LinkedIn Employee Reviews

Social Media Recruitment Solutions
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  delhiMarch 27, 2016
Working here as sales manager. Role involves,
- finding prospects in the market
- fixing meetings with the decision makers and influencer
- meeting customers and understanding their business objectives and challenges
- Proposing LinkedIn Solutions
- Closing deals

Learned concept sales, collaboration with team and cross functional partners globally and owning your own business.
Pros
lunch, health and wellness, flexible timings
Cons
poor comp, poor work culture, management not employee friendly
Excellent working Environment
Office Manager and Senior EA (Current Employee) –  São Paulo, BrazilApril 1, 2016
Great Place to Work. High Level Organizational culture, fun place to work, great environment, complete infrastructure, great benefits package
Pros
free food, benefits package, great location
Cons
no cons
Amazing benefits and Corporate Culture
Product Technical Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 29, 2015
LinkedIn is an amazing company to work for, you are encourage to take intelligent risks.

My co-workers are amazing everybody works together to achieve the company goal.

It is a fast paced company, so be prepared to be on your toes all the time. Work/life balance is dependent on everyone but the company always has events and encourages their employees to have that balance.
Pros
Free food, great benefits
Cons
Not all departments have the same culture
Great company!
Account Executive, Sales Solutions Nordics (Current Employee) –  DublinFebruary 21, 2016
Great people, great management, great mission & vision. Co-workers are probably the best I ever had. Salary is fair, and all the benefits it just extra icing on the top.
Pros
Perks, office, people, learning curve
Cons
Very few.
Safe, productive and efficient workplace that has a family feeling and setting.
Quarry Manager (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GA. 30180May 16, 2016
Every day was a learning experience. That's what I loved most about my career. I am a very good manager of people and look forward to helping each employee grow and improve every day. I consider co-workers as family. The hardest part of the job is letting someone go/firing someone. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing each day safely, productively and with a short term and long term plan that the team has communicated.
Pros
Helping employees grow and work safely.
Cons
Extreme temperatures.
If the things are taken carefully;
buy linkedin endorsements (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 27, 2016
it might grow greatly through Linkedin Connections, Followers and endorsements of skill. Focus on your own skills, expertise and demonstrate yourself personally. If you think that your connection or endorser has not revealed something that was valuable, then you can always recommend them to state it. The endorsee will be able to see those skills on your profile. http://buylinkedin.com/
Pros
The endorsee will be able to see those skills on your profile.
Cons
short
Great benefits but poor middle management
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 29, 2015
Though its known for great work/life balance and you get great benefits,great food and interact with friendly, smart co-workers, the work/life balance part does not really hold true if you have a bad manager. There is a side to this company that really needs to improve - it has really inexperienced middle level management and almost no accountability for the manager - they can pretty much do what they want and no one holds them accountable. Unfortunately, your life can be difficult at LinkedIn if you have a bad supervisor. Upper management is great though. Investigate prospective manager and team thoroughly before accepting an offer.
Pros
Free lunches, lots of social activities on campus, Hack days, freebies, great leadership team
Cons
Not much work/life balance, ineffective communication within teams and supervisors, some groups operate in silos, unrealistic expectations and timelines
Good Working Enviroment
Physical Securityt (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 24, 2016
Linkedin culture is very positive and cordial. Everyone is very helpful in creating a stress free enviroment. It is a joy to come to work
Pros
free lunch and beer for peers
Cons
Contract work
Great work culture
Technical Publisher (Current Employee) –  IrelandDecember 24, 2015
LinkedIn is a dream organization for many and it should be. It has great culture, fantastic facilities, free food, free transportation, open culture. What more can you ask for.

The only thing that LinkedIn has to take care is that the organization is growing so rapidly that there could be cultural intrusion. This should be taken care.
Great culture of transformation
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CaliforniaJuly 8, 2015
I have been working at LinkedIn for about 10 months now. I love my team and have learned so much from having worked with them. At LinkedIn, we aim to create avenues in which people can transform their lives.

In my role as a Recruiting Coordinator, I have received opportunities to explore my interests and desires outside of my day-to-day role and own projects. My manager has been very supportive of my career development and personal goals. We have a fantastic culture and I would encourage any one who is interested in bettering themselves to apply.
Pros
Free breakfast lunch and dinner, great fitness programs, amazing transparency between operational levels.
Cons
Entering a period of hyper-growth, leading towards more specialization roles and less rapid career-advancment.
Very good work culture and extremely employee friendly
Relationship Manager (SMB) (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 9, 2016
Sales is a life skill and LinkedIn has taught me that very well. Working at LinkedIn has been an like a really fun joy ride. The best mentors and help whenever asked for, the organisation really pushes one in the direction of constant growth and success.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Too much target pressure
Productive and Exciting Place to Work
Senior Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 20, 2016
Great organization, amazing perks and benefits. Generally speaking the people that work here are some of the best in the business and of very high caliber. Leadership / Management was often inexperienced and or lacked longterm vision.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Gym, Benefits
Cons
Disorganization
Enjoy assisting people whom have disabilities.
Direct Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Liberal, KSAugust 2, 2016
Link takes the security of their clients very serpious. This company is also willing to train those who have no previous experience and have a flexible schedule.
Pros
Set hours, lunch breaks and great clients.
Cons
Pay rate and scheduling of pay day.
Nice place to work for
Entreprise Account Executive (Current Employee) –  London, ENGOctober 1, 2015
But culture is shifting to number only business
Less and less managers come from internal promotion and the personal development is not invested enough
Never worked here
HBO, Paramount, Hallmark, Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 17, 2016
I don't know why indeed is making me review linked in, I never worked there and I'm not sure their algorithm for reading resumes works properly. I would
A very employee friendly organization
Campaign Planner (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 22, 2016
Linkedin is a fun place to work at. It has a table tennis table, Pool, foosball table, a cricket pitch and lots more. The company really takes care of its employees.
Awesome Place
Receptionist Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2016
By far 1 of the best companies I have ever worked for.

The perks are Awesome.

Employees work together to help each other succeed.

Management works with the team.
Good
Laboratory Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2016
Start up that grew to a multimillion dollar company. Good environment. Low turn over rate, located in the heart of medical center. Free parking. Benefit package.
enjoyable part of job
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 3, 2016
good perks, decent salary, good work life balance. The brand has a lot of value and its nice being a part of a large tech silicon valley based org.
Fast Pace, Fun, Productive Workplace
Mobile Infrastructure Intern (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 19, 2016
Resolved mobile device tickets using Service Now ticket software to fulfill LinkedIn employee needs and challenges.

Manage Linkedin's mobile device assets.

Friendly co-workers that are open and willing to help out others.

Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the fast pace environment.

Most enjoyable part of working at Linkedin is coming in to work and being welcomed by everyone.
Pros
Free Food!, Friendly Colleagues

4.3