customers were taken care of properly and efficiently. In between these two main focuses the workers would be cleaning or preparing the following day.
I learned at Little Caesars fast and good customer service. I also learned how to multi-task and how to manage my time wisely.
My co-workers were very nice people that made the atmosphere comfortable.
The hardest part of the job was closing down the store but I enjoyed the challenge. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. By having good relationships with my co-workers it made the job pleasant. It made the work not hard at all and the customer service better.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Closing by myself
making pizza dough, and baking them
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 25, 2016
i have learned how to work fast, and get the job done. be a good team work. the co-workers were very nice to me, i loved working with them. the hardest part of working was trying not to drop any pizzas on the floor, and to be very careful by the over. the most fun about the job was meeting new people that came through the door and making the pizza dough.
Pros
bringing home pizzas
Cons
long hours of being on your feet.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stittsville, ONAugust 24, 2016
I loved working at little caesers. The staff there were amazing and very understanding. We always had something to do at little caesers. Everyone always did their part to help out. We even had people helpout when they weren't scheduled to work!!
A true wonderful place
Sign spiner (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, ABAugust 18, 2016
During the short time I learnt a lot. I had fun despite being hired for outside work during the colder seasons. Little Caesars is a fun pizza place that offers a great work environment that truly cares about its emploies
Pros
Free meals plus one Bottle of pop.
Cons
Hiring Seasons are off
Productive, friendly environment
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCAugust 15, 2016
Working at Little Caesars has experienced me in many ways. To work with different people, handle different situations and being independent. Customer Service is the number one thing at fast food restaurants which is very important. And working at Little Caesars has taught me how to be more respectful and treat people the way you would like to be treated.
Wonderful
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Leduc, ABAugust 12, 2016
Great work enviroment, wonderful management, well mannered staff, good service, great customers, overall it is a wonderful place of employment...........
Place that gives me a paycheck
Pizza Associate (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSJuly 20, 2016
Sometimes I go to work and a lot of the work that needs to be done is finished. Other times i go to work and there is no pizza's prepared and it's stressful when it is not done. we don't get breaks.
Pros
30% off
Cons
No breaks, crazy hours, low hours, not enough employees.
Stressed out all the time
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ONJuly 18, 2016
I quit due to a harassment. Co-workers weren't the best, it wasn't well managed. Many of the staff acted like children.
Pros
Cheaper Pizza
Cons
Harassment
Ok
Shift Runner (Current Employee) –  Waterdown, ONJuly 16, 2016
Job was good, managers were pretty bad though. Very afraid on confrontation which was good for the bad workers, but frustrating for the good workers who make the same wage as the people sitting down playing on their phones.
An average job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 12, 2016
A typical day at work would be getting ready to open the store by preparing for the day, making dough, pizza sauce etc. once the day is has started, make sure the food is always fresh, make sure customer service is great, and always stay busy.
I learned how to work better in a team environment, and how to be responsible for a team as a supervisor.
The management overall was good, but there have been some times where I found them unfair.
Co-workers were mostly teenagers in high school. They followed orders well, and were quick learners.
Fun to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 7, 2016
Its nice to work with different people / team. I earn lots from company as well as customers. Daily dealing with new customer's problem and resolve it.
Pros
free pizza
Comfortable and friendly workplace and environment
Store functions (Current Employee) –  Okotoks, ABJuly 5, 2016
This workplace is fun and friendly with lots of laughs. Work although is taken seriously. I love the environment.
it was a good starting job for the right person
Cook (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ONJuly 2, 2016
the learning eperience for a starting job was great, the employees were great and so was the experience. it was very enjoyable, you dont dread waking up to go to work.
Productive but contains many internal flaws
Shift Runner/Closer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJune 30, 2016
The company has a great work environment but management could definitely use a few major tweaks. Job was fun, complicated, but probably not worth it.
productive and challenging workplace
Cook (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONJune 29, 2016
A typical day at work at little caesers was busy like any other pizza restaurant. we cleaned the work area when it got slow take out the trash when it needed to be taken out etc. i learned how to slice pizzas the proper way and how to make them from scratch. management was alright. the managers usually kept to them selves but they were still nice people. co workers were excellent. I really enjoyed being apart of a fun and productive staff. hardest part of the job was dealing with the rude customers. most enjoyable part of the job was me gaining experience in the work field.
Pros
experience
Cons
short hours
Very fun workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 26, 2016
I started at Little Caesars as crew member and moved my way up to the store manager, overall it is a fun workplace. But after a while things will be repetitive.
Productive Place
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONJune 23, 2016
Hours went quick
Learned how to attend to customers, make pizza and other food on the menu, Cash handling, etc.
Management was reasonable
Co-workers were helpful
Cleaning
Making pizza
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Hours
productive and interesting place to work
closers (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJune 22, 2016
A typical day at Little Caesars would prepping all work stations and making sheet outs. I learned how to make dough, pizzas, and also how to properly clean and disinfect work place and utensils.Management was good it seemed understaffed.staff was okay one person wasn't at all and was one of the reasons i don't work there anymore.
Pros
enplory discount
Cons
shifts were unpredictable

2.6