Little Caesars Employee Reviews

not my favorite job over the years but you get a check every 2 weeks so . . .
Dishwasher prep cook (Former Employee) –  Comox, BC11 December 2017
all girls no bros to kick it if your a girl and love pizza and washing dishes, place for you. or idk diliveries but the older team that worked there will snatch that up as soon as it come across the desk so dont look four words on deliveries!, could be different now ya never know
Great busy place
Supervisor, Cook, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orleans, ON8 December 2017
This place is very busy so shifts go by fast.

Management are nice when you first start working for them but they fire people in front of others. That was the hardest part of my job is to see a friend being fired in front of all staff and customers.
Pros
making customers happy
Cons
Not very enjoyable to work at
Staff (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 December 2017
It was always busy and there was always angry people looking for hot and ready pizza. unfortunately on busy days the ovens could only cook the pizza so fast that we didn't always have hot and ready pizza which made customers very mad. Having people yell at you for something that you couldn't control was very hard. This job is a fine first time job but its not a forever place.
Pros
free pizza if not sold at the end of the night
Cons
no recognition
Bad Manager
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 December 2017
Manager had no care for times where I was not available even if notified weeks in advance
Would talk on phone for hours at a time
Invite friends to the restaurant
Pros
Discount pizza
Cons
Only if you paid in cash
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB5 December 2017
Great place to work, great supervisors at the time, was always given the opportunity to learn at my own pace with pizza making. Very flexible hours and overall great place.
Productive place with a good management
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE5 December 2017
A great and very productive place to work. It thought me how to work at a fast pace. The hardest thing about the job would be getting all the orders made correctly and on time.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Long hours of standing
Decent job
Fast Food Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 November 2017
Can be stressful and lots of work sometimes depending on team effort with other staffers working. Low pay considering other fast food chains are receiving minimum (11.45) whilst we are receiving student wage minimum (10.70).
Pros
a small discount on SOME food items
Cons
Low pay per hour in comparison to tasks
Great for students
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON20 November 2017
it gives you the hours that you need to survived and allow you to book of work when you need to. management acts like your best friend instead of as a boss.
Pros
free food, nice people, costumers are great, fast service
Cons
co-works on phones, manger doesn't act like the boss, no body help each other out, people take an hour to 2 hour for break
It was fun working here. Always had fun. Had a lot of nice staff.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ON16 November 2017
I enjoyed working here with everyone I did as it was a very friendly environment. I felt welcomed the first day I started working there. It was always fun being there and we were all like a big family there.
It was alright
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON14 November 2017
They unlawfully terminated my position and I have already dealt with it. Other then the way the owner of the store treats you, it was a great place to work.
Pros
fun and loving enviroment
Cons
not being treated correctly
Fun Environment
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON13 November 2017
Nice and steady never too overwhelming good beginner pace,the managers were involved ,equal benefit for the works ,needs more education in the manager department
Pros
the free food
Cons
limited hrs
fast paced
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lower Mainland, BC12 November 2017
I was in charge of everyday duties of running a fast paced pizza location. I would to the ordering of supplies, weekly inventory, hiring and training of staff, cleanliness of the store, helping the customers and improving the year over year sales.
enjoyed standing outside in the nice weather with a co worker
little caesars pizza (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON11 November 2017
enjoyed standing outside holding the sign to attract potential customers .
the other co workers that worked with me was very friendly and always positive.
they helped out the best way they could.
Great place to learn teamwork in a fast-paced environment
Customer Service/Cashier/Cook/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 November 2017
I enjoyed working at Little Caesars when I was able to get enough hours in. I usually opened the store, so I worked alone while preparing the dough, sauce, and vegetables/meats for the day, and then I would work through the rush and be the first one to leave as it slowed down in the evening.

The managers were great. I found the environment to be a little hostile in the beginning as a new employee, as the fellow co-workers were not as friendly or welcoming as other places I had worked. However, as time went on things warmed up for sure.

I learned how to work in a line-up, where we would all contribute to making pizzas/dough. The system of hot-and-ready pizzas required one person for each step in the pizza making, in order to ensure that we were getting our orders out in a timely manner. For example, one person would sauce, another would cheese, and someone else would do the topping, etc.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Hard to get desired hours at times - had to work my way up from part-time hours
factory work without factory pay
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON4 November 2017
Good first job for a teenager.
Horrible place for people with any kind of skills or experience. Managed by an unqualified millennial princess whose daddy owns the franchise.
Pays minimum wage, no coffee breaks, penny wise and pound foolish management philosophy.
Use this company for as long as it takes to find a better job and feel sorry for the losers who are lifers.
Don't eat the food - proper safe food handling practices are not in place despite the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit's repeatedly citing the location for the same violations year after year.
Pros
pizza discount
Cons
long hours, illegal scheduling practice, have to pay for the uniform
A very productive and fun place to work at.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  London, ON31 October 2017
It was a very positive experience, with a lot to learn. Everyone at the workplace was very helpful and caring. Attending customers was a lot fun. All my managers are loving and caring people who made it very easy for me to adjust with the rest of the team.
Pros
Cons
Nothing I can think of.
Short staffed and unprofessional management
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Portage la Prairie, MB27 October 2017
Very low amount of staff and largely unreliable
Very young and unprofessional manager
Schedule was very short notice
Work was often hectic and had to stay late to finish
little caesars
Assistant Manger (Former Employee) –  Dundas, ON24 October 2017
the owners of the store store I worked for were very unproffesional I have know lots of people that have and still do work for them and say the same things the one owner is very sexually to the younger girls
Typical part time job
Pizza Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Courtice, ON23 October 2017
Had a good time working here, everyone worked very well together. It was a typical part time job while in school but also taught me lots about customer service
i loved it
Shift Runner (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON21 October 2017
i loved where i worked because the hours were flexible and the staff was respectful and understanding when ever i needed them the training was done right in my opion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6