Bilingual Customer Service Representative
The customer service representative position is based in our Toronto office and will report to the Customer Service Lead.
- Respond to customer enquiries via phone, email and mail
- Handle on average 30 – 60 calls/emails per day but may increase to 100 calls/emails per day during certain periods) and provide information to customers regarding a variety of matters including rebates, sales promotions, reimbursements, deliveries, website issues, etc.
- Provide information regarding gift card balances and process requests related to lost gift cards or member cards
- Track customer deliveries related to purchases that have been processed through the e-commerce site
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Proven working knowledge/experience and/or post secondary education in Commerce, Administration or relevant area of expertise required
- 2 – 3 years of related work experience in customer service in a retail environment or a related area
- Solid interpersonal, communication, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Patient, empathetic and capable of working under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and the ability to learn new software applications rapidly
- Must be fluent in both English and French with superior writing skills
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Limited Brands sells lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories through its Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath &...