///Position///: Sales & Marketing Coordinator Location: Vancouver, BC
///Type///: Full-time, Salary
///Company///: Lionheart Sports www.lionheartsports.com
Established Sportswear brand is seeking a full-time Sales & Marketing Coordinator. This would be a great position for a Junior Graphic Designer looking to get their foot in the door. We're a small company, but we've got big plans! You'd have to comfortable with jumping around and doing a bit of everything. We are looking for someone who is creative, energetic, self-directed, detail-oriented with AMAZING time management skills. There is room for career growth and development as the company grows.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for all tasks to support our sales and marketing efforts.
Apply with cover letter, resume and a sample of your Illustrator work.
- You are a whiz at Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- You are visual. You can look at something and instantly recognize how you can make it better.
- You appreciate a great layout and beautiful type.
- You have a strong eye for detail.
- You are entrepreneurial.
- You are excited by the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company - you see the potential for career advancement.
- You thrive on organization and order.
- You don't need someone to hold your hand. You are a self-directed.
- You are a strong communicator. You don't mince words - people get your point.
- You have integrity. Always.
- You set goals and you achieve them.
- You are a superstar, overachiever.
- You have vision and you know what it takes to execute a strategy that gets results.
- You are adaptable. You realize that as companies grow, so do processes and systems.
- You love collaboration and being part of a team.
- You welcome the chance to get your hands dirty and help out with whatever needs to be done.
- You believe in possibility.
- You live and breathe sports. You move your body.
- Coordinate receipt of designs and files from Clients and Sales Representatives, as needed
- Manage within established delegated tasks and approval processes.
- Support the Sales team in an administrative capacity, helping to ensure all documents, calendars are up-to-date and delivered on a timely basis
- Develop/coordinate the graphic design, production, and printing of publication materials across the organization, helping to ensure that branding consistency is achieved, schedules are met, and costs are managed (ie catalogues, sales tools and presentations, promotional materials -web/print)
- Ensure that all materials uphold design standards and coordinate proper use of brand collateral in all materials in order to ensure consistent branding, maintaining appropriate templates as needed.
- Update the database with any new photos and track when new photos may be needed.
- Resize and edit photos if needed.
- Manage the photo/image process: fulfill all photo requests and track photo use, manipulate photos, organize and maintain photo database, coordinate photo shoots, manage photographer/vendor relationships
- Provide graphic design and production assistance for web-related projects
- Continue to learn about website design to build and improve skills in this area
- Monitor and document all competitive communication and prepare a quarterly summary document
- Review all brand collateral/content for quality control purposes.
- Process payments and maintain detailed records of all payments, ensuring payments are being processed in a timely manner
- Assist in building and execute Social Media strategy
- Create and generate client quotes, invoices, CADs in Illustrator/Excel/Quickbooks.
- Manage shipping and quality Assurance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in dedicated software programs, including the Adobe desktop suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Reader)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in retailing, advertising, marketing or merchandising environment
- Bachelor Degree/College Diploma or Certified technical program certificate
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator (CS5 or higher) and Photo Shop
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and especially Excel