Liquidation World Employee Review

View all Liquidation World reviews

Great work place.
Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK4 April 2014
Typical day at work was to come in start your shift with a smile. I didn't really learn anything except new ways to do cash outs at the end of the day just because I already knew how to work everything.
Management was good. They helped out when they could with no little to no issues.
The co-workers were phenomenal. We always helped each other and joked around. Always had a smile on our faces.
Hardest part of the job? condensing shelves to the extreme and constantly moving the isles around. Where the most enjoyable part was dealing with the public and helping co-workers.

Other Liquidation World Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Sales/ Retail (Former Employee) –  Sault-Sainte-Marie, ON11 February 2018
I enjoyed working here great group of people to work with easy to get along with . they worked with me by basing my hours around my daughter as I was a single mother. very understanding
Pros
GREAT Saff
Cons
store closed down
Fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Camrose, AB24 October 2017
For the time I was there it was a wonderful place to work and had great co works. Everyone helped out if you needed a hand no one was left on their own to figure things out.