Link Suspensions of Canada, LP. is currently seeking a Fleet Sales Specialist with full or part time hours available. The successful incumbent will have regional responsibility for the vocational heavy truck and equipment market.
- Sales emphasis on fleet and end user customers.
- Grow company, customer base, market share and company profit.
- Assists in negotiations and contract finalization for all new business and maintenance of existing business.
- Coordinates all phases of new product introduction activities.
- Negotiates short and long-term supply contract with assigned accounts.
- Ensures that LSC Engineering is properly represented in assigned accounts’ new product planning and development activities.
- Recommends product development and marketing strategies, which will enhance business opportunities with accounts.
- Assures that assigned accounts data book presents LSC product and services offerings based in Nisku, AB accurately and most favorably.
- Transmits information to assigned accounts regarding part number changes, engineering revisions, pricing changes, technical service materials, production methods, promotional and merchandising support programs.
- Coordinates responses to assigned accounts inquiries with appropriate LSC departments, e.g., quality problems, delivery inquiries, billing/invoicing problems, pricing inquiries, engineering drawing requests, etc.
- Supports assigned accounts sales/dealer organization, in coordination with Sales Managers, through available sales literature and attendance at national, regional, and local sales/dealer meetings.
- Represents LSC at industry trade shows and professional association meetings.
- Communicates ongoing engineering, manufacturing, quality, etc., problems to appropriate LSC managers. Coordinates satisfactory resolution of problems.
- Communicates and coordinates resolution of material supply problems with assigned accounts material control functions
Core Job Requirements:
- 10 years minimum of related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Indeed - 15 months ago