The successful candidate will have a professional manner, a courteous, positive attitude, be able to work well under pressure and be able to multi-task and prioritize.
This position is fast-paced and will involve coordinating drivers and jobs, entering reservations, taking phone calls from clients, affiliates, drivers etc.
- Maintain accurate records of all transportation activities in the department.
- Must be able to enter bookings into our reservation system and to look up details of existing reservations
- Communicate through two-way radio or cellular telephone with drivers to ensure constant status and location.
- Communicate through a multi-line phone system to assist both drivers and customers.
- Use computer programs to track airline flights, review limousine reservations, find addresses and map driving routes.
- Prioritize customer reservations and dispatches.
- Troubleshoot complex problems and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Answer incoming calls and assist when necessary or direct calls to appropriate areas.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Working knowledge of multi-line telephones.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills and programs including Microsoft Office
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
We are looking for someone with customer service / dispatch experience. If you feel you are the right candidate please e-mail your resume in word or pdf format with a short note on why you feel you are the right candidate for the job