LinkedIn Employee Reviews

Fast Pace, Fun, Productive Workplace
Mobile Infrastructure Intern (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 19, 2016
Resolved mobile device tickets using Service Now ticket software to fulfill LinkedIn employee needs and challenges.

Manage Linkedin's mobile device assets.

Friendly co-workers that are open and willing to help out others.

Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the fast pace environment.

Most enjoyable part of working at Linkedin is coming in to work and being welcomed by everyone.
Pros
Free Food!, Friendly Colleagues
Excellent working Environment
Office Manager and Senior EA (Current Employee) –  São Paulo, BrazilApril 1, 2016
Great Place to Work. High Level Organizational culture, fun place to work, great environment, complete infrastructure, great benefits package
Pros
free food, benefits package, great location
Cons
no cons
Great company!
Account Executive, Sales Solutions Nordics (Current Employee) –  DublinFebruary 21, 2016
Great people, great management, great mission & vision. Co-workers are probably the best I ever had. Salary is fair, and all the benefits it just extra icing on the top.
Pros
Perks, office, people, learning curve
Cons
Very few.
Good Working Enviroment
Physical Securityt (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 24, 2016
Linkedin culture is very positive and cordial. Everyone is very helpful in creating a stress free enviroment. It is a joy to come to work
Pros
free lunch and beer for peers
Cons
Contract work
Excellent Company with Great Culture
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 19, 2015
LinkedIn is an awesome place to experience. It has a lot of perks, and there is a lot of support for your growth. It is a larger company, which makes movement difficult. With that said, in my experience, if an opportunity is not open here, LinkedIn managers, will help you find the next play that will set you up for success. There are no dead ends.
Pros
Tons of perks
Cons
...too much food?..too much swag?
Awesome Place
Receptionist Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2016
By far 1 of the best companies I have ever worked for.

The perks are Awesome.

Employees work together to help each other succeed.

Management works with the team.
Fun Place to Work
Global Security Control Room Operator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 13, 2015
Great Place to work. Great People. Nice environment with gyms to workout. Lots of food Healthy Breakfast Lunch & Dinner.
Pros
Lots of Food & Healthy Snacks
Great Company
Recruiting Associate (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 9, 2015
I came to LinkedIn on a 3 month contract that ended up being extended a full year. Unfortunately there was no headcount to keep me. I would love to come back someday and work for LinkedIn again.
Pros
Free food, amazing onsite amenities
Cons
Not as transparent as they say
Productive and very Friendly work Enviornment
Project Manager - Events- Intern (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 20, 2015
Working at LinkedIn has truly been very rewarding, the culture there is truly amazing. Everyone there is friendly, willing to help others out, although it's a fast pace company everyone knows how to make someone feel at home. LinkedIn is Great!
Pros
Free Lunch, inDay's, Transformation grants
Cons
Internships are not long enough.
Great culture with simply the best people
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 5, 2015
Company as whole is great to be apart of. The culture is one that is considerate and nurturing to their employees. They are a company that really focuses on their employees and their ability to maintain that is incredible.
Pros
free lunches, gym classes, shuttle services
Cons
n/a
Great culture of transformation
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CaliforniaJuly 8, 2015
I have been working at LinkedIn for about 10 months now. I love my team and have learned so much from having worked with them. At LinkedIn, we aim to create avenues in which people can transform their lives.

In my role as a Recruiting Coordinator, I have received opportunities to explore my interests and desires outside of my day-to-day role and own projects. My manager has been very supportive of my career development and personal goals. We have a fantastic culture and I would encourage any one who is interested in bettering themselves to apply.
Pros
Free breakfast lunch and dinner, great fitness programs, amazing transparency between operational levels.
Cons
Entering a period of hyper-growth, leading towards more specialization roles and less rapid career-advancment.
Short but sweet
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 23, 2015
Worked as a contractors for a 4 week project and found the team to be very energetic and intelligent, and the company culture to be supportive and and fun.
Great work culture
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  BengaluruJune 10, 2015
LinkedIn is a great place to work. Great salary. Networking is a key to job success and this provides a venue for it. They really care about my career growth and company growth. Doing good for others. Great people and team building events.
Productive and helpful colleagues.
Software Engineer in Testing Intern (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 12, 2015
Awesome place to work at. Helpful and smart colleagues. Nice location, Bang opposite Google. Wide campus and free bicycles to go from one building to another in the campus.
Pros
Free Lunches, Kitchens open full day
“Awesome company, getting bigger ”
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJanuary 18, 2015
[in] days ( free day to pursue hack projects, volunteer work, or team building ), free food, great team mates, incredible campus--almost feels like college again.Learned more here in 1/2 a year than what I've learned at other companies in twice the time.
Results driven company
Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Co-workers are outstanding-folks really want to see you succeed. People work hard but do so voluntarily. Very positive environment, you feel like an owner and have the ability to make an impact.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no work from home
High Tech
Testing Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 9, 2015
High tech, Good place to work
Good benefit,free gym, free food, free drink
Great place to learn, the training system in Linkedin is good
Fun place, great environment
Global Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 24, 2012
I enjoyed my time at LinkedIn. With free food everyday and free snacks, everyone puts on the "LinkedIn 15". It's a great company that values their employees. The coworkers are fantastic, nothing like working with inspiring people every day.
Pros
free lunch, flexible schedule
Cons
little room for advancement, not easy for "new" people
Controlling Project Certifications from different works belonging to National Water Plan.
Industrial Engineer Specialized in water Treatment (Former Employee) –  Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, SpainMarch 12, 2014
Revising the works evolution and their certifications
Reporting to my superiors
Pros
friendly work environment (in general)
Cons
the importance of those works by that time being carried out in the canaries
Great company culture and benefits
Manager, Global Operations (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 23, 2013
Love LinkedIn! A great place to work, grow and learn. A company that's highly diversified, global and a leader in the social media domain for professionals.
Pros
benefits, pay, perks
Cons
work/life balance, expectations for people leaders

4.5