LinkedIn Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome Place
Receptionist Supervisor (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 11, 2016
By far 1 of the best companies I have ever worked for.

The perks are Awesome.

Employees work together to help each other succeed.

Management works with the team.
Fun Place to Work
Global Security Control Room Operator (Former Employee), Mountain View, CANovember 13, 2015
Pros: Lots of Food & Healthy Snacks
Cons: none
Great Place to work. Great People. Nice environment with gyms to workout. Lots of food Healthy Breakfast Lunch & Dinner.
Excellent Company with Great Culture
Team Lead (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAOctober 19, 2015
Pros: Tons of perks
Cons: ...too much food?..too much swag?
LinkedIn is an awesome place to experience. It has a lot of perks, and there is a lot of support for your growth. It is a larger company, which makes movement difficult. With that said, in my experience, if an opportunity is not open here, LinkedIn managers, will help you find the next play that will set you up for success. There are no dead ends.
Short but sweet
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 23, 2015
Worked as a contractors for a 4 week project and found the team to be very energetic and intelligent, and the company culture to be supportive and and fun.
Great Company
Recruiting Associate (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CASeptember 9, 2015
Pros: Free food, amazing onsite amenities
Cons: Not as transparent as they say
I came to LinkedIn on a 3 month contract that ended up being extended a full year. Unfortunately there was no headcount to keep me. I would love to come back someday and work for LinkedIn again.
Great culture with simply the best people
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAAugust 5, 2015
Pros: free lunches, gym classes, shuttle services
Cons: n/a
Company as whole is great to be apart of. The culture is one that is considerate and nurturing to their employees. They are a company that really focuses on their employees and their ability to maintain that is incredible.
Productive and very Friendly work Enviornment
Project Manager - Events- Intern (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch, inDay's, Transformation grants
Cons: Internships are not long enough.
Working at LinkedIn has truly been very rewarding, the culture there is truly amazing. Everyone there is friendly, willing to help others out, although it's a fast pace company everyone knows how to make someone feel at home. LinkedIn is Great!
Great culture of transformation
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Mountain View, CaliforniaJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Free breakfast lunch and dinner, great fitness programs, amazing transparency between operational levels.
Cons: Entering a period of hyper-growth, leading towards more specialization roles and less rapid career-advancment.
I have been working at LinkedIn for about 10 months now. I love my team and have learned so much from having worked with them. At LinkedIn, we aim to create avenues in which people can transform their lives.

In my role as a Recruiting Coordinator, I have received opportunities to explore my interests and desires outside of my day-to-day role and own projects. My manager has been very supportive of my career development and personal goals. We have a fantastic culture and I would encourage any one who is interested in bettering themselves to apply.
Great work culture
Training Specialist (Current Employee), BengaluruJune 10, 2015
LinkedIn is a great place to work. Great salary. Networking is a key to job success and this provides a venue for it. They really care about my career growth and company growth. Doing good for others. Great people and team building events.
Productive and helpful colleagues.
Software Engineer in Testing Intern (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, Kitchens open full day
Awesome place to work at. Helpful and smart colleagues. Nice location, Bang opposite Google. Wide campus and free bicycles to go from one building to another in the campus.
Forward-driven company with an energetic culture to connect and communicate effectively
PlusOne Dance Fitness Instructor (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Free meals, access to fitness facilities and health and wellness programs
I have been at LinkedIn for just over a year now. My current position is a Dance Fitness Instructor for the Health and Wellness program, that is now managed by Plus One. Since I have been working at LinkedIn, I have received nothing but a welcoming and energetic experience. I am impressed by the Health and Wellness Program's initiative to take care of the health of the company's employees by providing creative dance and fitness classes. This is where I have been able to find my opportunity to connect with the many employees at LinkedIn. I have found it efficient to communicate with management, receiving prompt responses to any questions or concerns. The communication is well organized, keeping all instructors knowledgable of the program's progress.

One of my most enjoyable experiences was when I initiated a choreographed dance fitness video for the Health and Wellness Department. Through diligent communication I was able to get employees to participate in the video to represent our team. The Health and Wellness team fully supported our video. It is through these opportunities that I find LinkedIn's culture to be forward-driven and supportive of the employee's well-being.
High Tech
Testing Automation Engineer (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMarch 9, 2015
High tech, Good place to work
Good benefit,free gym, free food, free drink
Great place to learn, the training system in Linkedin is good
Results driven company
Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no work from home
Co-workers are outstanding-folks really want to see you succeed. People work hard but do so voluntarily. Very positive environment, you feel like an owner and have the ability to make an impact.
“Awesome company, getting bigger ”
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 18, 2015
[in] days ( free day to pursue hack projects, volunteer work, or team building ), free food, great team mates, incredible campus--almost feels like college again.Learned more here in 1/2 a year than what I've learned at other companies in twice the time.
Great Place to Work
Collaborative environment
Novel Purpose
Fun and Productive workspace
Data Science Intern (Former Employee), Mountain ViewNovember 4, 2014
Summer I spend at LinkedIn was one the best work experience I have so far. People are helpful and friendly.
Test Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAOctober 6, 2014
Co-workers are nice, opportunities to learn new skills. Testing org overall is most hardworking set of folks in the org always meeting the demands of the business
Work Experience
Inside Sales, Marketing (Former Employee), DublinAugust 2, 2014
It was a great 2 weeks as i got to visit the different departments within LinkedIn
Relaxed California based company
Enterprise Support Provisioning Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMay 23, 2014
LinkedIn embraces the culture what most tech companies in California have. The work hard - play hard mentality.
Linkedin is a great place to work!
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Mountain ViewMay 4, 2014
I learnt a lot working on some cutting edge technologies! I enjoyed working there.