Location: Ottawa, ON
Security: Enhanced Reliability
Duration: One year from contract award + 2 (1) one year option periods
Must have worked as an ERP System Analyst on at least two (2) Enterprise IT projects in industry or government institutions based on MS Dynamics CRM with primary and demonstrable responsibilities in analyzing business requirements, deriving architectural and high-level design, implementing the solutions, thoroughly testing the solution and delivering the solution to business owners. At least one project must have been implemented with MS Dynamics CRM 2011 or later.
For purposes of this criterion “enterprise” is defined as encompassing three or more tier architecture and the project focus is organization-wide.
- must have worked as a ERP System Analyst on at least one (1) project in the last five (5) years, in horizontal system integration between MS Dynamics CRM and other Enterprise systems. Examples of the latter are documentary management system, business intelligence and reporting system, internet-facing Web portals, MS Office suite, email system, directory service system and security technologies.
- must have worked as a ERP System Analyst on at least two (2) projects in the last five (5) years, in extending the capabilities of out-of-the-box functionality in MS Dynamics CRM, via server-side plug-in development and/or client-side development and/or workflow extensions using two or more of the following technologies:
o . NET (C#/Visual Basic)
- Design, develop and test end-to-end MS Dynamics applications encompassing user interfaces, application logic and data modelling;
- Design, develop and test integration of MS Dynamics CRM at application level with other enterprise systems such as document repository, MS Office, reporting services and emails;
- Author, contribute to and review architectural, design and test documents;
- Configure entities, forms and reports in MS Dynamics CRM, based on user requirements;
- Design and implement solutions of migrating legacy data import to MS Dynamics CRM and exporting data in MS Dynamics CRM to external systems;
- Review the proposed infrastructure architecture for the CRM project and assist and guide in the architecture’s validation;
- Assist and advise on the setup of development and infrastructure environment and help with the identification of any issues or challenges;
- Install, configure and optimize technical installation of MS Dynamics CRM, if required;
- Provide technical advice to development teams in the design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of various solutions created using MS Dynamics CRM;
- Possess up to date knowledge of technologies and products related to MS Dynamics CRM in providing enterprise IT solutions;
- Advise on technologies and products which would benefit implementation of enterprise IT solutions using MS Dynamics CRM;
- Possess experience and knowledge on industrial best practices and standards of using MS Dynamics CRM to provide enterprise IT solutions; and
- Identify opportunities for improvements to the application by determining users' information requirements and functional requirements.