LinkNow Media Employee Reviews

Poor pay.
Sales department (Former Employee) –  Namur, QC7 June 2017
The people who work there are nice, but the pay is min wage and there is no room for growth. Management Is not very good either. Lots of micro-managing. It's a call centre so you are dealing with lots of angry callers. The other departments are not better. Lots of employees come and go. No loyalty . Unless you want to be a paid criminally low salary. Move on.
You can find something better.
Pros
Open space office setting. Fun co-workers
Cons
Management and pay is bad. Very stressful job
Great energy and fun place to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 November 2016
I have been employed and been able to watch the company's continued growth for the last 3 years. Their programs and support for customers have continuously improved. It is great for me personally to see the company grow and continuously provide more to the clients. There are several departments for each of the clients needs. I enjoy speaking and assisting client's with their web needs and knowing there will always be a solution for them. Great atmosphere with more than generous owners, who always have fresh fruit and cereal available. Since my last online review where I mentioned the coffee could be improved upon, it has!
Pros
Management - Yearly office parties
Super mellow work environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 November 2016
Coworkers are all really nice, management aren't all that intimidating while still being well organized and easy to talk to.. Over all i'd say i'm happy working here. Also the work is easy if you're tech savvy at all.
Pros
Free food, if you're serious enough full of opportunity to advance.
Cons
I cant see any so far.
Awesome place to work!
Welcome Caller (Current Employee) –  Mont-royal, QC31 October 2016
LinkNow is a great place to work! The job itself is interesting and I am constantly learning new things. The people really make the office atmosphere warm, inviting and fun. Nobody takes themselves too seriously even though the place is full of amazing professionals. As a mom - I have to say that they also really understand the importance of work/life balance. I would recommend it as a great place to work whether you are a student or a mom/dad!
Pros
Free coffee, cereal, milk and fruit!
One of the best places to work!
Marketing Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Off Site31 October 2016
LinkNow is an amazing company to work for! It's a call centre but it certainly doesn't have a call centre feel! Everyone gets a long really well. You have A LOT of room for internal growth within the company. I myself was given a promotion within 6 months of being with the company. They are extremely understanding regarding family situations/children. As the owner has young ones! They plan amazing events and try to give back to their employees so that they feel appreciated!
Pros
Free Breakfast, Kids can come to work on PED days, lots of group activities!
Great atmosphere
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 October 2016
I love working here, super easy to get along with people and super easy to get comfortable. Always room for advancement. Management is always very understanding and helpful. I could not ask for better co-workers, everyone is always so friendly.
Pros
Free healthy snacks, fun games, great atmosphere.
Great Place to Work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 October 2016
LinkNow is a great place to work with awesome employees and a relaxed, but professional atmosphere.

Getting to know everyone in the company, from a new hire to the company CEO is very easy, but the company is growing fairly quickly, so it's becoming a bit harder to meet everyone.

Management is very responsive to suggestions and even if they aren't implemented, you will know your voice has been heard.

Customers can occasionally be very demanding and impolite, but that's not really unusual.
Pros
Free Coffee/Cereal/Fruit, Great Employees, Growing Company
Cons
Increasingly Distant Company Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LinkNow Media. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5