Our client achieves success through pairing its leadership in science with insightful and effective marketing. This is supported by Canadian sales, marketing and R&D teams and internal global expertise. Customers appreciate these solutions as they are targeted to their specific needs and opportunities. This deep knowledge of customer history combined with solid insight into future buying decisions will set you up for success as
Brand Manager, Fungicides Marketing
South Central Ontario
In this progressive and interactive role you will:
- Be responsible for the overall Brand Experience for a portfolio of new and existing products to include: brand planning, launches, effective tactics, promotion, and financial contribution for the brand
- Hear the voice of the customer and help communicate a brand vision to the sales organization and key customer groups.
- Work with teams across the business, learn about the upcoming technologies and have input into forecasting volumes and pricing for your brand
- Collaborate with global long-range planning, CRM and agencies to advance strategies for your market.
- Use market research effectively to understand the customer, local market dynamics, the competitive environment, and the channel
To fill this role your work history will include:
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Business or Agriculture with a marketing focus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a combination of sales and marketing associated roles.
- Strong customer focus and a record of successful initiatives
- Recent knowledge of competitive Canadian AgriBusiness environment a tremendous asset
- Experience with Brand Marketing, Product Positioning, Promotional Campaigns and Advertising, Direct Marketing and Channel Marketing
- Solid skills in interpersonal communication to include listening, presenting and writing, critical thinking, decision making, team work, planning/organizing and negotiating so that you can be successful in this role and developed for more advanced leadership roles.
Our client has built a strong reputation in developing employees if they are able to travel and relocate in Canada and eventually abroad.
To explore, please email Michelle Constable by clicking APPLY TO THIS POSITION below quoting “120808”, or call at 416-868-4888 ext 3.
LITHERLAND & COMPANY is a Canadian-based search management firm specializing in the placement of executives, board members, managers and skilled specialized professionals. We serve companies and associations within the agribusiness, food and bio product sectors.