- A Commercial Real Estate Brokerage in Mid-town Toronto, ON focused on representing tenant's needs.
- Their particular focus allows us to provide a unique service, resulting in impartial and objective results.
- They represent the best interests of the commercial clients, working with tenants of all sizes, and from all industries.
- This boutique brokerage can customize services to suit businesses specific needs and structure.
- This allows them to avoid conflicts of interest that tend to arise when brokerages represent both sides: tenant and landlord.
- There is an immediate need for a Sales Representative to join the fun, friendly, hard-working team. - Company promotes an environment of confidence, respect and enjoyment and are seeking an individual that has "what it takes" to join this unique team.
- Sales experience
- Licensed sales agent is considered an ASSET
- Post Secondary education, a College or University degree or diploma is preferred
- Strong communication skill are required
- Ambitious self starters with a high degree of self confidence and motivation
- Good overall business insight, strong values and integrity
- An ability to set realistic goals and exceed them
- Comfortable in a computerized environment
- Although preferred, the applicant does not have to be a licensed Real Estate Agent to apply for the position.
- Compensation is commission-based and a draw is available
- Mid-town Toronto location
- "Work Hard/ Play Hard" attitude
- Open concept office- high ceilings, large windows, a putting green and Friday afternoon happy-hour.
- Corporate gym membership in the building
Job Type: Full-time