LinkedIn Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work with great benefits
Global Customer Operations (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE17 January 2017
LinkedIn has created a great culture for their employees. It's fun, laid back and has great benefits from free lunch everyday, breakfast on fridays, and an array of snacks/drinks.
Work hard; have fun
Customer Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka11 January 2017
LinkedIn is a great place to work. It has an awesome work culture. Apart from work culture we have a great management. We work as well as have fun at workplace.
Pros
free lunch, breakfast, snacks, cabs and work from home options.
Cons
NA
The best place to start your career
Data Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA5 January 2017
LinkedIn has so much to offer. It is a great place to start a career especially right out of college. The management there is amazing. I love the culture and the environment LinkedIn has. It's more about teamwork than a boss in a separate office. I absolutely loved my team lead. She was everything anyone could ever ask for. She was helpful and supportive in every aspect, whether it was life or work.
Pros
Free Meals, Free Games, Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Job Security, Promotions
Great Benefits, good company. A lot of your experience depends on what team you are on.
Software Engineer, UI Focus (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA1 December 2016
I started working for LinkedIn about 15 months ago. My onboarding wasn't as thorough as I would have liked.

There are lots of smart people who I work with and overall the culture is pretty good. I have found that work-life balance has been a little harder to achieve than I'd like, but overall moving across the country to work for LinkedIn has been a positive experience.
Good company
SENIOR TALENT SERVICES PARTNER (Current Employee) –  Dubai20 November 2016
They're a good company to work for. They tell you they'll transform you and they do. You'll certainly not be the same person that joined. There's a lot of opportunities to grow and stretch yourself, as you'll be working in a challenging environment where the demand is high.
Pros
Free food, great benefits, excellent brand
Cons
Interesting corporate culture
Great culture, employees and a perfect place to take your career to higher elevations
Finance Manager, Global Sales Org (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA18 November 2016
- Work hard / play hard sort of environment
- Great coworkers, everyone works hard to achieve company's objectives
- The missions we are on is crystal clear from CEO down.
- The best part about LinkedIn are the people / talent.
It's the best place you'll ever work, but watch out
Operational Excellence Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE15 November 2016
You can be the top performer in all areas and get a rating of "exceeds expectations" at each review, and still get laid off. They tout their "culture and values" but do not really exercise them.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch, snacks, drinks; unlimited paid vacation for salaried employees, in addition to 1 week paid time off over Christmas as well as July 4th.
Cons
Can't be trusted
No comments to add right now - will add later
Test Engineer/Lead (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA26 October 2016
No comments to add right now - will add later. Just to say in brief - great place, great teams and friendly environment. Good work-life balance
Very talented individuals-very competitive
Relationship Manager-Talent Solutions (Current Employee) –  New York, NY24 October 2016
Great place to work, awesome people, compensation is on the lower end but off set by unbelievable perks. No longer a start up, becoming very corporate.
productive, very busy but fun and relaxing work place
Social Media Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester10 October 2016
It is very busy office but a relaxing environment helps to maintain a good balance. We have friendly team members who all help each other when needed.
Pros
Easy going
Cons
low salary
Vp of Business Development
VP of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MD21 September 2016
My main job is running the Marketing/Sales Staff. I also travel and find key new locations for the owners of the company.
I work hand in hand with the Director of Operations for each sister clinic.
Pros
I love leading a sales team, I take this personally developing new careers out of each and every staff member
Culture says it all
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Singapore16 September 2016
Our Culture binds us as an organisation, it sets up us apart from everyone else due to collective personality. I enjoy the most in my role is the autonomy to be productive and successful, the supports provided and the continuous learning.
Pros
Buffet Breakfast Lunch
Cons
Travel often
Na
Technology Sourcing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA13 September 2016
Great company to work for but need to work on hiring contractors and keeping people that have really added a lot of value to the company in genera.
Fun place to work, difficult to progress within Australia
Head of APAC Sales Development (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 September 2016
Was a really fun place to work, great people, however Sydney is more of an outpost office to difficult to advance. There was a lot of travel, however my team was like a family to me.
Great Place
Marketing Solutions, Account Executive III (Current Employee) –  New York, NY25 August 2016
I was a part of incredible change in the recruitment and advertising landscape, really appreciated the opportunity to do so for almost 6 years. I feel like the sr executive leadership has a fantastic vision and mission.
Never worked here
HBO, Paramount, Hallmark, Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA17 August 2016
I don't know why indeed is making me review linked in, I never worked there and I'm not sure their algorithm for reading resumes works properly. I would
Very good work culture and extremely employee friendly
Relationship Manager (SMB) (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra9 August 2016
Sales is a life skill and LinkedIn has taught me that very well. Working at LinkedIn has been an like a really fun joy ride. The best mentors and help whenever asked for, the organisation really pushes one in the direction of constant growth and success.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Too much target pressure
Good
Laboratory Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX8 August 2016
Start up that grew to a multimillion dollar company. Good environment. Low turn over rate, located in the heart of medical center. Free parking. Benefit package.
enjoyable part of job
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi3 August 2016
good perks, decent salary, good work life balance. The brand has a lot of value and its nice being a part of a large tech silicon valley based org.
Enjoy assisting people whom have disabilities.
Direct Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Liberal, KS2 August 2016
Link takes the security of their clients very serpious. This company is also willing to train those who have no previous experience and have a flexible schedule.
Pros
Set hours, lunch breaks and great clients.
Cons
Pay rate and scheduling of pay day.