Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace, Great Staff
Little Caesars Manager (Former Employee) –  Okotoks, AB23 June 2017
Everyone here is friendly and always has a positive attitude.
Everyone looks out for one another and always learns to cope with changes in schedule and makes it work.
Pros
Benefits, Fast paced, Time Management
Cons
Only good if you're in highschool
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 June 2017
It was good for what it was at the time but the compensation was terrible. You couldn't make good money there even as a manager. You had to be a regional manager to really see a good check.
productive
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON31 May 2017
A typical day depends if your doing an opening or closing shift. Both shifts have it's rush hour. In the morning's it's not that busy but speeds the pace during lunch.The people at this location are nice.Hardest part of the job is when there's a huge phone orders and customer's in the store it's diffcult to get through but possible.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
extremely busy hours
Great until new management
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wallaceburg, ON30 May 2017
Worked for little caesers for a year and a half until new management came in. They stated they were there to fix the place, income for the restaurant was great but under staffed and pressured to work under ridiculous circumstances. A coworker and myself were fired for no reason. Couldn't fight it because of severance pay. Was always promised more staff or more hours but promise was never fulfilled. Took a year and a half to get the apropriate wage of a key holder. Was not happy with the owner as she was only interested in money never glanced at staff accomplishments
Pros
Great friends
Cons
Horrible management, untrustworthy, no job security
Busy and very fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Selkirk, MB29 May 2017
The busy-ness of little caesars is always fun and exciting to watch the workers work, As for being a part of it all, It was very fun to see all the happiness that was given when a job well done was created.
good fun hard working I like it but the pay was too little
Food Preparation Associate (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC25 May 2017
Well for a spur of the moment job its good it was a fun place to work and hard fast. The problem is the pay was not enough and I had to leave the job because I moved away for some time.
Pros
Fun always something to do and you have to be quick with the orders
Cons
Hourly pay was not enough to live off of.
Easy going
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON18 May 2017
Clean equipment and work spaces, prep toppings, dough, sauces, etc. Do dishes and clean the store restock dip and drinks. Take out garbage's and working with cash.
Fake people, terrible work culture
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON16 May 2017
Management was terrible, expected too much from employees making less than minimum wage. Made us banner shake during a heatstroke, did not bother to give us water after when asked if there were any bottles.
It was ok, unfair wages and unsafe workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 May 2017
The days were long, 8 hour shifts with no breaks. The store was unsafe and there was chances of being hurt. The wage was not good. There for 2 years and made slightly over minimum wage; even though I was a manager.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
long hours, unsafe, unethical
Easy job to secure.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 May 2017
Easy job to secure, and not terribly difficult to advance into an Ast. Manager position. If in school, this is a great job to start with. In my opinion, this is what will help you with work experience.
Small pizza place
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON11 May 2017
The place was very busy but the staff did not care enough to get tasks done all the time, which caused a very chaotic atmosphere sometimes which made shifts difficult.
Pros
Eventful
Great workplace Great People
Associate (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC5 May 2017
I enjoyed my time and learning of how to handle food and cleaning product safely. I learnt great customer skills how to handle money properly and use a debit/credit machine.
Pros
Great food
Great flexibility
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 May 2017
Overall, my experience with little caesars was great. The atmosphere was welcoming and not overly stressful. The managers were very willing to work with the employees to ensure that work suited their daily lives without interference.
Was able to grow into a supervisor position
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC2 May 2017
I loved this job before getting into college. It allowed me gain a ton of experience of managing staff, working the till, tracking inventory and calculating the daily earnings.
The staff is fun to work with
Fast Food Attendant (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB28 April 2017
Typically, we count tills in the morning, cut up peppers, and onions, fold boxes, make sauce and prep pizzas. Then clean, do dishes, fill pop cooler, get dinner rush, fill pop cooler, stalk everything for supper. While this goes on dough gets made through out the day. Then supper prep starts and then the supper rush. After that its closing down stations, doing dishes, finish last batch(es) of dough, sweep, mop, fill cooler, count down tills. Lock up. I've learned a few new things but one pizza place is almost the same as the next. Ahaha! Our manager is an amazing person. Help you out when they can. The hardest part is listening to ungrateful customers. It can actually be rough sometimes, contrary to popular belief. So be nice please!! The best part, the coworkers. Seriously, best staff ever.
Pros
20% Discount
Cons
Sometimes no breaks
Hard management
Team Member (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 April 2017
Management didn't let me learn the most important things of the job. Pushed me out of the way most of the time and gave me 3 hour shifts, once, every two weeks.
First job
Cook/shift leader (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON26 April 2017
Was a good first job. I enjoyed it and had fun working with friends and family. Hope that if people enjoy pizza they should give this place a chance !!!
Easy workplace and a friendly environment.
LINE COOK (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 April 2017
The work load was not bad at all and Little Cesar's is a great brand. I had issues with management they were not paying on time and they were very harsh to new comers.
Veery bad
Sign flipper/ dish washer (Former Employee) –  1128 simcoe street north oshawa15 April 2017
Very bad .managing was poorly run, lack of training and no leadership. There was no enthusiasm at the company .. the manager would always yell at you if you didn't do it her way.
Pros
Fast pased
Cons
High stress leveals
Not a good workplace.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON10 April 2017
The location I was working at was horrible. People were mean, manipulating, backstabbing, and overall very rude. They made my working experience horrible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6