Little Caesars

1.6K reviews

Little Caesars Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work while attending school.
Shaker Board and other duties (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Free Pizza
Cons: long hours on my feet
The company was very accommodating when arranging work schedules around school hours.
It was a great environment working alongside other students with various backgrounds.
Great place to work with a great staff
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONAugust 26, 2015
Pros: fun, great staff, sometimes free food.
Cons: working multiple stations when coworkers can't come in
I loved working here and the staff was great. The work can be repetitive, but I don't have a problem with that. When other coworkers couldn't make it, their stations had to be covered by workers at other stations. These stations include dish washing, making and weighing the dough, stretching the dough, cutting the pizza, dressing the pizza, etc. This would make work less repetitive, but could be stressful. This was my first job and I absolutely loved it, however, it wasn't very secure because they ran out of hours to give.
Unorganized and hectic
Cashier (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONAugust 12, 2015
Pros: 15% off all food
Cons: Feeling uncomfortable at work
Working at Little Caesars was very hectic. Things that were supposed to be prepared during the night, were never ready for the morning staff. The overall training wasn't very helpful, and co-workers and supervisors were not friendly at all.
Productive and a fun workplace
Every position besides manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Learning most positions
Cons: No breaks
A typical day working at Little Ceasar's was easy and enjoyable. I learned every position there except for the manager. The management was great. They were always organized and clean. I got a long very well with my co-workers. We all were able to accomplish tasks while enjoying talking with one another. The hardest part of the job was communication. I was able to communicate very well but others did not. It created a few mix ups here and there but I always did my part of making sure they understood that communicating is very crucial. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get along with co-workers so well.
Terrible
Crew Member (Former Employee), Medicine Hat, ABAugust 1, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: bad management, no sick time, overall bad
Terrible don't work here you will never want to eat the food here again if you do as well as the owner/boss is a power hungry tool who is very unprofessional and will treat you like garbage. this place may seem good for a teenage/summer job but you will not be treated with respect and will make you not want to work in the food industry again. overall a bad place to work.
enjoyable environment with friendly management
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 23, 2015
Pros: great management
Cons: a/c problems make work place hard to work in
Great experience with easy-learning management staff along with friendly co workers.

Very flexible hours allowing few conflicts with the weekly schedule.
Fast, easy work, good managment
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJuly 19, 2015
A typical day consisted of:
Cleaning
Preparing Pizzas, dough, salads, and sauce for that shift
Assist customers with their orders
Clean all equipment/behind equiptment
Fun place for teenagers to work after school.
General Labour (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 8, 2015
Pros: 20% off
Working at Little Caesars was fun because the job was an easy routine once you knew how to properly perform tasks, and the people you work with are all positive and know how to have fun during the work while still seeing that the duties are getting done.
Poor management but good learning experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 3, 2015
I was provided with barely any training, although I managed to learn from the other employees and perform my duties more than admirably.

In a typical day I would use the cash register to sell the customers their pizza, tend to the ovens, dress the pizzas, make the dough, make the sauce, clean the dishes, and clean the floors.

I went through 3 different managers during my time with Little Caesar's, the last one would lie about hours (saying I would be staying only 30 more minutes multiple times) and not allow me to use the restroom even when there were no customers in the store. This was the hardest part of the job.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job was interacting with the customers and creating an appetizing looking pizza.
good workplace
- cashier
- dishes
- cleaning

great co-workers
good part time job for a high school student
Excellent Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJune 9, 2015
Pros: Free pizza
Cons: No Cons
Little Caesars was a great after school job for me. I got to meet great people in my co-workers, typical day- I was receiving inbound calls for pizza to be delivered or be picked up.
The job was overall great. It had it's ups and downs as do most jobs but the people there were amazing.
Cashier (Former Employee), Stittsville, ONMay 29, 2015
My co-workers were amazing. Everyone got along so well and we never had any issues. The management was also good. A typical day at work consisted of sheeting out dough, making breads, dressing the pizzas, and also being a cashier. The hardest part of my job would be getting blamed for the little things that i didn't do. The best part of the job was the people I worked with.
Learnt lots of new things
pizza maker (Current Employee), ScarboroughMay 19, 2015
First time worked in kitchen.Learnt many things to do in a restaurant's kitchen.Love to do my new job.Working at little caesars is my first job and I am very excited about it.
Its okay.
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 16, 2015
Cons: Does not give reasonable hours
A typical work day consists of making pizza and serving costumers. What i have learned from this job is working in a fast paced environment, costumer service handling money, and working with others. My Co-workers are all really nice.
My Review
Dough Guy, Front staff (Former Employee), Simcoe, ONMay 6, 2015
It was great job, I liked my co-workers, I have nothing bad to say about little Caesars. The hardest part of the job was time, it seemed you never had enough time for your breaks, cause you had so much to do. The thing I enjoyed the most was the people I worked with, they all had a great sense of humor and work ethics.
good place for a first job
Worker (Current Employee), Pickering, ONMay 4, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: can be some short shifts
It is a great place for a first job, managers are great, hours are based on you availability. the most enjoyable part of my job is when i get to go and shake the sign because i get to be outside and listen to music.
Hi
Supply chain Supervisor (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 29, 2015
it was nice working with Little Caesars. Great company with good people. The job description was straight forward and management style is perfect.
Its an entry level job.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Lethbridge, ABApril 27, 2015
Pros: Free break food, great crew, great management
Cons: Seemed perpetually short staffed
Its a fun, although not incredibly rewarding job that naturally pits you against time in a struggle to have enough pizza to fill a daily changing need for food.
Fun productive workplace with great people
Store Front (Current Employee), Hamilton OntarioApril 5, 2015
A typical day of work starts at 10am. Firstly, I flip the camboros and re-fill what is empty. I check to see if any boxes are in need of folding. Set up the bread station with garlic butter and Parmesan cheese. I stock pops and dips. Dress pizzas according to how busy it is. Ive learned a great deal about customer service and the value of a returning customer. Ive learned that simply asking if they need pops or dips added to their order will usually end in product up selling. Management is friendly and usually reasonable with getting time off when needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is always moving and being able to find something to do during slow times, for the most part the shift goes by quickly. The less enjoyable or hardest part of the job would be dealing with some of the high school students during their lunch hour. Its a friendly up beat work place, and coworkers are energetic and fun to work with.
Meh
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONApril 1, 2015
Pros: Its a job
Cons: You will be treated like a slave for less the minimum wage.
Little Caesars may be an ok company as a whole, but the owners of the Chatham ON store are HORRIBLE to work for. Employees run their store and are taken advantage of. Owners also wanted underage girls to wash their personal vehicles in bikinis.