GTA & Ontario
With over 25 years of experience, Limen Group Ltd. is a global leader in construction and one of Canada’s largest and most respected architectural and structural construction services company with operations from coast to coast. Limen Group Ltd.’s specialty services include masonry, restoration, stone cladding, stone paving and concrete forming for industrial, commercial, institutional and multi-residential high-rise buildings.
- Carry out all aspects of construction surveys including preliminary topographic surveys, records plan surveys, utility staking and road construction staking, using Total Station or similar software
- Review and interpret plans and specifications for construction projects
- Measurements and calculating of alignments, grades, quantities, etc.
- Quality Assurance/Control tasks for surveys and construction projects
- Perform general office, data management and survey administrative duties
- Working knowledge of Global Positioning Systems would be an asset
- Graduate of a college level civil engineering program, with a minimum of five years surveying experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently on a variety of projects
The company offers a competitive compensation package, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please email your responses, in confidence, to the address provided.
We thank you for your interest in Limen Group Ltd., however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
- 5 days ago
E.T Construction inc
- 16 days ago
Aecon Group Inc.
Aecon Group Inc.
- 19 days ago
Limen Group Ltd., serves the institutional, industrial, commercial and residential sectors of the construction industry and enjoys the...