Lintex Ottawa, on behalf of our Federal Government Client, is looking for a Senior Technology/Platform Architect Level III for a long term contract.
Contract Length: 1 year + one 2 month extension
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language: English only
Location: Ottawa, ON
Throughout the contract period, the resource may be required, without limitation, to perform any combination of the following tasks:
- Investigating, analyzing and defining SOA, Portal and BPM platform solutions to create greater alignment between technology and business goals;
- Designing and blueprinting SOA, Portal and BPM platform architectures and solutions;
- Planning and developing detailed technical solutions and specifications for SOA, Portal and BPM platforms that provide availability, reliability, stability, manageability, scalability and security.
- Developing prototype models to ensure that the various solutions meet the required technology and business needs and operate according to design within the environment;
- Providing guidance and assisting with prototype design and development for the prototype models.
- Providing security architecture and engineering design support for integrating identity and authentication management components that will include single sign-on functionality, into ESDC technical infrastructure;
- Ensuring that designs adhere to TBS and Industry standards, principles and governance processes;
- Providing implementation deliverables which can be estimated by the appropriate implementation teams;
- Performing peer reviews of designs and solution proposals to ensure conformance to current best practices and quality of work being generated;
- Architecting, provisioning and documenting a landscape consisting of Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB and Oracle BPM suites in support of the software development lifecycle;
- Designing, creating, testing and documenting procedures in Oracle Cloud Control to automate the process of provisioning Oracle middleware;
- Configuring Oracle Cloud Control for monitoring and access control;
- Architecting, implementing, testing and documenting a scripting framework for WebLogic domain configuration;
- Providing support and architectural guidance to the development team with implementation of a build and deployment framework that leverages industry standard products including Subversion, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins and WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST);
- Installing and supporting off-the-shelf products to support the SDLC;
- Assisting in design, documentation and architecture of the Continuous Integration (CI) Strategy;
- Providing recommendations to, and assisting the integration/development team with the CI implementation;
- Architecting and provisioning the platform for Oracle Service Registry and Enterprise Repository;
- Participating in the development of technical plans, strategic directions, standards and procedures as requested by the platform team lead;
- Maintaining a work plan for items assigned, including task status, completion date, percentage complete, etc.;
- Ensuring reusability of platform components;
- Interacting with other teams to understand schedule dependencies, resolve crossteam issues, and ensure milestones are met;
- Providing timely and complete knowledge transfer to project team staff through individual and group training, shadowing, demonstrations and written instructions;
- Submitting status reports in MS Word format on a monthly basis; and
- Assisting in developing and presenting various project status updates as well as project deliverables.
TECHNOLOGIES / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
The Technology Architect - Platform must have experience with the following technologies and technical areas, without limitation:
- Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g
- Oracle Cloud Control 12c
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle Service Bus 11g
- Oracle BPM Suite 11g
- Oracle Enterprise Repository 11g
- Oracle Service Registry 11g
- Oracle Data Integrator 11g
- WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Ant and Maven
- Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Windows 2008R2 Server
- SOA Testing Tools i.e SOAPUI, LOADUI, SOATEST, LOADTEST
- Government of Canada Integrated Financial and Material System (GC-IFMS)
- Government of Canada Human Resource Management System (GC-HRMS)
- Integrating ERP and non-ERP systems based on SOA
- HP Quality Center (HPQC)
- Agile Scrum Methodology
- Must demonstrate a minimum of ten (10) years of experience within the last fifteen (15) years as a Technology Architect.
- Must demonstrate a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience, in the past ten (10) years, as a Platform Architect.
- Must demonstrate a minimum of five (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years in Portal solution architecting, designing, developing and implementing.
- Must show proof of a valid Oracle SOA/BPM certification.
- Must provide a minimum of three (3) of their most recent client references from three (3) separate projects that support the proposed resource’s demonstrated experience.
- Should demonstrate 4 or more years’ experience as a lead Platform Architect on ERP integration projects using SOA as a main approach.
- Should demonstrate 2 or more years’ experience in architecting and developing automated build and deployment frameworks using 3 or more of the following technologies:
o WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST).
- Should have experience from 3 or more projects as a Web Portal Architect on projects involving ERPs.
- Should demonstrate experience from 2 or more projects configuring Single Sign-On between web portals and ERP’s.
- Should demonstrate 2 or more years’ experience in monitoring and/or provisioning middleware environments using Oracle Enterprise Manager (Cloud Control).
- Should demonstrate 2 or more years’ experience installing, configuring and administering each of the following:
o Oracle SOA Suite 11g
o Oracle OSB 11g
o Oracle BAM 11g
o Oracle Enterprise Manager (Cloud Control) 12c
- Should demonstrate experience from 2 or more projects installing, configuring and administering Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER) 11g.
- Should demonstrate experience from 2 or more projects installing, configuring and administering Atlassian products, JIRA and Confluence.
- Should have a valid Agile Scrum certification.