Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking a Cylinder Loader/Filler to join the team in the Nisku, Alberta plant.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team under the supervision of the Plant Manager. You will process gas orders in a safe and efficient manner for timely delivery to our customers. You must be able to work effectively in a team environment with a minimum of supervision and must maintain a positive working relationship with customers and employees.
- Select appropriate cylinders and fill compressed gas in a safe and effective manner according to company standards and ISO 9000 program
- Load and unload compressed gases cylinders varying in size from 3 – 100lbs onto trucks using carts/dollies in a safe and effective manner
- Ensure cylinders are labelled correctly and meet company and government standards, thereafter stored in appropriate areas
- Quarantine non-conformance cylinders, open/close valves on cylinders and filling racks, operate high pressure pumps and vacuum pumps, paint cylinders
- Maintain a new, clean and orderly plant appearance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent experience
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Class 3 or DZ driver’s license or Forklift license are assets
- Must be able to work outdoors in various degrees of temperature
- Formal forklift training / experience preferred
- Minimum 2 Years experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of compressed gas handling and associated safety procedures is an asset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated team player customer service focused
- Able to perform mathematical calculations as necessary
Linde is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please apply online using the below link (you may need to copy and paste into a new web browser):