Liquid Nutrition Group Inc. (Corporate Headquarters) is seeking a full time professional to work with our operations team. We are seeking an individual who will coordinate new store build-outs nationally and internationally while working directly with the operations team and franchisees. Must have experience in store builds, basic construction knowledge, and a clear understanding of general operational systems. This position will require travel and possible odd work hours to accommodate meetings with construction trades. Please send your resume and salary expectation.
· Management and coordination of new store build-out
· Ensuring proper materials are being used
· Communicating with trades/Corporate Office/Franchisee
· Ensuring build out is consistent across the board
· Stay up to date with latest equipment and design
· Self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision as well as part of a team
· 5+ years experience in Operation/development
· Able to analyze design layouts and architectural drawings
· Team player, forward thinker, problem solver, flexible & adaptable
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional organizational skills and close attention to detail
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
Liquid Nutrition is a functional beverage, vitamin and supplement store brand committed to bringing healthy and delicious eating to communities around the world. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary Liquid Nutrition Franchising Corporation, LNGI is currently the franchisor of nine stores located in Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City and Oakville with franchise commitments and expansion opportunities throughout Canada, the United States, and the Middle East as well as license opportunities internationally. For store locations, business opportunities or more information, please visit http://www.liquidnutrition.com . Please join Liquid Nutrition on Facebook and follow us on twitter.