LinkedIn Employee Reviews

Excellent working Environment
Office Manager and Senior EA (Current Employee) –  São Paulo, BrazilApril 1, 2016
Great Place to Work. High Level Organizational culture, fun place to work, great environment, complete infrastructure, great benefits package
Pros
free food, benefits package, great location
Cons
no cons
Great company!
Account Executive, Sales Solutions Nordics (Current Employee) –  DublinFebruary 21, 2016
Great people, great management, great mission & vision. Co-workers are probably the best I ever had. Salary is fair, and all the benefits it just extra icing on the top.
Pros
Perks, office, people, learning curve
Cons
Very few.
Great culture of transformation
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CaliforniaJuly 8, 2015
I have been working at LinkedIn for about 10 months now. I love my team and have learned so much from having worked with them. At LinkedIn, we aim to create avenues in which people can transform their lives.

In my role as a Recruiting Coordinator, I have received opportunities to explore my interests and desires outside of my day-to-day role and own projects. My manager has been very supportive of my career development and personal goals. We have a fantastic culture and I would encourage any one who is interested in bettering themselves to apply.
Pros
Free breakfast lunch and dinner, great fitness programs, amazing transparency between operational levels.
Cons
Entering a period of hyper-growth, leading towards more specialization roles and less rapid career-advancment.
Safe, productive and efficient workplace that has a family feeling and setting.
Quarry Manager (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GA. 30180May 16, 2016
Every day was a learning experience. That's what I loved most about my career. I am a very good manager of people and look forward to helping each employee grow and improve every day. I consider co-workers as family. The hardest part of the job is letting someone go/firing someone. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing each day safely, productively and with a short term and long term plan that the team has communicated.
Pros
Helping employees grow and work safely.
Cons
Extreme temperatures.
Good Working Enviroment
Physical Securityt (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 24, 2016
Linkedin culture is very positive and cordial. Everyone is very helpful in creating a stress free enviroment. It is a joy to come to work
Pros
free lunch and beer for peers
Cons
Contract work
Awesome Place
Receptionist Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2016
By far 1 of the best companies I have ever worked for.

The perks are Awesome.

Employees work together to help each other succeed.

Management works with the team.
Productive and Exciting Place to Work
Senior Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 20, 2016
Great organization, amazing perks and benefits. Generally speaking the people that work here are some of the best in the business and of very high caliber. Leadership / Management was often inexperienced and or lacked longterm vision.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Gym, Benefits
Cons
Disorganization
Fast Pace, Fun, Productive Workplace
Mobile Infrastructure Intern (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 19, 2016
Resolved mobile device tickets using Service Now ticket software to fulfill LinkedIn employee needs and challenges.

Manage Linkedin's mobile device assets.

Friendly co-workers that are open and willing to help out others.

Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the fast pace environment.

Most enjoyable part of working at Linkedin is coming in to work and being welcomed by everyone.
Pros
Free Food!, Friendly Colleagues
Great work culture
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  BengaluruJune 10, 2015
LinkedIn is a great place to work. Great salary. Networking is a key to job success and this provides a venue for it. They really care about my career growth and company growth. Doing good for others. Great people and team building events.
Short but sweet
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 23, 2015
Worked as a contractors for a 4 week project and found the team to be very energetic and intelligent, and the company culture to be supportive and and fun.
Excellent Company with Great Culture
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 19, 2015
LinkedIn is an awesome place to experience. It has a lot of perks, and there is a lot of support for your growth. It is a larger company, which makes movement difficult. With that said, in my experience, if an opportunity is not open here, LinkedIn managers, will help you find the next play that will set you up for success. There are no dead ends.
Pros
Tons of perks
Cons
...too much food?..too much swag?
Great culture with simply the best people
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 5, 2015
Company as whole is great to be apart of. The culture is one that is considerate and nurturing to their employees. They are a company that really focuses on their employees and their ability to maintain that is incredible.
Pros
free lunches, gym classes, shuttle services
Cons
n/a
Productive and very Friendly work Enviornment
Project Manager - Events- Intern (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 20, 2015
Working at LinkedIn has truly been very rewarding, the culture there is truly amazing. Everyone there is friendly, willing to help others out, although it's a fast pace company everyone knows how to make someone feel at home. LinkedIn is Great!
Pros
Free Lunch, inDay's, Transformation grants
Cons
Internships are not long enough.
Fun Place to Work
Global Security Control Room Operator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 13, 2015
Great Place to work. Great People. Nice environment with gyms to workout. Lots of food Healthy Breakfast Lunch & Dinner.
Pros
Lots of Food & Healthy Snacks
Cons
Forward-driven company with an energetic culture to connect and communicate effectively
PlusOne Dance Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 24, 2015
I have been at LinkedIn for just over a year now. My current position is a Dance Fitness Instructor for the Health and Wellness program, that is now managed by Plus One. Since I have been working at LinkedIn, I have received nothing but a welcoming and energetic experience. I am impressed by the Health and Wellness Program's initiative to take care of the health of the company's employees by providing creative dance and fitness classes. This is where I have been able to find my opportunity to connect with the many employees at LinkedIn. I have found it efficient to communicate with management, receiving prompt responses to any questions or concerns. The communication is well organized, keeping all instructors knowledgable of the program's progress.

One of my most enjoyable experiences was when I initiated a choreographed dance fitness video for the Health and Wellness Department. Through diligent communication I was able to get employees to participate in the video to represent our team. The Health and Wellness team fully supported our video. It is through these opportunities that I find LinkedIn's culture to be forward-driven and supportive of the employee's well-being.
Pros
Free meals, access to fitness facilities and health and wellness programs
Great Company
Recruiting Associate (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 9, 2015
I came to LinkedIn on a 3 month contract that ended up being extended a full year. Unfortunately there was no headcount to keep me. I would love to come back someday and work for LinkedIn again.
Pros
Free food, amazing onsite amenities
Cons
Not as transparent as they say
Great company culture and benefits
Manager, Global Operations (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 23, 2013
Love LinkedIn! A great place to work, grow and learn. A company that's highly diversified, global and a leader in the social media domain for professionals.
Pros
benefits, pay, perks
Cons
work/life balance, expectations for people leaders
Great Company
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 8, 2012
Excellent Benefits, great culture, lots of potential. Fast paced yet they often found time to do fun activities. Free food, salary reviews, great co-workers, etc.
Pros
good benefits and culture
Cons
n/a
Relaxed California based company
Enterprise Support Provisioning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 23, 2014
LinkedIn embraces the culture what most tech companies in California have. The work hard - play hard mentality.
Results driven company
Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Co-workers are outstanding-folks really want to see you succeed. People work hard but do so voluntarily. Very positive environment, you feel like an owner and have the ability to make an impact.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no work from home

4.5