Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde is currently seeking an Inbound Customer Service Representative to join the PGP North America Customer Service team in Mississauga, Ontario.
As the Customer Service Representative you will act as first point of contact for Linde Customers and staff to provide quality services to Helium, Scientific specialty Gas and Equipment, Hospitality, Refrigerants, Packaged Chemicals, Edwards Vacuum and Industrial products accounts in a safe and effective manner, and in accordance with Linde goals and policies and CSCs SLA.
- Assist customers in order placement, quotation provision, and technical support to related queries
- Coordinating all services such as product sourcing and deliveries.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Increasing sales and customer retention by making Linde easy to do business with.
- Document, handle and close customer queries and complaints
- Internal administration, support to external sales force, branches, plants
- Proactive outbound communication to customers in regards to obtaining product availability at customer site, order delays and changes
- Participate in sales campaigns to both established and new business.
- Increase sales to customers by cross selling and up selling products.
- Contribute to building and maintaining a positive perception of Linde by our customers.
- University degree or college diploma in science
- Minimum 3 years of relevant customer service work experience
- Experience in a service centre environment (inbound and outbound
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management, prioritizing, planning and organizing
- Effective listening skills
- Above average sales skills
- Able to work under pressure / perform to deadlines
- Decision making / problem solving skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Experience with data analysis
- High level of computer Knowledge Microsoft Office Application knowledge
- SAP Knowledge is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset, i.e, English and French/Spanish
- Entrepreneurial spirit/acumen
Linde Canada is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW! (copy and paste the below URL into your web browser)