Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Very Flexible Job and Fairly Easy Work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Waterdown, ON19 February 2018
For a minimum wage fast food service job, this is the best there is. The hours are flexible, the management is great to get along with and the work required of the job is well worth the pay
Pros
easy work, flexible hours
Cons
minimum wage
Fantastic Place
Operations - Distribution Centre (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 February 2018
Challenges you to think outside the box. Your opinion on dealing with issues/challenges is always heard and considered. Always feel like part of the team. Great support from Corporate Senior Management. Senior Management always finding effective ways to keep their on site managers motivated and eager to keep going.
Pros
Great Pay, Great Management
Cons
Can’t think of any
Misunderstanding Employer
Cashier/Shaker Boarder (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON29 January 2018
At this job I juggled the cash register, making pizza, and going outside to flip a sign for hours on end. My boss was extremely passive aggressive and what ended my working there was a miscommunication through him and the shift manager. They also only payed me student wage ($10.50) despite me having graduated high school and gave me less than part time hours to work.
Pros
Sometimes free slice, fun employees
Cons
Passive aggressive boss and just aggressive shift manager
very causl
Customer Service/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  505 highway 118 west29 January 2018
very casual and most times. but there was times where we would have to work fast to fill the warm storage for the pizzas
the employees were ok the attitude was a lot of joking and sarcasm
Pros
half off pizza
Cons
not so felxiable hours
Very efficient workspace, great food
Cashier and Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 January 2018
Very efficient workspace, great food. Management was very nice and the employees all got along very well. This is a franchise so your experience may vary depending on the manager. Occasionally was given food as courtesy of manager. Interacting with customers was a great experience and learning how to make pizzas is fun.
Stable workplace perfect for your first job
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON24 January 2018
Within the first two weeks i was trained on almost every station, receiving the hours i wanted. Management is flexible and will try to work around your schedule to the best of their ability. Perfect for a first job or if in need of a second.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
sometimes understaffed
Unprofessional enviroment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON21 January 2018
Never have I worked in such an unprofessional work environment. Management showing up 20-40 minutes late to the majority of their morning shifts.Hardly any training, instead of being told what to do you would be belittled and or talked about behind your back. Extremely unsanitary with cross contamination e.g. using the same topping scoops for multiple different toppings/ using the same pizza cutter for multiple pizzas. e.g. meat caked in the bottom of cups while scooping veggies. Mold on dough trays/racks.
Cons
Extremely unreliable management
Stressful and exhausting workplace
Employee (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2018
Work you like a dog and treat you like nothing. Nothing else matters to them but you coming in to work even if you’re dying of sickness. No benefits. No security at all
Cons
Not enough hours
good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mission, BC16 January 2018
good shifts, good flexibility with hours. Learned cash handling procedures and basic customer service skills. good place for someone starting out as a first job.
Good Management and easy scheduling
Cashier / Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON14 January 2018
The owner at the two locations in Welland is very friendly and easy to work with, very easy to schedule shifts/change shifts. When customers slow down you are able to take small lunch breaks. I very much recommend working here for beginner job hunters.

Want to know more about Little Caesars?

Ask a question
Amazing
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  London, ON11 January 2018
I learned about handling customers I learned what's good and not good on pizza I learned that people like certain things a certain way and that's how they like it
great staff
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 January 2018
really nice staff super understanding , clean environment, everyone at little ceasers know how to get the job done in a reasonable time with some fun but alway staying on task
Pros
good pizza
Cons
no discount
Dont expect sympathy for anything
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON6 January 2018
Enjoyed job itself. Management was not great. Promises of advancement, and they had me work the hours and never actually increased wage or title. Were so worried about the amount of hours worked, and many staff members put in free time.
Boring, good job for someone who doesnt like fast pace work
Store Clerk (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON3 January 2018
Extremely difficult to communicate with boss because his English is very broken. i learned how to deal with all types of customer complaints, from them asking for a new pizza, to someone yelling at me because we ran out of the cheese we use for stuffed crust pizza. I almost always worked alone and have to deal with rushes all by myself causing me to prepare the pizza, cover the oven station, take phone calls, cash out customers, and clean.
Pros
50% off food while working, 1 free crazy bread per shift
Cons
boss speaks very broken english and communication is very diffcult.
Pizza Place
FOOD COUNTER ATTENDANT/ SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC31 December 2017
I worked here full time 2008 When I was landed in Canada.

Great Food, Nice Place located in Surrey, BC.

Management was good...Hot and Ready Pizza is great.
fast paced
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON30 December 2017
if you love pizza, youll love working here. the smell is quite delightful. its definitely a fun fast paced place to work, your shifts will go by a lot quicker then a usual job
not a great place
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Alberta29 December 2017
hardest part of the job no breaks, no recognition for the hard work. No advancement options. Even though you're at management no bonuses, even though you're qualifying with good sales and all that.
Little Ceasar's
Food Prep/ Cook (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON19 December 2017
this was by far my best job ever. we were like one big family, we joked with each other, picked on one another and always made sure we helped out each other when needed.

The things I didn't like about this job was that the hours never stayed the same, and it always seemed like certain people got favoured. It also seemed like everyone never did anything right except for certain people.
Pros
great environment
Cons
not enough horus
Good work experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON17 December 2017
This is a great place to work if you're in high school or post secondary and you're looking for a reasonable amount of hours. It also gave me a lot of work and life skills that I will be able to use in future jobs. T
Pros
Discounted food.
Cons
Not a lot of flexibility with hours.
Very disorganized company
AZ Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 December 2017
Closing branch down, Management have left and not been replaced. senior management from the US, don't know Canadian employment laws and try to intimidate staff.
Pros
good pay 3 days per week
Cons
equipment not maintained and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K