LinkedIn Employee Reviews

It's the best place you'll ever work, but watch out
Operational Excellence Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE15 November 2016
You can be the top performer in all areas and get a rating of "exceeds expectations" at each review, and still get laid off. They tout their "culture and values" but do not really exercise them.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch, snacks, drinks; unlimited paid vacation for salaried employees, in addition to 1 week paid time off over Christmas as well as July 4th.
Cons
Can't be trusted
Good company
SENIOR TALENT SERVICES PARTNER (Current Employee) –  Dubai20 November 2016
They're a good company to work for. They tell you they'll transform you and they do. You'll certainly not be the same person that joined. There's a lot of opportunities to grow and stretch yourself, as you'll be working in a challenging environment where the demand is high.
Pros
Free food, great benefits, excellent brand
Cons
Interesting corporate culture
Vp of Business Development
VP of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MD21 September 2016
My main job is running the Marketing/Sales Staff. I also travel and find key new locations for the owners of the company.
I work hand in hand with the Director of Operations for each sister clinic.
Pros
I love leading a sales team, I take this personally developing new careers out of each and every staff member
Great culture, employees and a perfect place to take your career to higher elevations
Finance Manager, Global Sales Org (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA18 November 2016
- Work hard / play hard sort of environment
- Great coworkers, everyone works hard to achieve company's objectives
- The missions we are on is crystal clear from CEO down.
- The best part about LinkedIn are the people / talent.
Very good work culture and extremely employee friendly
Relationship Manager (SMB) (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra9 August 2016
Sales is a life skill and LinkedIn has taught me that very well. Working at LinkedIn has been an like a really fun joy ride. The best mentors and help whenever asked for, the organisation really pushes one in the direction of constant growth and success.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Too much target pressure
If the things are taken carefully;
buy linkedin endorsements (Former Employee) –  New Jersey27 June 2016
it might grow greatly through Linkedin Connections, Followers and endorsements of skill. Focus on your own skills, expertise and demonstrate yourself personally. If you think that your connection or endorser has not revealed something that was valuable, then you can always recommend them to state it. The endorsee will be able to see those skills on your profile. http://buylinkedin.com/
Pros
The endorsee will be able to see those skills on your profile.
Cons
short
Culture says it all
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Singapore16 September 2016
Our Culture binds us as an organisation, it sets up us apart from everyone else due to collective personality. I enjoy the most in my role is the autonomy to be productive and successful, the supports provided and the continuous learning.
Pros
Buffet Breakfast Lunch
Cons
Travel often
Enjoy assisting people whom have disabilities.
Direct Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Liberal, KS2 August 2016
Link takes the security of their clients very serpious. This company is also willing to train those who have no previous experience and have a flexible schedule.
Pros
Set hours, lunch breaks and great clients.
Cons
Pay rate and scheduling of pay day.
Productive and Exciting Place to Work
Senior Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL20 June 2016
Great organization, amazing perks and benefits. Generally speaking the people that work here are some of the best in the business and of very high caliber. Leadership / Management was often inexperienced and or lacked longterm vision.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Gym, Benefits
Cons
Disorganization
Safe, productive and efficient workplace that has a family feeling and setting.
Quarry Manager (Former Employee) –  Villa Rica, GA. 3018016 May 2016
Every day was a learning experience. That's what I loved most about my career. I am a very good manager of people and look forward to helping each employee grow and improve every day. I consider co-workers as family. The hardest part of the job is letting someone go/firing someone. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing each day safely, productively and with a short term and long term plan that the team has communicated.
Pros
Helping employees grow and work safely.
Cons
Extreme temperatures.
Great Place
Marketing Solutions, Account Executive III (Current Employee) –  New York, NY25 August 2016
I was a part of incredible change in the recruitment and advertising landscape, really appreciated the opportunity to do so for almost 6 years. I feel like the sr executive leadership has a fantastic vision and mission.
Fun place to work, difficult to progress within Australia
Head of APAC Sales Development (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 September 2016
Was a really fun place to work, great people, however Sydney is more of an outpost office to difficult to advance. There was a lot of travel, however my team was like a family to me.
productive, very busy but fun and relaxing work place
Social Media Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester10 October 2016
It is very busy office but a relaxing environment helps to maintain a good balance. We have friendly team members who all help each other when needed.
Pros
Easy going
Cons
low salary
Very talented individuals-very competitive
Relationship Manager-Talent Solutions (Current Employee) –  New York, NY24 October 2016
Great place to work, awesome people, compensation is on the lower end but off set by unbelievable perks. No longer a start up, becoming very corporate.
No comments to add right now - will add later
Test Engineer/Lead (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA26 October 2016
No comments to add right now - will add later. Just to say in brief - great place, great teams and friendly environment. Good work-life balance
Never worked here
HBO, Paramount, Hallmark, Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA17 August 2016
I don't know why indeed is making me review linked in, I never worked there and I'm not sure their algorithm for reading resumes works properly. I would
Social Media Recruitment Solutions
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  delhi27 March 2016
Working here as sales manager. Role involves,
- finding prospects in the market
- fixing meetings with the decision makers and influencer
- meeting customers and understanding their business objectives and challenges
- Proposing LinkedIn Solutions
- Closing deals

Learned concept sales, collaboration with team and cross functional partners globally and owning your own business.
Pros
lunch, health and wellness, flexible timings
Cons
poor comp, poor work culture, management not employee friendly
Na
Technology Sourcing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA13 September 2016
Great company to work for but need to work on hiring contractors and keeping people that have really added a lot of value to the company in genera.
Good
Laboratory Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX8 August 2016
Start up that grew to a multimillion dollar company. Good environment. Low turn over rate, located in the heart of medical center. Free parking. Benefit package.
enjoyable part of job
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi3 August 2016
good perks, decent salary, good work life balance. The brand has a lot of value and its nice being a part of a large tech silicon valley based org.