About Link Green
Link Green is a privately held Canadian, grass-roots innovation company creating unified SAS (software as a service) wholesale supply solutions to vendors and buyers throughout North America. We are young and fresh, looking to hire aggressive individuals to be part of a new product launch to a variety of vertical markets including: nursery growers, greenhouses, garden centres, lumber yards, florist, crafts, and giftware industries. Link Green's head office is located in Barrie, Ontario.
Technical Sales Representative
Linkgreen is looking for creative, intelligent and innovative people to help launch a new and exciting product. We are more concerned with your character than your education and work history. We want people – not suits and ties. We are willing to train, guide and develop the right person to be the right employee. We are willing to post a non-traditional job posting to build a non-traditional workforce.
The Ideal Candidate:
Is a self starter and confident talker.
Is a facebook/twitter poster, pintrist watcher, app-loader, tech-savvy, goes to the web first sort of person.
Is a want-to-be entrepreneur who’s friends cringe when they hear the sentence start with ‘I have an idea’.
Loves a challenge and is not afraid to fail. Is a person who realizes failure is valuable because it teaches us life’s lessons.
Loves small teams, close relationships and existing in a make-it-work environment.
Can write a good formula in Excel, but prefers Google docs.
Is the go-to guy for your friends when their phone doesn’t work correctly.
Is glad to be asked to be the DJ at a friend’s wedding.
Is more turned on with life because their job is exciting.
Is ethical but non-conforming and willing and not ashamed to be a bit different.
- Secondary School, some College in area of information technology or sales or management
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience with progressively increasing professional responsibility with sales or technology.
- Must be legally able to drive in Ontario and provide own transportation to be used for work (with remuneration)
- Thorough knowledge of Windows, web services, MS Office products, Google Docs, email and typical CRM systems.
- Fast adoption of new technology and technical routines.
Work Environment and Physical Conditions:
- Requires periodic exposure to long distance driving.
- Periods of extended sitting while doing data input or direct phone sales.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and a brief covering letter outlining how you fit our ideal candidate to greatstaff @linkgreen.ca
Linkgreen does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Linkgreen will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.