Linde Canada is currently seeking an Inside/Route Sales person to join the team in the Lloydminster, Saskatchewan branch.
75% Inside Sales Job Responsibilities:
- Provide creative customer service techniques show an ability to source products and maintain satisfactory inventory levels.
- Capable of communicating on multiple levels with external customers with the objective of increasing counter sales through upselling.
- Support Branch Manager in obtaining all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), safety goals and an excellent net operating profit.
- Precall customers orders.
- Responsible for entering invoices into SAP, preparing credit notes, sorting documents, filing, and processing telephone orders.
25% Route Sales Job Responsibilities:
- Completes deliveries of gas products and hardgoods to customers within the assigned territory
- Provides superior customer service through product knowledge, product handling and courtesy. Sells product on ad hoc basis via truck routes
- Ensure cylinder inventory is managed on a daily basis through the balancing of cylinder load sheets and appropriate maintenance of cylinder and depot records
- Ensures work practices are in compliance with safety and driving policies and guidelines
- Incumbent must have a valid class 3 or 5 drivers license with air brake endorsement
- A minimum of three years driving experience, a clean driving abstract
- Grade 12 education
- SAP, Microsoft Word, Exel an asset
- Customer service skills are a must
- Knowledge of the gas and welding industry is an asset
- As customer service is our focus, strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
To APPLY: Please copy and paste the below link into a new web browser to submit your application.
Indeed - 30+ days ago